telico

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
What up with this gurl.she on that powder or the pipe from what i been told
EACC

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2012
I seen her and sum nasty looking white girl together after school,hitting the chrome..
Thantos

Hughes, AR

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I knew she was on something. You could tell by the way she looked. It's a damn shame too since she used to look so damn fine.
Brittany

Roe, AR

#4 Jan 7, 2013
That's from what you've been told. I've know her for sixteen years. She's my dad's neice and she isn't on any drugs.
abram admirer

AOL

#5 Jan 10, 2013
EACC wrote:
I seen her and sum nasty looking white girl together after school,hitting the chrome..
you must be the person stealing her hub caps at school.what's wrong jealous of that fine looking girl? now don't go steal anymore of her caps.
abram admirer

AOL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
telico wrote:
What up with this gurl.she on that powder or the pipe from what i been told
who tring to talk black at telico? most people from telico who would get on topix and dis someone can't see straight anyway.did you see her driving down 340 while you were tending to your lab hidden there in the woods?either that or you were so drunk you couldn't see straight.i know it's rainy and cold,you c an't get out.but get a hobby,don't talk about someone working and going to school.now go on outside and stir your stuff or take another drink,turn on tv.you'll be fine.
abram admirer

AOL

#7 Jan 10, 2013
EACC wrote:
first of all sum is spelled some in this reference.now, are you the nasty black girl always going to shoot mia?you can't make a man do what you want to him to do,mia is a smart, pretty girl,she don't want your man.maybe it's the white girl he wants,since you called her nasty.move on anyway honey,your problem is the man,not either girl.
GHETTo

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Mia may go to school and be book smart but she aint all that bright,and just cause she fine doesnt mean she aint on something
abram admirer

AOL

#10 Jan 13, 2013
GHETTo wrote:
Mia may go to school and be book smart but she aint all that bright,and just cause she fine doesnt mean she aint on something
don't mean she is either.
Grando

Hughes, AR

#11 Jan 14, 2013
abram admirer wrote:
<quoted text> you must be the person stealing her hub caps at school.what's wrong jealous of that fine looking girl? now don't go steal anymore of her caps.
lol somebody is stealing her hub caps? Damn @zzholes ruthless these days, nothing is sacred these days.
Chris

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2013
All u haters want to jump on someone because they are doing better than you.before u talk cap about someone u hardly know take a good look at yourself.then decide is what im saying is it truly about this person or what i think about myself in secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 min Red Cloud 42,914
Sheriff Election 16 hr Ponyyyy 4
Dog/puppy 23 hr Citizen 4
Dr. William St John, DDS Tue Ppr 3
Sheriff (Sep '17) Mon Guest 104
Security lady at EACC Apr 11 Guest 5
Farmer shot at while in his soybean field in St... (Oct '17) Apr 10 Guest 24

Forrest City Jobs

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages