Things people do to other people in F...

Things people do to other people in Forrest City that can end up being fatal!

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2013
I came across alot of grown folks picking with other grown folks that they don't even know in Forrest City life is hard enough this is what you call asking to get hurt or even murdered people please mind your business and grow up and stop living like you are bullet proof cause you are not
traveller

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2013
If your upset about what other people are doing to other people it would seem to me that you are not minding your own business and getting in theirs.Take your own advice.
Truth1Hunid

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
traveller wrote:
If your upset about what other people are doing to other people it would seem to me that you are not minding your own business and getting in theirs.Take your own advice.
you stupid idiot it has happen to me what other reason would I post this
Isuggest

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
That you screw YOUR husband instead of screwing around with SOMEONE ELSE'S! Again.
traveller

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Obviously you weren't murdered. If you have murdered someone for something they said on topix you are to mentally unstable to be on it. I am sure your parole or probation officer can direct you to a suitable mental health facility.
Truth1Hunid

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
traveller wrote:
Obviously you weren't murdered. If you have murdered someone for something they said on topix you are to mentally unstable to be on it. I am sure your parole or probation officer can direct you to a suitable mental health facility.
You one ignorant individual I must have hit home when I said that you don't make any sense just forget it
traveller

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
You said I was an ignorant individual and a stupid idiot,which I assume is the opposite of a smart idiot but you never said I didn't make any sense.I stand by my original post.
Truth1Hunid

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
traveller wrote:
You said I was an ignorant individual and a stupid idiot,which I assume is the opposite of a smart idiot but you never said I didn't make any sense.I stand by my original post.
just face it you stupid I bet you the guy that drive the pink or lime green car lol you mad about something
traveller

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2013
I'll take that bet. Used to be amazed, then I was indeed angry, now however I am just amused.I think maybe you are the one that is mad.
Truth1Hunid

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2013
being mad won't change anything but anyway peace may god bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Brogdon 12 min KevinMc 1
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr Vagabond 3,714
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Vagabond 21,927
Three word game (Feb '09) 1 hr Vagabond 1,441
Connie Phillips 2 hr Guest 2
School 13 hr jester 17
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Yankee 38,736

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages