Concerned

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Any one seen her ? Been trying to locate her and noone seems to have seen or heard from her lately! Family and friends are concerned .
citizen

Cambridge, MA

#2 Apr 27, 2013
dont nobody miss that skank.. Aint nobody concerned unless they are looking to get high.. She is straaight skank.. Sleeps with anything. Just trash.. No class. Leaves her kid with head lice for months. Someone should take that kid and not ever let her see it again. Be careful if ur her friend taking ur kids around hers.. They'll be infested too. Poor child. I feel horrible for her. She has a skank mom and dad. Both dope junkies!
BFF

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Ain't that the damn truth lol!
Dis TLC_ LMG

Antioch, TN

#5 May 1, 2013
Who ever you may b talkin smack come forward wit ya skanky self
umm

United States

#6 May 1, 2013
Are you talking about Ashley Neisler who is now Ramsey? Because that doesn't sound anything like her. Js
boothanggg

United States

#7 May 1, 2013
Ain't that the d*** truth. Ashley ain't nothing but a scary a** sack chasing ho who can say anything and then some behind ya back but nothing to your face. Mrs. Do Anything For A Sack B****. Ain't nun but a fake a** fc whore who only give a f*** bout gettin high.
You a ho

United States

#8 May 2, 2013
umm wrote:
Are you talking about Ashley Neisler who is now Ramsey? Because that doesn't sound anything like her. Js
They arent talking about this gitl. There is another with a bad bad rep..
J ashburn

United States

#9 May 2, 2013
She got some good monkey though.
jw

Brinkley, AR

#10 May 2, 2013
Read till the end ! Its adorable xxxx I sent an angel to watch over u last night but it cane back, I asked why ? The angles said : angels don't watch over angels ! Twenty anglels r in your world. Ten of them r sleeping, nine r play, one is reading this message ... Send this 2 ten friend ineluding me if I dont get it back I guess i'm not one of them. As soon as u get five replies some one u love will quietly surprise u please read ... Not joking ... God has seen u struggling with some thing. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way. If u belive in god send this message on please dont ignore it u r being tested, god is going 2 fix two things (big) to night in your favour. If u believe in god drop ever thing @ pass it on . Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Dont break the this chain. Send this two 14 friend in 10 min its not that hard who ever sent this to u must care about u so u should be ?????? Ddd ???? <Big e @ ty > +to cute 4 u 34 goin hard
ASHLEY RAMSEY

Antioch, TN

#11 May 5, 2013
Thank u my haters I love yall
lol76

United States

#12 May 16, 2013
Did she get her Baby Daddy Paul out if jail!
wahaha

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2013
J ashburn wrote:
She got some good monkey though.
I'm not taking up for that nasty bi+ch by any means but really Justin it surprises me you know anything about "monkey" with as many ropes as you've climbed. J.r?

Conway, AR

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Aye mane get off my b**th rt, everyone talking stuff prolly mad cause they aren't her, cowards won't even put their names up I hope all of you find lives.

Conway, AR

#15 Jun 29, 2013
I'm gettimg this taken down
hooorah

Council Bluffs, IA

#16 Aug 1, 2013
guest wrote:
Aye mane get off my b**th rt, everyone talking stuff prolly mad cause they aren't her, cowards won't even put their names up I hope all of you find lives.
I guess your birthname is "guest"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparkman for Sherrif 1 hr guest 10
Sheriff Election 12 hr Guest 6
Todd Gray 17 hr Guest 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Fri Johnie James 42,918
Law enforcement lead (Apr '17) Fri Guest 31
Dog/puppy Apr 18 Citizen 4
Dr. William St John, DDS Apr 17 Ppr 3

Forrest City Jobs

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages