Mayor Larry Bryant says FC headed in ...

Mayor Larry Bryant says FC headed in right direction

There are 52 comments on the Times-Herald of Forrest City, Arkansas story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Mayor Larry Bryant says FC headed in right direction. In it, Times-Herald of Forrest City, Arkansas reports that:

RESIDENTS TAKING OWNERSHIP OF NEIGHBORHOODS HELPING Forrest City Mayor Larry Bryant said he is positive about the future of the city as he recaps what was accomplished in 2012 and looks ahead to next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Herald of Forrest City, Arkansas.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Alexander, AR

#41 Jan 16, 2013
I heard Latwon Whitby announce his intent to run for Mayor in 2014 on KXJK. I also believe Henry Peacock will run. I have heard him say that but belive he will.

Forrest City, AR

#42 Jan 16, 2013
guest wrote:
I heard Latwon Whitby announce his intent to run for Mayor in 2014 on KXJK. I also believe Henry Peacock will run. I have heard him say that but belive he will.
The last person we need is Henry Peacock.
guest x

Forrest City, AR

#43 Jan 16, 2013
Coach Twillie, he be good.

Longview, TX

#44 Jan 16, 2013
What do you call a swimming pool full of people
at southside?
heehaw

United States

#45 Jan 16, 2013
guest x wrote:
Coach Twillie, he be good.
We need to get past saying we need a white or black mayor. We need the best for FC. So many get caught up with race. Larry could have been great, but his obvious hatred for white people held him back along with his rants when things dont go his way.
just saying

United States

#46 Jan 16, 2013
Larry only thinks about his self.
HUDREMOVALMACHIN E

Brinkley, AR

#47 Jan 17, 2013
Forrest City needs to remove 90% of the public housing as a first step.
tea lady

Forrest City, AR

#48 Jan 17, 2013
remove public housing why? and build another one like the one by the railroad looks good now just give it a year put the same kind of people there thats in public housing no training of mind change if the mind dosent change a new house will not help federal government is not helping those that have been in system since birth have it made they dont have to do any better goverment make us working tax payers suffer there has to be an answer politicians wake up wake up!!!!! and moving one idiot out of mayors office and puttin another one in will not fix forrest city! wake up people wake up!!!
traveller

United States

#49 Jan 20, 2013
The tea lady is my kind of girl. Just love her. A lady that both has a mind and speaks it. Bravo.
Law Suits

United States

#50 Mar 24, 2013
Law suits Law suits Law suits within the department.

Memphis, TN

#51 Mar 24, 2013
If you want Forrest City to grow first you have to have an educated workforce. When 50% of the senior class is on credit recovery that show our education system needs work. To fix the problem first people need to admit there is a problem.
The King

United States

#52 Mar 24, 2013
Law Suits wrote:
Law suits Law suits Law suits within the department.

What lawsuits?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Guest 32,771
Tracie turner 6 hr Guest504 3
Homeschooling in Arkansas 9 hr Original poster 9
Black Bars Wed Brittany 13
Ross Dec 5 guest 3
Pipelines in all the counties? Dec 4 enough 2
Heather sims/perry Dec 4 curious 10

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance