Mayor Larry Bryant says FC headed in ...

Mayor Larry Bryant says FC headed in right direction

There are 52 comments on the Times-Herald of Forrest City, Arkansas story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Mayor Larry Bryant says FC headed in right direction. In it, Times-Herald of Forrest City, Arkansas reports that:

RESIDENTS TAKING OWNERSHIP OF NEIGHBORHOODS HELPING Forrest City Mayor Larry Bryant said he is positive about the future of the city as he recaps what was accomplished in 2012 and looks ahead to next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Herald of Forrest City, Arkansas.

Woo Woo woo

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2012
This city is going straight to hell.

Since: Nov 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Dec 30, 2012
Sell the cow, the milks gone dry.
Cowboys

United States

#23 Dec 30, 2012
Bryant get your old ass out of office.
Really

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Dec 30, 2012
A-Wax wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you can tell a lot about a person based on how they communicate. For instance, I have learned that you are a racist but even worse a dummy. How dare you attempt to bash anyone when you can't even spell INDUSTRY?!? I bet you have very minimal education.....I would wager you don't even have a G.E.D!!!
He might not but he's is right. So with that said even a dummy can see what this town needs . And I'm not bashing anyone just stating a fact that you are obviously to dumb to see

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Dec 30, 2012
They have no clue and no solutions so they complain endlessly. Probably at home infirm with nothing to comfort them but bitterness. We can go forward without them...
lol

Marion, AR

#26 Dec 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
They have no clue and no solutions so they complain endlessly. Probably at home infirm with nothing to comfort them but bitterness. We can go forward without them...
I do have a clue. Get crime under control and stop the talk about raising taxes. Thats a start
Bob Hope

United States

#27 Dec 31, 2012
Get a white Mayor if you want the city to move forward again.

Oklahoma City, OK

#28 Jan 1, 2013
Even a blind man can see that you're a race baiter hater potato in chief! Happy white new year zero hero!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29 Jan 5, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>He might not but he's is right. So with that said even a dummy can see what this town needs . And I'm not bashing anyone just stating a fact that you are obviously to dumb to see
OK, another dummy has decided to join the cause. First of all, it's (TOO DUMB) not (to dumb). Lets start by educating ourselves then let's worry about assessing the needs of a community. It's usually the dumbest person in the room who has the loudest voice!!!smdh
haha

United States

#30 Jan 5, 2013
A-Wax wrote:
<quoted text>OK, another dummy has decided to join the cause. First of all, it's (TOO DUMB) not (to dumb). Lets start by educating ourselves then let's worry about assessing the needs of a community. It's usually the dumbest person in the room who has the loudest voice!!!smdh
Oh, but Larry IS educated. If you don't believe it just ask him!

United States

#31 Jan 7, 2013
Yes its headed in the direction of a all black city. Whites moving out every chance they get. One day the only ones there will be the white trash and the knee grows.

Blytheville, AR

#32 Jan 7, 2013
And we all know white trash live to talk about knee grows to forget that they are ten times worst than knee grows!!!! Toothless meth heads!

Location hidden

#33 Jan 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
And we all know white trash live to talk about knee grows to forget that they are ten times worst than knee grows!!!! Toothless meth heads!
Lol......how right you are most of them think they have arrived if they get a job at FCPD or the County!!!lmao
haha

Marion, AR

#34 Jan 10, 2013
A-Wax wrote:
<quoted text>Lol......how right you are most of them think they have arrived if they get a job at FCPD or the County!!!lmao
Its better than hanging out drinking 40's all day.

Location hidden

#35 Jan 10, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Its better than hanging out drinking 40's all day.
Yep, that's about just as LAME!!!lol
just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Jan 10, 2013
Bryan knows it's time for him to leave.
haha

Marion, AR

#37 Jan 12, 2013
A-Wax wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that's about just as LAME!!!lol
At least the guys working are being productive tax payers.
Data

Lake Dallas, TX

#38 Jan 13, 2013
What Guy's are you talking about?
4 more years

United States

#39 Jan 15, 2013
white folks
4 more years

United States

#40 Jan 15, 2013
no more white mayors in fc ar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Watlington 42 min OJP 1
Who do you trust more, the Sheriff's Dept or Po... (May '09) 1 hr guest 96
Billy Martin at Woodruff 1 hr guest 3
FCPD loseing Officers 14 hr Really 4
is jamie french going to prison? 17 hr roscoe 4
Robbie Smith Sun catfish 11 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sun BARNEYII 30,936
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE