Pearland, TX

#2 Jan 2, 2013
NASTY!!!
needtoknw

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
mari anna wrote:
NASTY!!!
you can't say nasty & leave it at that! I moved here bout 6 months ago,I don't knw anybody,met this chick afew weeks back. What you mean by NASTY!!! Any & all info would be greatly appreciated

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Run
deedee

Plano, TX

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Kim is a nice sweet pretty lady. She is by no means nasty she has raised 3 fine children and she is a hard worker and will always be there for you if you need her. Dont talk $hi! she is good as gold!

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#6 Jan 2, 2013
I always thought Kim was a pretty cool girl.

Been a long time, though.
Wynne Chic

Wynne, AR

#7 Jan 2, 2013
She live in Wynne now? If so, is she the one married to that pedophile?
Lilly

Lampasas, TX

#8 Jan 2, 2013
First off if you want to know anything about her you need to private message somebody don't put it on this trashy piece of shit site cause she isn't trashy or nasty and apparently you who are hating on her need to shut up, must be jealous. She is the sweetest, nicest person I know. If anybody needed someone to talk to or anything she would be there for them in a heart beat she has such a big heart and a great personality and is absolutely gorgeous. She is a great mom and a great person. No doubt. Btw: she is not married so don't be on here starting no shit.
Hello

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2013
deedee wrote:
Kim is a nice sweet pretty lady. She is by no means nasty she has raised 3 fine children and she is a hard worker and will always be there for you if you need her. Dont talk $hi! she is good as gold!
Maybe Kim has grown up,I haven't talked to in a while. Let's hope so. When I knew her, she was not a nice person at all...As far as being there for you when you need her, the answer is a big, fat "No"...
i know this much

Forrest City, AR

#10 Jan 3, 2013
She likes to message married men on Facebook.
Wynne Chic

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
So you can message her. And if this is the person you all area talking about then yes, she was with a convicted child molestor. https://www.facebook.com/ #!/kimburns.baskins
heartbroken

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Which Kim Baskins are yall talking about? there is 2 of them you know.
SMH

Maumelle, AR

#13 Jan 7, 2013
if you all would pay attention, it plainly states her maiden name and she was married to shae baskins from colt. Though I hear many bad things about her this is not the place for it. Look her up on Facebook, shes there!!
citizen x

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Convicted of what?
SMH

Maumelle, AR

#15 Jan 10, 2013
she has mysteriously disappeared from facebook. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Someone who knows

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2013
deedee wrote:
deedee please I pity you both I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min BARNEYII 40,171
Why do most black people act so ignorant (Nov '16) 4 hr Drill 54
Sheriff 4 hr Yep yep 46
Sorru 13 hr kska 3
Ronnie Midgets Sun Guest 1 24
Just wondering Sun Guest 1 5
She's done it again Sun Guest 43

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance