United States

#1 Dec 24, 2012
I'm beautiful, 30 years old, no education, no career, I can't have children but I'm beautiful! I'm a compulsive liar and a cheater. I'm so crazy that I make up reasons to fight because I love to fight. I'm violent and when I get mad I will break your things and destroy your home because I never had anything of my own so I have no respect for anyone else or what they have. Did I mention that I'm beautiful? Enough about me. I'm looking for a super hot guy 25-35 who doesn't have kids and doesn't want kids. You must be willing to give me the constant attention that I deserve and require. If y'all will just form a line over there I will come by and kick each of you in the teeth until I decide which of you will get the privilege of being my husband!

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Boy someone is bored.

Since: Nov 12

Ballwin, MO

#3 Dec 24, 2012
I married two women just like you give me your name and number. You can be my next ex. Oh, hell just save us both a lot of trouble and just come get my shit.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Hell if ur hot like you say you are I'll act the part till I tap it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forrest City High 8 min Poster 31
Private school 18 min Poster 30
Douglas Bokker/Sara Kiser murder 1st 13 hr Queenshellbaby 39
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 22 hr Ho Dee Doo 30,950
who's the best beautician in town?? Mon Abc 4
Poll anyone know lynn hernandez? (May '09) Mon Guest 11
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) Mon Ina4545 175
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages