First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Would you say that it is best for teenagers to wait till they are 18 to have a interracial relationship? i believe that if they want their parents to accept and have respect for whom they choose or want to be with then they in return should have the respect to accept the parents decesion that until they are 18 that they cant,because young kids these days have no idea what so ever all that comes with dating outside their own race and especially not at 13,14,15,16,17, and prolly not 18 they think its cool to do it cause its being rebellious or maybe they are the only ones in their school or group of friends who are, its a touchy subject and times may change but people dont

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2013
It's acceptable if you're not racist.
Uppity Negro

Red Oak, TX

#3 Mar 5, 2013
BadLarry wrote:
Lol, it's your house, your rules, and teens should respect and obey.

I prefer that my child dates within her own race, but if she finds someone that is decent, respectable, and they are of dating age, then im good.
Freethinker

Forrest City, AR

#4 Mar 7, 2013
You can't help who you fall in love with.

Grand Prairie, TX

#5 Mar 8, 2013
So sick

Bossier City, LA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Nasty is what it is. Whites lowering themseves. Makes me sick.

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Mar 8, 2013
guest wrote:
Nasty is what it is. Whites lowering themseves. Makes me sick.
Lowering themselves??? Who are you? Jesus Christ?
traveller

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 8, 2013
If they are underage teenagers( under the age of 18) then you as a parent not only have a right but the responsibility to parent that child.God placed that child in your care and custody for you to raise, not society.If you are racially biased or prejudiced, do not be ashamed.Never let anyone make you ashamed of what you are.Sometimes the ones that protest prejudices in others the most are in fact more prejudicial than the ones they complain about.
Insider2

Forrest City, AR

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Lowering themselves??? Who are you? Jesus Christ?
No, Some nasty white person.
JMHO

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2013
If a parent won't be supportive of inter-racial dating before 18 then they won't be after their kid is 18.

Being racially biased or prejudiced IS something to be ashamed of. Bigotry is a shameful thing no matter how you want to sugarcoat it.

Problems that arise during inter-racial dating doesn't come from the couple. It comes from the intolerant bigots. What difference does it make to anyone if someone you don't know dates outside their race? Look in the mirror and judge YOURSELVES instead of judging others.

We are all created equal. Everyone has the same emotions. We are all human. I see nothing wrong with loving someone of a different race.It's human hate that has created boundries and limitations.
mali22

South Africa

#11 Jul 11, 2013
I'm young and 16 I'm african american and I'm in a interacial relationship. I'm scared he's dad won't aprove and neither will mine but I really like him .Why is color/race so important why can't I be happy I don't care what he looks like . I know I'm still young BUT God didn't say that just cause the color of our skin is diffrent we can't be together I can't deal with it .We wanna be together
mali22

South Africa

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Insider2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Some nasty white person.
. The fact that u can say is sickening u have no right I understand u have ur own opinion and I respect u 4 that but still keep in mind that ppl take offence 2 it

Mount Vernon, AR

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Very sick, it disgusts me to see.
Blue

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#14 Jul 12, 2013
I'm not racist. Good grief it's the 20th century. I do have a problem with same sex couples though.
waffen SS

West Memphis, AR

#15 Jul 12, 2013
BadLarry wrote:
go die you spineless N*gro lover
Joseph Stalin

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2013
Spineless???? That would be the Waffen SS. They like to shoot unarmed old Jewish men in the head and gas women and children. Thank God our grand dads put their sorry asses on the dust heap of history. Don't ever think you can be a patriotic American and follow the teachings of the Nazi party. Ask a veteran if u can and they will tell you to go screw yourself.
mali22

South Africa

#18 Jul 13, 2013
waffen SS wrote:
<quoted text>
go die you spineless N*gro lover
. The fact th u wuld actualy say tht 2 sme1 is jst disgusting How do u live with ur self if I'm younger than u but still have repsect 4 others then u shuld be embarresed wats ur problem
mali22

South Africa

#19 Jul 13, 2013
guest wrote:
Very sick, it disgusts me to see.
. The fact tht ppl r racist or the fact tht interracial relationships r allowed ?
sick

Mount Vernon, AR

#20 Jul 13, 2013
Gag at the thought

Wynne, AR

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Makes me sick every time I see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr quest 29,826
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 227
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 382
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 2 hr bill 841
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr freak on a leash 9,999
Jennifer Cole 6 hr GoneSeeYa 1
Empty lot 8 hr Curious Buyer 3
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search