slipnslow

United States

#42 Jan 28, 2013
Is your real name My Foot if so then I know wat brain im in
newme

United States

#43 Jan 28, 2013
Who's traveling I would love to know before it's just dropped in my face!!!!!!!
traveller

United States

#44 Jan 28, 2013
On the ridge, not river bottom.
The dollars, in town I got em.
traveller

United States

#45 Jan 29, 2013
Memories, all I have left, precious or not.
Out of jail now, with diddly squat.

“Look Into My Eyes”

Since: Jun 10

Spellbound

#46 Jan 29, 2013
Oh, Traveller...*sigh*...your poetry tugs at my heart strings...and a mountain man too boot...the image has emblazoned a flame in my heart...*sigh*...sign me: Love Sick *sigh*...
traveller

United States

#47 Jan 29, 2013
If my poetry does in fact tug at your heart
It's okay my love you just need to fart
That too is fine, I think that's swell
Clothes pin my nose as long as you smell
Nasal strips for you, clothes pins for me
A love like this was meant to be

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#48 Jan 29, 2013
I smell sumpthin....

“Look Into My Eyes”

Spellbound

#49 Jan 29, 2013
Are ya'll having bad weather around FC? As you may have guessed, I don't live in Arkansas, but have been watching the news and getting worried about ya'll. Guess I'd better get on Facebook and check on friends and family. Hang on Traveller, I don't want to lose you!
traveller

United States

#50 Jan 30, 2013
Didn't lose me, patiently waiting for you to out and play. I too have searched your previous posts, and am learning a few things about you. No red hearts..... yet.
Truth

Forrest City, AR

#51 Feb 28, 2013
Traveller does nothing but spread lies.
traveller

United States

#52 Feb 28, 2013
You see what you want to see, believe what you want to believe.I however know what I know.
Traveller

Forrest City, AR

#53 Mar 1, 2013
Sorry sometimes I self medicate which leads me to say idiotic things.
Truth

United States

#54 Mar 7, 2013
I am so sorry, traveller you were right about everything, but then again you are always right.Please forgive me for ever doubting you, O wise one.

“Look Into My Eyes”

Spellbound

#55 Mar 7, 2013
Leave Traveller alone....I have spoken!

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#56 Mar 7, 2013
traveller wrote:
Didn't lose me, patiently waiting for you to out and play. I too have searched your previous posts, and am learning a few things about you. No red hearts..... yet.
Well how much digging you gotta do? She's posted less than 200 times. It's taking a minute huh? Lol
Truth

Forrest City, AR

#57 Mar 7, 2013
Looks like someone is trying to instigate both sides.
traveller

United States

#58 Mar 8, 2013
Can be aggravated, frustrated, hell even masturbated but never instigated.

“Look Into My Eyes”

Spellbound

#59 Mar 8, 2013
Oh, Traveller! You do have a way with words....I'm going to make and assumption about you: You are NOT a preacher! Wait a minute...I have known some preachers that can be aggravated, frustrated and masturbated and are probably going to hell, so...you may just be a preacher after all...js
traveller

United States

#60 Mar 8, 2013
I have seen both the devil and god, and know they live in all of us.Neither can truly exist without the other, for the very existence of one necessitates the existence of the other.No one or nothing is ever completely good or completely evil.It is an ongoing battle, fought every minute of every day in every individual on this planet. To attempt to determine a victor while the battle is ongoing is the epitome of foolishness.I am a man who has experienced the pleasures of the flesh, mind and spirit. Pleasures that I am sure have at different times have pleased both God and Satan.I make no apologies for being what I am, a human being, filled with the strengths and weaknesses that we all possess.Am I bound for heaven or hell? Who knows only time will tell.

sQu

“sQu”

Since: Dec 12

Forrest City

#61 Mar 9, 2013
Interesting..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min BARNEYII 38,178
Brandy Mitchell on dope with her little dope bu... 27 min The real Bud Heath 3
Y do blacks use fake names on fb? (Aug '16) 22 hr guest 12
Claire Hill Thu A real friend 2
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... (Jan '16) Jul 19 smh 164
Gary Hughes Jul 18 Jones 1
FC Walmart (Jan '17) Jul 18 Just saying 3

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages