Police: Man found fatally shot in Forrest City

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTHV-TV Little Rock

Forrest City Police Chief E.P. Reynolds says Dominique Tobar was found dead Monday morning in a truck, which was near Park Drive.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Aubrey, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

yeah somebody last name maze sapose to shot tobar. i heard 12 -17 times cause a dope dealer pat thought tobar robbed him and tobar said he didnt . so idk if the dope dealer told tobar kill maze n get and he would pay him for the hit or tobar decided to rob the maze dude by his self. but... maze heard through the grape vine tobar was going to kill him and when he saw him that morning he sapose to had flagged him down and tobar stopped and maze fired shots from his ride to tobars. now hes dead another dude got shot but not dead.( but thats just what i heard I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS .I DIDNT KNOW TOBAR AND I DONT KNOW MAZE.) I DO KNOW WE NEED TO STOP KILLIN EACH OTHER.
If You Dont Know Shut Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

fcark72335 wrote:
yeah somebody last name maze sapose to shot tobar. i heard 12 -17 times cause a dope dealer pat thought tobar robbed him and tobar said he didnt . so idk if the dope dealer told tobar kill maze n get and he would pay him for the hit or tobar decided to rob the maze dude by his self. but... maze heard through the grape vine tobar was going to kill him and when he saw him that morning he sapose to had flagged him down and tobar stopped and maze fired shots from his ride to tobars. now hes dead another dude got shot but not dead.( but thats just what i heard I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS .I DIDNT KNOW TOBAR AND I DONT KNOW MAZE.) I DO KNOW WE NEED TO STOP KILLIN EACH OTHER.
If You Don't Know Why Are You Speaking On The Situation.?? Half Of What You Saying Might Not Even Be Near True But You Talking And Don't Know Either One.. And Where Did You Get Maze..? Like You Going Through The Maze Trying To Get Out.. Lol People Are A Trip, It's Mays BTW.. AND O Yea Dominique Tobar Was A Very Respectful Young Man Just Hung Around The Wrong Negative Group Of People. He's Dead Let This Die And Let Him Rest.. He Has FAMILY AND A DAUGHTER..
another concerned person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

That,s what,s wrong with the people in forest city you talk too damn much learn how to stay in your own lane the world would be a much better place. That man is dead let his family greive and put him to rest everybody think they know what went on don,t nobody know but the people thatwere there you hollar dt was this and that he got what he deserved remember you and your family got to cross that road death will knock on your door and I wonder what will the people have to say about You.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

AND ANOTHER THANG MAYZ MAYS MAZE WHAT EVER .I COULD HAVE SWORE I PUT IN ((((( I DIDNT KNOW THATS WHAT I HEARD.)) U ACT LIKE I SAID OH HE WAS STEALING AND GOT HIS SELF KILLED AND MAYS DID IT!! IF U WANNA GET ANGRY OVER EVERY BODY SPEAK OF THE BOY. HUNNY HERES A WAKE UP CALL (STEP YO ASS OUTSIDE EVERYBODYD TALKIN ABOUT IT)
umm k

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Lol true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 27 min squeezers 29,475
Personal trainers 8 hr Prosper 2
jason murphy state trooper 15 hr Naw 1
taylor glass 22 hr guest 24
Ferguson - Forrest City, AR Thu lolol 15
Does anyone know who Jerry Lamb is...I keep hea... (Jun '09) Wed lissy 26
turn signals Wed dessip 2

Search the Forrest City Forum:
•••
•••