First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bk s hole

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
got one none working bastarrrrrrddddde!!!
mexican hairless

Marion, AR

#3 Feb 7, 2013
shame shame
Lobo

Hughes, AR

#4 Feb 11, 2013
There's just as many dead beat moms around here as there are dads. Shit half of these babymakers don't even take care of the brats they shoot out of there behind year after year. More babies equal more government money i guess. To bad that money hardly ever gets used on the kids.
Never Again

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
The money I was given my baby mother were going on hotels rooms for her and the new boyfriend.
MinnesotaRazorba ck

Victoria, MN

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Keep your flytrap closed and you will be alright.

sQu

“sQu”

Since: Dec 12

Forrest City

#7 Apr 17, 2013
For the first time in the 7 years we are getting child support...I am thanking God for it too.
He's even paying back child support.
And I went on a shopping spree...I have a closet full of new clothes and shoes and purses. I have decent clothes or the first time in forever. Because all my money go towards my kids things.
I paid my daughters car note off with it!

I can spend that money how I want to.
Because I house my children, clothe them, feed them, seek medical attention for them.
So I I want to use child support to go to a hotel with my man I darn well will!
black24

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Odus from Palestine deadbeat all the way
guest

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2013
They laid down with each other. The other new what they was gettin into !!
MinnesotaRazorba ck

Victoria, MN

#10 Apr 18, 2013
sQu wrote:
For the first time in the 7 years we are getting child support...I am thanking God for it too.
He's even paying back child support.
And I went on a shopping spree...I have a closet full of new clothes and shoes and purses. I have decent clothes or the first time in forever. Because all my money go towards my kids things.
I paid my daughters car note off with it!
I can spend that money how I want to.
Because I house my children, clothe them, feed them, seek medical attention for them.
So I I want to use child support to go to a hotel with my man I darn well will!
Get your money girl, you screwed someone to earn it, so take it right? This is more expensive then buying a prostitute lmao. Some people really make themselves sound stupidly trashy.
MinnesotaRazorba ck

Victoria, MN

#11 Apr 18, 2013
sQu wrote:
For the first time in the 7 years we are getting child support...I am thanking God for it too.
He's even paying back child support.
And I went on a shopping spree...I have a closet full of new clothes and shoes and purses. I have decent clothes or the first time in forever. Because all my money go towards my kids things.
I paid my daughters car note off with it!
I can spend that money how I want to.
Because I house my children, clothe them, feed them, seek medical attention for them.
So I I want to use child support to go to a hotel with my man I darn well will!
Heres a better idea, how about you put that money away for things the Children will need, since youve been making it all this time without any help(which i hardly freaking believe). SO your saying youve had no help from your family,foodstamps, no welfare whatsoever lmao, yea right.So now you are using your ex for an "extra paycheck" right? Why does your new "Man" not pay for your hotel and all your crap if hes a "Real Man" instead of using your exes money to pay for all your unnecessary luxuries? Shame on you, Shame on you. You think what you want, but you are doing the children wrong by taking that money and squandering it on crap you dont need. You are exactly whats wrong with the child support system.
guest

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2013
MinnesotaRazorback wrote:
<quoted text>Heres a better idea, how about you put that money away for things the Children will need, since youve been making it all this time without any help(which i hardly freaking believe). SO your saying youve had no help from your family,foodstamps, no welfare whatsoever lmao, yea right.So now you are using your ex for an "extra paycheck" right? Why does your new "Man" not pay for your hotel and all your crap if hes a "Real Man" instead of using your exes money to pay for all your unnecessary luxuries? Shame on you, Shame on you. You think what you want, but you are doing the children wrong by taking that money and squandering it on crap you dont need. You are exactly whats wrong with the child support system.
She is trash. Typical Jerry springer material.
Always looking

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Bitch you better make sure you have full coverage on your vehicle that I brought you if I see your ass at the hotel with my child support money
guest

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Go Jerry go Jerry go Jerry go Jerry!!

sQu

“sQu”

Since: Dec 12

Forrest City

#15 Apr 19, 2013
MinnesotaRazorback wrote:
<quoted text>Get your money girl, you screwed someone to earn it, so take it right? This is more expensive then buying a prostitute lmao. Some people really make themselves sound stupidly trashy.
Really....raising 2 kids without the help of the other person who helped make them... Busting my butt for years wearing holey clotes and old shoes ...really...climbing to get of welfare in order to support us alone...and suddenly because he doesn't want to go to jail he pays money and I buy myself things...not trashy....much needed

I hate it when I hear people say it shouldn't be spent on the mom...if she has spent her money for years taking care of these kids
Your retarded if you think it's wrong
And trashy...I sound trashy for speaking it...you my friend don't know me so don't presume to know me.

sQu

“sQu”

Since: Dec 12

Forrest City

#16 Apr 19, 2013
I struggled for years to get welfare.
But "I" did it by the grace of God!
My children have had everything they needed and occasionally things they wanted.
I can use this money how I see fit.
It is owed to me. It is owed to me by a lowlife piece of crap. I have raises these kids, I have financially raised these kids.
It is owed to me. I don't tell others what to buy with their money.
I do for my children.
I'll continue to do for my children.
But if my bills are paid, if I have mo eh in saving for the first time in my life. Then yes...I'm going to buy me something for a change.
Three my 3 year old Walmart tennis shoes away...bought name brand shoes and nowhere feet hurt less when I go to work.
My co workers tell me on a daily basis. Nice outfit. Before your cloths were kinda old. And I say proudly, I bought my children something new and wouldn't buy myself something Til it fell apart.
So yes, it's time for me to have something, and you know what I don't care what you think of me. My children know me, my family knows me. And my friends know me.
And when you read my statement you didn't even see that I was paying for my daughters care with part of this money.. And because you don't use your brain much you don't realize the price of full coverage insurance on cars for teenagers.
So yea keep thinking I'm selfish.

sQu

“sQu”

Since: Dec 12

Forrest City

#17 Apr 19, 2013
sQu wrote:
I struggled for years to get welfare.
But "I" did it by the grace of God!
My children have had everything they needed and occasionally things they wanted.
I can use this money how I see fit.
It is owed to me. It is owed to me by a lowlife piece of crap. I have raises these kids, I have financially raised these kids.
It is owed to me. I don't tell others what to buy with their money.
I do for my children.
I'll continue to do for my children.
But if my bills are paid, if I have mo eh in saving for the first time in my life. Then yes...I'm going to buy me something for a change.
Three my 3 year old Walmart tennis shoes away...bought name brand shoes and nowhere feet hurt less when I go to work.
My co workers tell me on a daily basis. Nice outfit. Before your cloths were kinda old. And I say proudly, I bought my children something new and wouldn't buy myself something Til it fell apart.
So yes, it's time for me to have something, and you know what I don't care what you think of me. My children know me, my family knows me. And my friends know me.
And when you read my statement you didn't even see that I was paying for my daughters care with part of this money.. And because you don't use your brain much you don't realize the price of full coverage insurance on cars for teenagers.
So yea keep thinking I'm selfish.
To get off welfare*
guest

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2013
sQu wrote:
I struggled for years to get welfare.
But "I" did it by the grace of God!
My children have had everything they needed and occasionally things they wanted.
I can use this money how I see fit.
It is owed to me. It is owed to me by a lowlife piece of crap. I have raises these kids, I have financially raised these kids.
It is owed to me. I don't tell others what to buy with their money.
I do for my children.
I'll continue to do for my children.
But if my bills are paid, if I have mo eh in saving for the first time in my life. Then yes...I'm going to buy me something for a change.
Three my 3 year old Walmart tennis shoes away...bought name brand shoes and nowhere feet hurt less when I go to work.
My co workers tell me on a daily basis. Nice outfit. Before your cloths were kinda old. And I say proudly, I bought my children something new and wouldn't buy myself something Til it fell apart.
So yes, it's time for me to have something, and you know what I don't care what you think of me. My children know me, my family knows me. And my friends know me.
And when you read my statement you didn't even see that I was paying for my daughters care with part of this money.. And because you don't use your brain much you don't realize the price of full coverage insurance on cars for teenagers.
So yea keep thinking I'm selfish.
Lowlife piece of crap. That's funny. He was probably the same low life piece of crap when you laid down with him.
independent woman

Mckinney, TX

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Well, its sad when ur ex owes over 30,000 in back child support, has a bench warrant out on him and has had it for about 6wks now and the sheriffs office in st francis county wont make time to serve the warrant because the sheriff says they dont have room in the jail for these folks. So just serve the warrant and give them a court date. Anything over 2500.00 in the state of arkansas is a felony...HELLO???!!!! I bet if it was one of their family members then it would be different!

sQu

“sQu”

Since: Dec 12

Forrest City

#20 Apr 19, 2013
independent woman wrote:
Well, its sad when ur ex owes over 30,000 in back child support, has a bench warrant out on him and has had it for about 6wks now and the sheriffs office in st francis county wont make time to serve the warrant because the sheriff says they dont have room in the jail for these folks. So just serve the warrant and give them a court date. Anything over 2500.00 in the state of arkansas is a felony...HELLO???!!!! I bet if it was one of their family members then it would be different!
I pray you get some child support. I know the long road your on. I will pray you have a breakthrough!
guest

United States

#21 Apr 19, 2013
independent woman wrote:
Well, its sad when ur ex owes over 30,000 in back child support, has a bench warrant out on him and has had it for about 6wks now and the sheriffs office in st francis county wont make time to serve the warrant because the sheriff says they dont have room in the jail for these folks. So just serve the warrant and give them a court date. Anything over 2500.00 in the state of arkansas is a felony...HELLO???!!!! I bet if it was one of their family members then it would be different!
What's even more sad is the lack of judgement of character. Quit laying down with losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... 27 min Truth 144
First Judicial Drug Taskforce 3 hr guest 1
Monroe county sheriff 5 hr toomuchcrime 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Now_What 31,002
Black Girls of Forrest City 20 hr Guest 8
I feel sorry for Mark Pleas Gray!! 23 hr ultra-mega guest 3
What's inside Forrest City McDonald's (Oct '10) Thu tray 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages