Next Last
wondering

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Who's for and against?
Ghostrider

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 8, 2009
there is nothing worng with have a relationship with someone that is not of your race. Wooo be it for a southrener to say that. I would rather see two people of different races that get along than people of the same race being abusesive to eachother. Plus I love woman off all races.
She Devil

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2009
I agree with Ghostrider. I don't see why people have a problem with interracial relationships. If you don't agree with it then don't get into one and leave the people alone that are in one. As long as the couple love/respect eachother and bring out the best in eachother, race doesn't matter.

I can't stand bigots.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#4 Dec 9, 2009
Where's my gun, DAMMIT!?!?

“Beauty is in the eye of ......”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2009
I've already posted my comment on a previous thread about mixing races, so therefore I have no need to put my two cents here, except...Was that a coincidence that "Ghostrider" happened to make a comment on this thread? Too funny!:D
Ghostrider

Little Rock, AR

#7 Dec 10, 2009
what is so funny about me comment on this,

Location hidden

#8 Dec 10, 2009
I'm not sure. The name is cool, I love it. But... just the name of the thread, and your user name made me think dirty thoughts. Sorry... :)

“My mind....”

#9 Dec 10, 2009
SUPER BUBBLES wrote:
I'm not sure. The name is cool, I love it. But... just the name of the thread, and your user name made me think dirty thoughts. Sorry...:)
Did you picture Casper walking around with a "stiffy"?

Dirty woman!

Location hidden

#10 Dec 10, 2009
No, actually all I pictured was an african american man on top of a caucasian woman. Get it?

“My mind....”

#11 Dec 10, 2009
SUPER BUBBLES wrote:
No, actually all I pictured was an african american man on top of a caucasian woman. Get it?
Yeah... I guess.

But I would rather not.
Brandi

AOL

#12 Dec 10, 2009
Well im in a interracial relationship! Im white and my b/f is black. I love him bcuz of his soul annd personality that's all that really counts.... I've dated white dudes, mexican and black and i start a relationship wit whoever treats me right. I also have 3 biracial sisters and a white bro n sis. Everybody that's against it should really jus mind there own lame buisiness and stay out of the people who aint afraid 2 be thereselves and dnt care wat people thinks way!!!!!
Brandi

AOL

#13 Dec 10, 2009
Black guys are the only ones who can handle me, Iv'e had a couple white guys but the black guys are where it's had.

“My mind....”

#14 Dec 10, 2009
Brandi wrote:
Black guys are the only ones who can handle me, Iv'e had a couple white guys but the black guys are where it's had.
Sounds like a personal problem.

Have you tried one of those exercise balls between your knees?
willy dobbs

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2009
yes im like you Ghostrider and you two brandi. my daughter is 13 an dates a black guy.hes 20 but sometimes hes mean to her and slaps her. i told him he should not do that but told me to shut my ol cracker mouth or he would shut it for me. sometimes hes good to her. he and his friends take her to mcdonalds. but they keep her out all nite and bring her home with no shoes and her dress is dirty .i dont like that but he has a temper and i dont want to make him mad.cause she says she love him and his black life style. she now talks black which i think is cute.and she thinks shes black which i think is cute to. can anyone else share there daughters black romance. i hate racist and bigots too well guess thats all i can say for now
wtf

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Dec 10, 2009
willy dobbs wrote:
yes im like you Ghostrider and you two brandi. my daughter is 13 an dates a black guy.hes 20 but sometimes hes mean to her and slaps her. i told him he should not do that but told me to shut my ol cracker mouth or he would shut it for me. sometimes hes good to her. he and his friends take her to mcdonalds. but they keep her out all nite and bring her home with no shoes and her dress is dirty .i dont like that but he has a temper and i dont want to make him mad.cause she says she love him and his black life style. she now talks black which i think is cute.and she thinks shes black which i think is cute to. can anyone else share there daughters black romance. i hate racist and bigots too well guess thats all i can say for now
Are you kidding me what the he*l kind of parent are you?re me find out who it is ill turn it into child services!

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2009
Brandi wrote:
Well im in a interracial relationship! Im white and my b/f is black. I love him bcuz of his soul annd personality that's all that really counts.... I've dated white dudes, mexican and black and i start a relationship wit whoever treats me right. I also have 3 biracial sisters and a white bro n sis. Everybody that's against it should really jus mind there own lame buisiness and stay out of the people who aint afraid 2 be thereselves and dnt care wat people thinks way!!!!!
Well... that's just not being fair Brandi. Just because someone is pro or con for whatever reasons, does not mean they should mind their own business. Just because I don't believe in mixing races, means I have my own opinion of certain things, just like you have yours. You might need me for something one day and then what? Would you want me to still mind my own business. I have formed this opinion simply because I have my own reasons, not because I have anything against you personally. If that's what you want, I have nothing against it. That's your business, and would never dare think any more or any less of you. There is no such thing as anyone being better than anyone else.
WHOOOOO

Forrest City, AR

#18 Dec 10, 2009
This is what I think

http://www.rumdesign.com/wrong/

Clifford_Harris _aka_TI

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2009
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a personal problem.
Have you tried one of those exercise balls between your knees?
I always thought you were supposed to put a feather in her hair and if anything was ever said. The answer should be that you thought she was Indian?

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2009
I wanna know WTF kindda parent lets there 13 yr old date a 20 yr old & why in the HELL do u allow him 2 hit on her....some one should trun tha parent n tha boyfriend in to DHS

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Location hidden

#21 Dec 10, 2009
I like it when black girls shake dat ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saggy Ceiling Sep 27 Ijs 13
Local Politics Do you approve of Larry S. Bryant as Mayor? (Apr '12) Sep 27 Guest 94
FC Restaurants (Jun '15) Sep 26 Yolo 37
Forrest city Dollar general Sep 25 Nosy 3
Forrest City Ambulances Sep 19 Curious 20
My Subject should be please its about time for... Sep 19 oops 20
he gonna make usa white again Sep 19 Libertarian 18

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages