Comments
81 - 98 of 98 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BlackSheep

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jan 3, 2013
 
walker72335 wrote:
Having worked with the mentally ill for your entire career, as you said,then I am sure you have witnessed the evolution of care for these patients.Was it not at one time considered acceptable by medical professionals to treat mental disorders by electric shock,lobotomies, spraying them with fire hoses,etc. All of this was done by learned medically certified professionals and their minions. If you worked in the field at that time you would be praising the effect of electric shock therapy.The only thing that has changed is the medical communities opinion of the best way to treat these disorders.Ten years from now you will probably be treating them different than you do today. It will be based on the opinion of the doctors of the time.
Opinions are opinions, facts are facts, and nuts is nuts
And a stupid b*tch is a stupid b*tch!! You stupid b*tch!!!!
Been with 2

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jan 3, 2013
 
Yankee Rose wrote:
Oh I am sorry you were talking to Passin through...oh well
I still stand by my information. I believe your main problem with your BiPolar X was you not helping her and be sure she took her meds and you hard headedness could make anywoman violent . Your way or the highway...thats probably why there was "more than one."
Judge much? You seem angry yourself. Bipolar is one thing you can NOT play the sex card on. Is simply asking a woman how her ladies night out went and they immediately start yelling, then pull a knife on you....you calmy approach them and say "come on baby, you know you don't want to do that and yo slowly take the knife and place it on the counter so they do not seem threatened.....then check back on them 5 minutes later just to to discover that they have gone into the drawer and gotten another knife (first one still lying there, why not just pick it back up?)....you do the same as before and tell them everything will be OK, that they should just try to get some sleep. Everything seems to have calmed down as she selfishly cries and you comfort her......check back another 5 minutes later and they have another knife (not either of the first two?)except this time they are holding the knife firmly against their own stomach, point first......this is where it gets tough, you are afraid to approach them then because you fear they may actually hurt themselves, so you do something that you really would rather not do, you ask her teenage daughter to try and calm her down and the daughter is able to get her to go to bed with her. Finally, you think it is over and then 5 minutes later you see flashlights shining on your wall and turn around to 5 policemen. They question you and they question her seperately and both stories match 100%. The police then tell you that you should have been the one to call, because I was in danger and I said I didn't want any trouble, just for her to calm down. I never told them about her condition because I did not want to publicly embarrass her. At this time, she is obviously angry to the point that the police can see it and considering I had 5 kids in the house that I was also trying to protect, 3 being her own, they made her leave for the night. She was given a place to stay for the night at one of my own family members house (no kids their).......would you say the man is being "hard headed?
Been with 2

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jan 3, 2013
 
the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. A man behaves badly. A woman jumps all up in his grill for it. She is suddenly bipolar in his eyes. Hey! Shut down, Stony- faced emotionally constipated guy, they don't make a pill that cures me of telling you when you are acting an azz.
Anger is a normal human emotion. The expression of feelings and thoughts is normal. It's stalled communication. Just because you don't like what I said, doesn't make me have a condition.
You need to read my post above, then come back with your sexist attitude. I was in danger, as well as 5 kids and the person with the disorder just for asking a simple question. Are you saying ALL women will jump in a mans "grill" if he asks a question? If so, I am done with them....lol....but I know that isn't true.
BlackSheep

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jan 3, 2013
 
walker72335 wrote:
Why can't we just put warning labels on people,like they do on cigarettes, letting us know what may happen if we choose to interact with this individual. It really would save us all a lot of trouble, and heartache and we wouldn't have anyone to blame but ourselves.
This is by far the most intelligent comment you've made on this thread. My daughter has adhd and has to take medicine to stay focused, not for her behavior. She is not violent. I, on the other hand, struggle constantly with "homicidal" thoughts because of people like you! I will gladly wear a warning label on my forehead. You my dear, will have some difficulty finding a label large enough to hold all of your warnings.
BlackSheep

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

walker72335 wrote:
Kids with ADHD can focus to learn.They learn to eat by themselves,wipe there own ass,play video games, ride bicycles,etc.They also learn that bad behavior or poor performance will be accepted because Mom and Dad took them to a doctor and the doctor( who spent all of 15 minutes with them) said they had ADHD.Mom and Dad are happy, its not their fault.The doctor is happy,pay the receptionist on your way out.The pharmaceutical company is happy, another life long customer. The child is happy,I can do what I want behave how I choose. Everybody wins.
Sorry, my bad. I meant to post the "stupid b*tch" comment here.
RetardRadar

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Been with 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard Radar contradicts herself. Says she works with people with mental illness but admits she is not a professional. But when you tell your personal experience with these people that WERE diagnosed by a PROFESSIONAL....not one, but 2 plus a very good MD....she brushes off their diagnosis and she doesn't even know the patient or Doctors. Besides, what type of person that (supposedly) works with mental patients choose a name of RetardRadar? Let that sink in for a bit. If you are currently with or around somebody exhibiting certain behaviors, the first thing you need to do (if you either have to or just want to stick it out) is to convince them to go to a doctor and be fully honest with them. That is the first step....PERIOD
I stated ONLY that I was not a psychiatrist and never once said I was not a professional or that I was female. At no time has anyone said how many mental health professionals or doctors a patient has seen. I think you need to reread the posts and stop drawing your own conclusions. I have also never dismissed or claimed a patient was not what was posted, merely stated they had other issues. RetardRadar is euphemism that apparently you missed. You also have no idea what terms we use when not in the company of patients or the public. In fact you have no idea what we say at all and never will unless we tell you.
RetardRadar

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

In disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I called you a liar, because you are. I did not get anything off a website, and I'm glad your profession makes you think you know where I got my info. when you don't have a clue. I got my info from books about brain disorders and mental illness and from the best learning tool of all, experience of living with bipolar and ADHD people, 24 hours a day, except when sleeping. You know what you read in a book, and from reading patients files. Live with at least 5, stay around them 24-7 for a month, then tell me they do not get violent. Then you can tell me that they are always able to control themselves on or off medication, or that they are able to work and hold down a full time job, or that this doesn't affect their everyday life to the point that it is not disabling. It is hell to live with them. Bipolar is a bad illness.
The fact that you are becoming hostile and defensive speaks volumes to your personality. If you do not want the advice or perceptions of a educated member of the mental health community, then by all means don't take it. If you think because you have been around a couple of people and read some information (which was online),you have learned enough to spread this misinformation then your anger and hostility are not your only issues. As I have stated countless times I work with these patients day and night and work in a psychiatric hospital with hundreds. Not once did I say they could control their moods or behaviors off medication, I actually stated the contrary and I am sure if you would READ what I posted you will in fact see that. Bi-Polar is an illness, people like you who judge, lack empathy and exhibit intolerance is what makes it "bad". Whomever you are dealing with who is Bi-Polar disorder is not the only one in need of counseling, I hope for both your sake you will seek help.
RetardRadar

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jan 3, 2013
 
In disbelief wrote:
<quoted text> If you are one of the best in your field with the highest education and work at the best psychiatric Hospitals in the country then why are you on forrest city topix, because forrest city doesn't have nothing close to the best hospital of any kind, and why are you afraid to use your own name, as any psychiatric professional would, so people would know where the info came from. No one is stopping you from doing your job, topix is not your job. Who would want someone who would discourage parents to tell their kids that they can be someone even if they have mental disorders because great inventors done it, that they can be like Einstein, because he too struggled but became a great man, when there are scientist who say they are almost certain he had the disorder, to treat their child. How do you trust someone in the profession of mental health to treat a child suffering from mental disorders and use the word retard so lightly to name yourself retard radar? You have no respect for the mentally ill, by doing that. You are a joke. Some of what you say I do agree with, but when you live with those with mental disorders you KNOW what they are capable of. They are aggressive, and can turn violent in the blink of an eye. Medication only works so long until they grow immune to it. If employees who suffer with mental illness do not have to disclose medical info, then how come the ADA says employers must make adjustments to support workers in whatever needs that worker must have adjusted in order to be able to function on the job. If they need less people in the room to function it is arranged, cubicles to make it less noisy than it is done. The same is done in schools for kids who have disabilities. Employers would not know those workers needed those types of accommodations unless employees tell them they have mental disorders. What is a retard since you like using that hateful term. What do you consider a retard, Miss Mental Health Professional? You really should explain that one.
That's a fair question and I am happy to answer. As you can see I am not in Forrest City, but I do have a few patients and a college there. They alerted me to the first post and thought I could offer some insight in the discussion. It is not the only town I have posted in and Topix is not the only forum. As I stated, I along with several colleges are making it out duty to rid the world of the misunderstanding and intolerance of mental illness. No mental health professional uses their name in forums like this due to safety reasons, put we do in certain websites that use just last names. It would be very easy for a person to use Google to gain out home and office addresses and we have families to protect. As I stated over and over again, I do not doubt your loved one is Bi-Polar, what I am telling you is someone dropped the ball. If they are violent and out of control it is time for new testing because that suggest a psychosis of some sort as Bi-Polar does not cause violence on its own. It does not matter what the ADA states, the only medical information an employer can obtain is what an employee discloses. Definition of Retard? To slow down or hinder progress! Listen you can go on and on about doubting my credibility, arguing about symptoms, and worrying about other insignificant things. Bottom line I have not stated anything that could not be verified by taking your loved one in for another series of tests and exams. If you choose not to then that is on you then by all means that is your right. Please have a good day!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jan 3, 2013
 
In disbelief wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not speaking for everyone. Before you believe things posted on topix, you should research it for yourself. You do that, and I promise you that you will find what I've said is true. Consider yourself really lucky, if your loved ones were not violent. I'm glad you have had that type of luck. But if they didn't show those signs many times, they could have been misdiagnosed. Many things can show false positives. If you have not researched it yourself, then you can not say that I'm spreading ignorance. It is that bad in some people, I'm not making anything sound worse than it is. And how the hell am I spreading fear, fear of what? Don't take anyones word for it, look it up and study it in the Medical dictionaries and encyclopedias. That's whats wrong with the world today, people believe everything they hear and everything others tell them, instead of taking the time to learn for themselves. If you have family with these disorders, then you should already know everything you could learn about the disorders, you could not have helped them unless you understood what they were dealing with.
Actually since i
I have lives with both ADHD and BiPolar in my family for 36 years, I have researched all I have been able to get my hands on so far. Countless doctors, testing, book, medical journals and more. I have to tell ya, they are all pretty spot on to what Retardradar said and nothing like you stated. You are saying people take others word for it but then have said a doctor told you so. Which is it? You believed the doctor or what you read? Personally even reading about it is taking someone else's word but thats just me.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 3, 2013
 
Been with 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your choice who you want to believe, but talk to people that have lived with adults with this disorder, they can better inform you on their actions better than any Doctor that may only see them once a month at most and then the patient not tell the truth. You say you know others with bipolar, so do I. There are varying degrees of it. Not all will get violent. Others just have mood swings.....happy as can be one minute then sobbing and full of anxiety the next. Those are easy to deal with, as all you need to do then is comfort them. The ones that do become violent are usually the worst of them and they decide to start skipping their meds, then start a shouting match, and just the mere attempt to try and calm them down suddenly makes you responsible for the onset of the episode. Damned if you do, damned if you don't with those types.
I have all the experience and advice I need thanks. I have dealt with this illness for 36 years. I also never stated my child was not an adult, that I did on purpose. Anyone who has BiPolar disorder needs to be seeing a therapist (more than once a month)as well as a physician and psychiatrist and all of those should and usually do (do in my cases) stay in contact with each other. I have a son (not child, young adult) who is bipolar, adhd, autistic and other conditions, my grandmother (whom I lived for 22 years) was bipolar, 2 aunts, my mom, my sister and my cousin. I have at times cared for them all, never violent when on or off medication. One of my aunts who is bipolar and has psychotic tendencies can be when off medication.
Been with 2

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jan 4, 2013
 
My advice was general in nature....stay away from people with certain behaviors. That did not mean to to turn away from family, but mainly for people who have yet to commit to somebody that has them, relationship wise. So many mental illnesses, it can get very confusing. I am no doctor, just a person with life experiences.
Passin through

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 5, 2013
 
Been with 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was on Prozac 40mg daily. Worked like a charm. She turned into the angel I knew she could be. She would stop taking it without warning, then like clock work....BOOM!.. After she would calm down, I would tell her she needed to take her meds....other times after an episode, she would say she had stopped taking them and need to get back on them. Bottom line, once ACCURATELY diagnosed and prescribed the right medication, she never had an episode while taking it. But she stopped on and off many times. My advice here is not about children with ADHD or any other type of problem. It is for other adults that may be dating or getting very close to somebody. They can and will try to cover it up, but you will notice signs. When they have an episode and they are female....accusations of child molestation, being raped later in life or claims of memory loss, are the excuses I got from her. I have no experience with males with bipolar although I know they exist too. My advice to both men and women who are considering settling down with somebody, if you know or see lots of signs of this disease, it is best for you to keep moving on in the opposite direction. You will not be able to reason with them and they will always blame you. If you stay around as I did (8 years)it can start to depress you. Luckily for me, I was in tune with myself and my limits. Once I and other family members starting noticing signs of depression in me, I had no choice but to leave. This all could have been avoided by simply taking that 1 tiny pill a day. It is sad really.
It is a great BIG problem with people with mental imbalances or other issues ....keeping them on their meds....it will get to the place you have to treat them like a child and 'give' them their med everyday...I agree anyone with these type problems MUST tell anyone they are becoming involved with and help them learn what it is all about.It will be a big important part of any relationship. The same thing as being a trasnsexual !! Even Jerry Springer agrees with that !! LOL Some things should NOT be secrets.
My dr said

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 6, 2013
 
My dr told me I have abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. And a sinus infection. Lmao
In disbelief

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Been with 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your choice who you want to believe, but talk to people that have lived with adults with this disorder, they can better inform you on their actions better than any Doctor that may only see them once a month at most and then the patient not tell the truth. You say you know others with bipolar, so do I. There are varying degrees of it. Not all will get violent. Others just have mood swings.....happy as can be one minute then sobbing and full of anxiety the next. Those are easy to deal with, as all you need to do then is comfort them. The ones that do become violent are usually the worst of them and they decide to start skipping their meds, then start a shouting match, and just the mere attempt to try and calm them down suddenly makes you responsible for the onset of the episode. Damned if you do, damned if you don't with those types.
Thank You, finally someone who really knows what goes on with people who have bipolar, and yes I know kids that behave in the same manner who are bipolar, and I know men and boys who do, as well. That is what I've been trying to tell them, but they don't believe me because apparently they do not live with anyone who was accurately diagnosed bipolar, but was diagnosed bipolar because of false positives, or masking symptoms that would make one think they were bipolar, when it is not. I have also lived in a house with both male and female bipolar patients, even when medicated correctly, it is still a challenge to deal with them, their behaviors did not differ male and female acted the same, and it is still hard for them to control themselves at times, even when taking the meds daily. Even on meds if they feel provoked they can get very violent really quickly, with no warning and sometimes for no reason, except they thought you offended them in some way.
In disbelief

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 6, 2013
 
Yankee Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well now I will answer your questions , Yes I HAVE worked in clinics and YES I have HEARD for myself parents plead with the Dr....I have also been School nurse and had Moms come to me demanding that I sign a paper stating their child is disabled. I have tole them eve if i were authorized to do this I would not., and I have been cussed and threatened ...so have Dr.s
So far yo seem to be the one here that has not actually studied these disorders/diseases because there are so many variables to consider with each individual person.
You need to chill because you are all over the board here with different types of information...you are beginning to sound a little nutz yourself...you have to learn before you can teach
One thing I have learned from you people, is that you can be whatever you choose to be or who ever you choose to be on the internet. If you were not the Dr. in those clinics you say you worked in, then how did you hear the conversation between Dr. and Patient, if you were able to hear them then that clinic was not professional for not protecting the patients privacy. And I would not want my family members to be seen there. Then you say you were a school nurse, but the rest of it doesn't make sense. First of all parents who are that desperate, to want their kids to get checks for the parents use, would know how to go about getting it done, they would know a school nurse did not have that authority that it must be a Dr. not a nurse. If they are attempting to con the government into giving their child a check, then usually they have been a con artist for a while, and are much smarter than you give them credit for. They would not be that dumb if they wanted that check that bad. If I am seeming to be all over the place, then whoever I was responding to, was as well, because I respond to what they say, sentence by sentence, just as I did right now. It does vary with each person, but what they were trying to say is that at no time ever has a bipolar person caused or was violent due to bipolar and that is a lie. Some are very violent. I have learned through experience for many years with different individuals, it can be inherited, so chances are if one family member has mental illness, there will be other family members with it, they all at one point or another been violent for no reason. Not always physically violent but can be verbally violent. There are many forms of violence. I'm not attempting to teach, only tell the truth when I read lies, and want others to know what they read were lies, if I wanted to teach I would not advise others to look it up themselves. BTW I'm perfect with 10 different job titles and know it all, just like you all. No, wait, that's right I'm a teacher, doctor, lawyer, genius, and so on. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET PEOPLE. Just because someone says something is true, doesn't mean it is. I'd rather find out by actual real live experience, than to read it. Books can lie, what you see and hear with your own senses doesn't.
RetardRadar

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 7, 2013
 
In disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You, finally someone who really knows what goes on with people who have bipolar, and yes I know kids that behave in the same manner who are bipolar, and I know men and boys who do, as well. That is what I've been trying to tell them, but they don't believe me because apparently they do not live with anyone who was accurately diagnosed bipolar, but was diagnosed bipolar because of false positives, or masking symptoms that would make one think they were bipolar, when it is not. I have also lived in a house with both male and female bipolar patients, even when medicated correctly, it is still a challenge to deal with them, their behaviors did not differ male and female acted the same, and it is still hard for them to control themselves at times, even when taking the meds daily. Even on meds if they feel provoked they can get very violent really quickly, with no warning and sometimes for no reason, except they thought you offended them in some way.
So you are right and all medical data is wrong? Others must be lying about living with and dealing with Bi-Polar patients because it contradicts what you say. There is no such thing as a false positive but if there were then why can you not conceive that your supposed loved ones were misdiagnosed? I am happy you found validation through another misinformed person on this site, but facts are facts. Only a mental health professional can confirm without waiver, that Bi-Polar disorder ALONE does not cause violence. I urge you to stop posting nonsense that spreads fear of mental health as well as prejudices.
RetardRadar

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

In disbelief wrote:
<quoted text> One thing I have learned from you people, is that you can be whatever you choose to be or who ever you choose to be on the internet. If you were not the Dr. in those clinics you say you worked in, then how did you hear the conversation between Dr. and Patient, if you were able to hear them then that clinic was not professional for not protecting the patients privacy. And I would not want my family members to be seen there. Then you say you were a school nurse, but the rest of it doesn't make sense. First of all parents who are that desperate, to want their kids to get checks for the parents use, would know how to go about getting it done, they would know a school nurse did not have that authority that it must be a Dr. not a nurse. If they are attempting to con the government into giving their child a check, then usually they have been a con artist for a while, and are much smarter than you give them credit for. They would not be that dumb if they wanted that check that bad. If I am seeming to be all over the place, then whoever I was responding to, was as well, because I respond to what they say, sentence by sentence, just as I did right now. It does vary with each person, but what they were trying to say is that at no time ever has a bipolar person caused or was violent due to bipolar and that is a lie. Some are very violent. I have learned through experience for many years with different individuals, it can be inherited, so chances are if one family member has mental illness, there will be other family members with it, they all at one point or another been violent for no reason. Not always physically violent but can be verbally violent. There are many forms of violence. I'm not attempting to teach, only tell the truth when I read lies, and want others to know what they read were lies, if I wanted to teach I would not advise others to look it up themselves. BTW I'm perfect with 10 different job titles and know it all, just like you all. No, wait, that's right I'm a teacher, doctor, lawyer, genius, and so on. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET PEOPLE. Just because someone says something is true, doesn't mean it is. I'd rather find out by actual real live experience, than to read it. Books can lie, what you see and hear with your own senses doesn't.
You are becoming more and more defensive, aggressive, angry, hostile and paranoid. You have missed the point others have been trying to get you to see. No one is doubting the fact that your loved one has been violent, I am simply trying to make you understand that there is another cause to it other than Bi-Polar. You have been on the attack since your information was first challenged and have closed your mind to any other view but your own. It would be greatly beneficial for you to seek out the help of a psychiatric clinic in your area so that you may confirm what is being said as true. Then perhaps you and your loved one would get the proper help and the violence and other behaviors can be treated. I am not sure what world you live in but no everyone has a need to lie and deceive people. Who we are or are not is NOT the issue at hand, false information on mental health issues is. Research Psychotic tendencies and you will find the behavior you have described to a precise tee. Books can lie? Experience doesn't? You are not qualified to diagnose someone, so you had to at one time believed something someone told you. Just because someone says something is true doesn't mean it is? Yet you in fact have tried very aggressively to convince people that what you are stating is true. I realize you are getting frustrated with having your opinions called into question but really there is no need. The solution is to have your loved one tested again by a team of experts, which is the only way it should be done to begin with. If you choose not to then you will never find peace and your loved one will never receive proper help.

“Ta Da I'm here !”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In disbelief wrote:
<quoted text> One thing I have learned from you people, is that you can be whatever you choose to be or who ever you choose to be on the internet. If you were not the Dr. in those clinics you say you worked in, then how did you hear the conversation between Dr. and Patient, if you were able to hear them then that clinic was not professional for not protecting the patients privacy. And I would not want my family members to be seen there. Then you say you were a school nurse, but the rest of it doesn't make sense. First of all parents who are that desperate, to want their kids to get checks for the parents use, would know how to go about getting it done, they would know a school nurse did not have that authority that it must be a Dr. not a nurse. If they are attempting to con the government into giving their child a check, then usually they have been a con artist for a while, and are much smarter than you give them credit for. They would not be that dumb if they wanted that check that bad. If I am seeming to be all over the place, then whoever I was responding to, was as well, because I respond to what they say, sentence by sentence, just as I did right now. It does vary with each person, but what they were trying to say is that at no time ever has a bipolar person caused or was violent due to bipolar and that is a lie. Some are very violent. I have learned through experience for many years with different individuals, it can be inherited, so chances are if one family member has mental illness, there will be other family members with it, they all at one point or another been violent for no reason. Not always physically violent but can be verbally violent. There are many forms of violence. I'm not attempting to teach, only tell the truth when I read lies, and want others to know what they read were lies, if I wanted to teach I would not advise others to look it up themselves. BTW I'm perfect with 10 different job titles and know it all, just like you all. No, wait, that's right I'm a teacher, doctor, lawyer, genius, and so on. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET PEOPLE. Just because someone says something is true, doesn't mean it is. I'd rather find out by actual real live experience, than to read it. Books can lie, what you see and hear with your own senses doesn't.
Good God ...READ ....I HAVE worked in clinics...as the attending NURSE...I HAVE BEEN a School Nurse...yes some of these very very uneducated lazy dopers try and get anything any way they think of INCLUDING asking unauthorized people to sign things. I also SAID I told them even IF I was authorized to I would NOT sign...
I am a professional also and HAVE worked for years around all kinds of Mentally delayed people.... I have decided you and a couple more here are just here to push their uneducated or maybe HALF educated points....IF any one here wants or needs any PROFESSIONAL advise PLEASE contact a counseling service and you will find very well educated people and Psychiatrist. I respectfully leave this discussion ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Forrest City Forum right now

Search the Forrest City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Cleaver 4 min question 1
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) 49 min paco 106
School jobs 1 hr Yeah 10
Billy Paulman 2 hr lolol 2
that guy in the red tahoe....sum1 said his name... 2 hr omg 11
girl in black car (Apr '13) 7 hr Wondering 26
taylor glass 8 hr brenda 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••