Since: Aug 12

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2012
NEW PHARMACIST wrote:
God gone get yall country folks.Thats what she was sent here for to get rid of these sinners working her.
Umm who is she to judge ppl and call them sinners????
There is ONLY ONE GOD and last time I checked she's not GOD.
me in fc

Little Rock, AR

#22 Aug 23, 2012
they are talking about the pharmacy part.
Accept Change

West Memphis, AR

#23 Aug 27, 2012
U r fed up? U r the kind of people who stay dormant all your life.. Dont you know that change is the only constant in life? This sweet pharmacist is trying to improve upon this pharmacy and you want to go to jail over her being good? The fact that someone has been working there for eternity doesnt make them the smartest. If you were a new manager in a new company, and you find out that one of the old workers does nothing but sit around and does nothing.. are you still going to keep that person.. Go back to school and learn about productivity... She is doing a great Job.. Just pray for her and stop Hating..
Feed Up Customer wrote:
Yeah I Got To Hurry Up And Find A New Pharmacy Cause That Rude Bitch Gone Make Me Go To Jail.. Runnin All Her Damn Good Ppl Away Kendra Triggs & Markita Miller.... And I Hear The One That Been There For The Longeat Mrs. Green Bout To Go.. So I Think Everybody Need To Do The Same By September 1st....To Show Them Who Really WRITING THEY DAMN CHECK....!
Accept Change

West Memphis, AR

#24 Aug 27, 2012
U r fed up? U r the kind of people who stay dormant all your life.. Dont you know that change is the only constant in life? This sweet pharmacist is trying to improve upon this pharmacy and you want to go to jail over her being good? The fact that someone has been working there for eternity doesnt make them the smartest. If you were a new manager in a new company, and you find out that one of the old workers does nothing but sit around and does nothing.. are you still going to keep that person.. Go back to school and learn about productivity... She is doing a great Job.. Just pray for her and stop Hating..
FC Guest

Forrest City, AR

#25 Aug 27, 2012
Accept Change wrote:
She must not be doing a very good job. She is losing customers every day.
Accept Change

West Memphis, AR

#26 Aug 27, 2012
Please give me a count of customers she's lost.

You people say the same things about every pharmacy..
Walmart...
Walgreens..
Freds.. etc.. but there are still customers there...

So where should we go if you claim all of them are bad?
If you are going to criticize, criticize constructively...
FC Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She must not be doing a very good job. She is losing customers every day.
Accept Change

North Little Rock, AR

#27 Aug 27, 2012
YALL COUNTRY ASS FOLKS IN FORREST CITY.
Enjoy Walking

AOL

#28 Aug 30, 2012
Look at how Fred's pharmacy has gone down over the years, every since the fat man with the mustach took over and that punk kid. You go to Walgreens and you very rarely see anyone in there shopping much less at the Pharmacy, don't think that they will be open very long either. Then you have this smartass bitch that thinks she can come in to Super D and change everything that the people of Forrest City is used to having it done that way. She's not from here, and she's not welcome here either. She's lost 4 out of every 10 customers already due to he attitude. She's lost good people that WE know. She's driving the business from Forrest City to Wynne. Look at the new Pharmacy being built by Max in Wynne, (Caldwell Pharmacy). Even down to the people that once worked at Super D are going to Calwell's Pharmacy. The staff that she has there now looks like a bunch of rejects from the zoo, and they are bout as smart. The way I'm told is that the rest of the old crew will be dropping her ass soon. Will you continue to shop there when theres nothing but strangers there. She's also changing your medication to a cheaper, less effective medication. She doesn't care about your health. She only cares about herself. Call the head office and complain about her BEFORE you have a heart attack. If we wanted this cheap ass shit we would go to walmart and get it cheaper.
Enjoy Walking

AOL

#29 Aug 30, 2012
You ain't wanted down here in the South, GO BACK UP NORTH BITCH!
a Guest

Forrest City, AR

#30 Aug 30, 2012
Enjoy Walking wrote:
Look at how Fred's pharmacy has gone down over the years, every since the fat man with the mustach took over and that punk kid. You go to Walgreens and you very rarely see anyone in there shopping much less at the Pharmacy, don't think that they will be open very long either. Then you have this smartass bitch that thinks she can come in to Super D and change everything that the people of Forrest City is used to having it done that way. She's not from here, and she's not welcome here either. She's lost 4 out of every 10 customers already due to he attitude. She's lost good people that WE know. She's driving the business from Forrest City to Wynne. Look at the new Pharmacy being built by Max in Wynne,(Caldwell Pharmacy). Even down to the people that once worked at Super D are going to Calwell's Pharmacy. The staff that she has there now looks like a bunch of rejects from the zoo, and they are bout as smart. The way I'm told is that the rest of the old crew will be dropping her ass soon. Will you continue to shop there when theres nothing but strangers there. She's also changing your medication to a cheaper, less effective medication. She doesn't care about your health. She only cares about herself. Call the head office and complain about her BEFORE you have a heart attack. If we wanted this cheap ass shit we would go to walmart and get it cheaper.
Fred's pharmacy is awesome. Bill is not the manager and never has been. He only works like 3 days a week now anyways. Jeff and the new lady pharmacist are very knowledgeable and nice.
sdddd

Longview, TX

#31 Aug 30, 2012
what
sdddd

Longview, TX

#32 Aug 30, 2012
i am white but the black got that work n there is a very nice guy thats y i am staying there until they close and she talks about him cause i done her
doing it

Longview, TX

#33 Aug 30, 2012
r u forrrrrrrrreal she's low down he say some gud things about her he must dont no
may not

Longview, TX

#34 Aug 30, 2012
well i like the black guy n the pharmacy he makes my day he keeps smiling when i go in there she dont have no room to talk i thought she was nice
what now

Longview, TX

#36 Aug 30, 2012
who is the black guy that works in super d i dont go n there
may not

Longview, TX

#37 Aug 30, 2012
not gone say the but he's the only black guy that work there and the first and he's very nice
what now

Longview, TX

#38 Aug 30, 2012
if she no it or not he making her look good by being nice somebody need to let him no

AOL

#39 Aug 30, 2012
a Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred's pharmacy is awesome. Bill is not the manager and never has been. He only works like 3 days a week now anyways. Jeff and the new lady pharmacist are very knowledgeable and nice.
Freds pharmacy is just like the rest of the store it's NASTY. Bill is an ass and always will be.If they are so knowledgeable, Why is they store running down?

AOL

#40 Aug 30, 2012
Accept Change wrote:
Take more than praying to help her. Yes the fact that someone has been working there for eternity DOES makemake them smarter when it comes to knowing the customer. This sweet pharmacist as you put it is going to put Super D out of business.
knows

AOL

#41 Aug 30, 2012
I have been doing business at Super D for over 25 years. I have seen pharmacist come and go, but I have never seen such a fool be hired for a pharmacist untill this woman come along. NOBODY there really likes her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Williams 4 min Guest 20
wreck 1 hr Guest 39
No fishing license 1 hr Guest 13
Who 1 hr Guest 1
Greg 2 hr Guest 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr guest 41,466
Pj and Cody Meghee Dec 10 Sham 6

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance