is he still locked up or wat
tattooedatthehip

Searcy, AR

#2 Aug 4, 2009
soo any body know wats up with amanda driver
FCGuest

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Aug 4, 2009
Yes he is a guest of the State of Arkansas at the Department of Corrections. I am sure that he is getting the best medical care with "in-depth" exams
TsJustKeepingItR eal

Roe, AR

#4 Aug 6, 2009
tattooedatthehip wrote:
soo any body know wats up with amanda driver
Cut the BS Amanda... Everyone knows that "tattooedatthehip" is your psychotic a$$.. Michael does not want anything to do with you and he has requested on numerous occasions that you quit all the lying and drama queening. All he wants is for you to not mention his name in any way and that you stop spreading lies about him because no matter what you say, the truth will always come out in the end... BTW, have you ever read the story about the little boy who cried wolf? If you have not than I really think you should..... Have a wonderful day!
F_C_neighbor

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2009
Amanda Driver... Yeah shes a nasty hoe. She'll do any kinda drug or man she can get her hands on. Heard she got caught with Chad Kennedy and Michael kicked his ass, but thats just hear-say. The best think Michael could have ever done is leave her nasty ass alone.
noneofurbusiness

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2009
when is he gettin out?
FCGuest

Little Rock, AR

#7 Sep 1, 2009
noneofurbusiness wrote:
when is he gettin out?
Too darn soon
noneofurbusiness

United States

#9 Sep 1, 2009
not tryin to be a smarta$$, but that doesnt narrow it down much
FCGuest

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 2, 2009
How about 3 years at the earliest
noneofurbusiness

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2009
d*mn. hate it for 'em
His AB Bros Wife

Little Rock, AR

#12 Sep 15, 2009
I just got a letter from him the other day. Right now he is actually just down there on his PV. His new TE date has not went through the new charges or court systems but he done got in some trouble down there and is in the MAX at brickeys.
FCGuest

Little Rock, AR

#13 Sep 15, 2009
I hate that for him...I hope they some "in depth investigation" on his rear
confirmed

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2009
Courthouse gossip has it that he qualifies for the habitual offender act. That means if convicted he will be sent off for a very long time.
guest7

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2009
That boy isnt ever gonna learn. Its a shame, he's actually a cool guy. Guess he likes being locked up more than in the "free world".

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2009
TsJustKeepingItReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the BS Amanda... Everyone knows that "tattooedatthehip" is your psychotic a$$.. Michael does not want anything to do with you and he has requested on numerous occasions that you quit all the lying and drama queening. All he wants is for you to not mention his name in any way and that you stop spreading lies about him because no matter what you say, the truth will always come out in the end... BTW, have you ever read the story about the little boy who cried wolf? If you have not than I really think you should..... Have a wonderful day!
keep it real then, he's an ass and dope head,as for amanda how do u know so much??? he did see her with chad,but it was amanda who got her ass beat 2x's while chad just sit there,big man(lol) total fu-- up is all michael is or will ever B

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2009
F_C_neighbor wrote:
Amanda Driver... Yeah shes a nasty hoe. She'll do any kinda drug or man she can get her hands on. Heard she got caught with Chad Kennedy and Michael kicked his ass, but thats just hear-say. The best think Michael could have ever done is leave her nasty ass alone.
HOW DO YOU KNOW HER ASS IS NASTY?? SOUNDS LIKE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK(if you even know what that means)

United States

#18 Oct 29, 2009
TsJustKeepingItReal wrote:
<quoted text>
talk about lies,michael invented lies,the truth did come out,he's a fu-- NARK,but even the cops are sick of his shit so hi-ho hi-ho off to jail he goes ha ha ha !!! 4ever i hope
Baby Girl

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2009
I guess ya'll don't have anything else better to do than spread lies about people michael is a great person who fucks up like everybody else and as for amanda how michael is doin is none of ur business like i already told u if ur that concerned go ask summer u should know where she works i know ur mom does that's her words and for everyone else get a life and stay outta his its people like u that keep shit stirred up and start bs rumors people like u keep him in trouble but that will all change very soon GOD is the only one who can judge him look in the mirror at ur own life before u try to judge others and amanda i hope u have learned not to try and steal other female's men ----soon to be Mrs. Michael Hastings!!
FCGuest

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2009
Dear Baby Girl, not one person has to do a thing to get Michael in trouble. He does a fine job of that on his own. Michael is trash
glenda

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2009
Baby girl- Why on Gods green earth would u be so proud to marry this man?? He is a convicted felon who will only continue to make these mistakes!! You are a beautiful intelligent girl who used to have one of the most in demand jobs! Put it all down and come back to what is right and good! We love you baby girl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min dull needle 40,034
Catfish island 1 hr Idiots annoy me 4
Got arrested for dwi 10 hr Major impact 8
She's done it again 13 hr Guest 41
Ronnie Midgets 19 hr William 21
A guy at the prison Wed Lol 6
Terri Pittman Tue Someonewhoknows 4

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance