Way out there

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Is there any good white girls around here ?
hes

Forrest City, AR

#2 Jun 6, 2013
answer to that is no. to many are with blacks or drugs or both.
Curious Me

Benton, AR

#3 Jun 6, 2013
And what is wrong with being with black guys?!?
anonymous

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Actually yes there are quiet a few just gotta look in the right places because most of them are hiding lol
Richard

Gladewater, TX

#5 Jun 8, 2013
So how do I contact one of these good girls?

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jun 19, 2013
Go talk to the country boys around here they know them cause they dump them! if you hear a strong southern country accent then he probably knows where you can find one. LOL
lee

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2013
guest wrote:
Go talk to the country boys around here they know them cause they dump them! if you hear a strong southern country accent then he probably knows where you can find one. LOL
That shit i have been looking for sometime now an every one i meet is on drugs an has been with every dupe man in town an one at a time but 3-4 at a time. An that is not any good. They lie an stay high amn fuck for the dope. I sn look for one that is not from the usa any more.

Lee
Smokey

Tyler, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Its ashame that the white women have lowered their standards so low as to even date a black man. Its even more of a shame that the white men with daughters don't do more about this problem. They should beat their daughters ass for dating the blacks, they should pay more attention to who their daughters date. I kmow of only two fathers that do this, one in this county and one in Cross County. They have very good families because of this practice. The other reason for this problem is METH. Anyone that you know that makes or uses this dope you should turn them in to the law.
Downward Spiral

West Memphis, AR

#10 Jun 22, 2013
Lots of trash out there, so stay alert and don't go into denial ... trash is trash and that's all there is to it. It will lead to NOTHING worth doing or having.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min Reality Check 34,538
Wilson Parker 11 hr School mate 6
Why do most black people act so ignorant 20 hr Dr Martin Luther ... 32
The World is not Enuff 21 hr SCIPIO 9
I'm so old, I can remember..... (May '11) Tue Curious 143
forrest city federal prison low (Oct '08) Tue Guest 392
children's home (Oct '11) Mon teresa 19

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance