Booker's Used Cars.. Would you buy a ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#21 Apr 14, 2011
I think I'll just keep walking.

“I wish I was black”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#22 Apr 14, 2011
OMYDAM wrote:
I think I'll just keep walking.
I promise I'll jump start your lawn mower this Saturday.
customer

United States

#24 Apr 15, 2011
Mr Bokker is the one that when he gives you his word he stands by it,I cant stand sue and the other crackheads and assholes in there but their not the ones IM buying a car from either....and as far as repoing your cars,by law ANY dealer can repo your car AT ANY time if they think you are defacing the value of the car and or doing illegal activities in it
Digits

AOL

#25 Apr 15, 2011
Straight Up wrote:
Pay your bills and you will not have to worry with it. Sue is a bitch. Mail a check in to the office and you do not have to deal with her. These solutions sound much simpler than slandering a business you will run right back to when you need another car. However, with what you are saying of your record they may not tote your note again.
I pay MY bills.I won't EVER have to worry about sue,because I wouldn't buy an automobile from them to begin with.You got one thing right though,sue is a bitch.Tote MY note,now there's a funny quote.NEVER WILL HAPPEN,NEVER.People,spend your money elsewhere.

United States

#26 Apr 15, 2011
if you didn't have shitty credit in the first place your a** wouldn't have to buy your car from him. It's your own fault!
Digits

AOL

#27 Apr 15, 2011
customer wrote:
Mr Bokker is the one that when he gives you his word he stands by it,I cant stand sue and the other crackheads and assholes in there but their not the ones IM buying a car from either....and as far as repoing your cars,by law ANY dealer can repo your car AT ANY time if they think you are defacing the value of the car and or doing illegal activities in it
I don't know what state that you're from,but thats not true here in Arkansas.That will get you an ass load of buckshot.You had better have a court order to pick up anything,thats in my name.
Bokkers knows,they have had their ass sued before,for picking up an automobile that they shouldn't have.

Since: Mar 11

Benton, AR

#28 Apr 15, 2011
guest wrote:
if you didn't have shitty credit in the first place your a** wouldn't have to buy your car from him. It's your own fault!
Has nothing to do with credit... I know ppl who have the worst credit in history and they have bought houses n other cars
Straight Up

Pearcy, AR

#29 Apr 15, 2011
Zer0 tolerance 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with credit... I know ppl who have the worst credit in history and they have bought houses n other cars
Then what is your point with this thread other than to discredit a business? Bokker has been in the car business long before you were around and will still be in it long after your gone.
car business

United States

#30 Apr 27, 2011
Booker's sure will continue to be in business as long as they continue to prey on low income individuals with less than perfect credit. Their downpayments cover the full amount that the car is actually worth. Your monthy payments are extra. That way if they repo your car two days later you've already paid for it anyway and they can go and resell it. They also get over on the uninformed citizens who have no other viable means of obtaining a vehicle with their bootleg rental car service. A friend of mine called and asked how much of a fee it would be if she turned her rental car in an hour late and the lady responded that it would be $75 dollars and added that if she didn't turn it in that time that she would call the police and report it stolen. I hate unprofessional businesses, because if someone wanted to steal the car in the first place why would they have called and asked first. They aren't good people but they are good businessmen.
idiots

United States

#31 Apr 27, 2011
bokkers doesnt prey on anyone,they dont go out hunting you down and forcing you to buy a vehcle and as far as repo goes...ANY CAR DEALER can repo at any given time whether you are late on a payment or not.

United States

#32 Apr 28, 2011
Yep some ppl just don't kno I guess they were dumb enough to buy from them the ppl that started this prolly drive a car from bokkers and will buy another from them because they are to broke to buy anything eles from another dealer so take your broke no credit having ass somewhere eles and try buying a car your broke you have no credit you need a car what you gonna do go back to the ppl your talking bad about you broke biotch
Well rounded

United States

#34 Dec 14, 2012
Booker's is notorious for being rude..I almost kicked one salesman ass for"accidentally?" calling me a BITCH..and yes Sue is most definitely a rude person to customers as well as her co-workers..the lil' skinny blonde chic in the office with Sue appears. to be scared to death from making lil' mistake Sue talks to her like a dog..couldn't be me..Billy's Used Cars are far more better than them located around the corner..To hell with Booker's....Overpriced vehicles!!!

United States

#36 Dec 14, 2012
They sell cars there? I thought they only sold pills.
outlaw

United States

#37 Dec 14, 2012
I been buying cars from Mr. Bokker for twenty years know and has never had a problem. Yes it has a smart azz woman in the back that thinks she owns the place but I dont allow stupid people to bother me . Ive been late on my car notes more times than once and eventually workd it out . So if ya wanna go else where just go I bet they want even know your gone
lisa

United States

#38 Dec 20, 2012
David warren is an ass and sue is a bitch but then again youre buying a car from Mr.bokker not them..and i have bought several cars from him and when im ready for another that's where i will go but i deal with Mr.bokker and that's all..and i was late many times on my payments and its nowhere on my credit saying that.if your straight with him hes straight with you
lol

United States

#39 Dec 21, 2012
Someones always gota bitch about something! I have never bought a car from there and prolly never will but I have spoken to some of the Bokkers and none have ever been rude.They are always the ones to speak first.So you people that have no life go find one and stop bitching there are worse things goin on in this world!

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Dec 6, 2014
Zer0 tolerance 2 wrote:
Omg I hate this place...unfortunately I bought 3 cars from them every car I traded back in he sold the next week got double what I was paying...with the same problems for the new customer to deal with Sue In the office is rude and a mean old bitch. They have the Black folks working in the back like slaves.
Warning everyone to please stay away from this crock..... If you have a car with them go get a loan and pay them off and pay the bank your note..... If you are more than 3 days late in your payment the post it to your credit. A serious real car dealership doesn't do that! These white raciest people do not need Anyones Business.. People you can do better take your money to Jackson. Or going outta fc.... And Billy is his friend too.. David Booker also has a partnership with Machen Ford in Wynne as well....
You are a complete idiot. You don't know what he got for those cars and if they are so bad why did you go back 3 times?? Cuz ur an idiot!! Probably bc they are the only ones that would deal with you. That family has had businesses in FC since the 1950's so they must be doing something right!! And their businesses are still thriving and why is that...bc people in that town like them and trust them that's why. And they don't come get ur car when you are 3 days late either so come up with another lie. The only thing you've said right is about Sue and we do agree on that.
Ask those black "slaves" in the back what they are making. They are paid well for what they do and if not they would find a job somewhere else. Dude you have no idea what your talking about. Obviously you were not one of their many good customers!!
Oh and by the way go on and get your money from the bank there...they own part of that too!!! Hahaha
peep

Canada

#41 Dec 15, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot. You don't know what he got for those cars and if they are so bad why did you go back 3 times?? Cuz ur an idiot!! Probably bc they are the only ones that would deal with you. That family has had businesses in FC since the 1950's so they must be doing something right!! And their businesses are still thriving and why is that...bc people in that town like them and trust them that's why. And they don't come get ur car when you are 3 days late either so come up with another lie. The only thing you've said right is about Sue and we do agree on that.
Ask those black "slaves" in the back what they are making. They are paid well for what they do and if not they would find a job somewhere else. Dude you have no idea what your talking about. Obviously you were not one of their many good customers!!
Oh and by the way go on and get your money from the bank there...they own part of that too!!! Hahaha
I have bought several cars from them over the last 20 years and MR bokker has always been nice and pretty darn fair but 2 years ago I went to buy one and they told me one thing and it turned out to be another,car needed several things fixing and they wouldn't fix it and wouldn't even give me a rental when it broke down they had the tall oddball sales guy come give me a ride,WTF needless to say they got the fn car back cause I fucking gave it back ..yep the money I was out was far less then what I'd been out if I'd kept it.Now, no Dont buy one from there,now that his wife and brothernlaw has passed he could care less hell sue prolly has stolen enough money from him that she could retire .

United States

#42 Dec 27, 2014
Zer0 tolerance 2 wrote:
Omg I hate this place...unfortunately I bought 3 cars from them every car I traded back in he sold the next week got double what I was paying...with the same problems for the new customer to deal with Sue In the office is rude and a mean old bitch. They have the Black folks working in the back like slaves.
Warning everyone to please stay away from this crock..... If you have a car with them go get a loan and pay them off and pay the bank your note..... If you are more than 3 days late in your payment the post it to your credit. A serious real car dealership doesn't do that! These white raciest people do not need Anyones Business.. People you can do better take your money to Jackson. Or going outta fc.... And Billy is his friend too.. David Booker also has a partnership with Machen Ford in Wynne as well.....
It's not Machen it's Steve Jones Chrysler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 7 hr luci 19,788
Word Game (Oct '10) 7 hr luci 2,162
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 7 hr luci 17,275
Band director salty 8 hr Katie 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr BARNEYII 34,334
Cops protest 9 hr Da truth 6
Why do most black people act so ignorant 13 hr hate kills 31

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance