Booker's Used Cars.. Would you buy a ...

Booker's Used Cars.. Would you buy a car from them?

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Benton, AR

#1 Apr 13, 2011
Omg I hate this place...unfortunately I bought 3 cars from them every car I traded back in he sold the next week got double what I was paying...with the same problems for the new customer to deal with Sue In the office is rude and a mean old bitch. They have the Black folks working in the back like slaves.

Warning everyone to please stay away from this crock..... If you have a car with them go get a loan and pay them off and pay the bank your note..... If you are more than 3 days late in your payment the post it to your credit. A serious real car dealership doesn't do that! These white raciest people do not need Anyones Business.. People you can do better take your money to Jackson. Or going outta fc.... And Billy is his friend too.. David Booker also has a partnership with Machen Ford in Wynne as well....

“I wish I was black”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Zer0 tolerance 2 wrote:
Omg I hate this place...unfortunately I bought 3 cars from them every car I traded back in he sold the next week got double what I was paying...with the same problems for the new customer to deal with Sue In the office is rude and a mean old bitch. They have the Black folks working in the back like slaves.
Warning everyone to please stay away from this crock..... If you have a car with them go get a loan and pay them off and pay the bank your note..... If you are more than 3 days late in your payment the post it to your credit. A serious real car dealership doesn't do that! These white raciest people do not need Anyones Business.. People you can do better take your money to Jackson. Or going outta fc.... And Billy is his friend too.. David Booker also has a partnership with Machen Ford in Wynne as well....
Dang, I had my eye on a impala they have.
4 sure

AOL

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Bokker is straight up. Take care of your business and you will have no problems. I will admit Sue could be nicer than she is. Machen in Wynne? new one on me.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 13, 2011
4 sure wrote:
Bokker is straight up. Take care of your business and you will have no problems. I will admit Sue could be nicer than she is. Machen in Wynne? new one on me.
You got it. Bokker is part owner of the Dodge Dealership in Wynne that one of the Machens is involved in. You if the person takes care of their business they will have no problem with Bokker.
whatever

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Zer0 tolerance 2 wrote:
Ok, zero tolerance if you would pay your car note on time it wouldn't matter, and if you have bought 3 cars from them they must be doing something right!

Benton, AR

#6 Apr 13, 2011
True enough. We were late due to things beyond our control. Bookers is a shark....everything is done in house from financing to those high ass notes..

Has a coworker go to him for a car she saw a the owner of the car before her said told her the problems they were having with the car and why they traded it back Booker didn't even fix it before selling it again.. Needless to say my co worker was stuck in Memphis on a locked up engine.. And he only had the car a week!!! Booker would not fix it.He made back 3x on that car. Plus Sue lies... it's really what she wants to do Booker and the rest of the crew is scared of her.

Benton, AR

#7 Apr 13, 2011
Talking--Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, I had my eye on a impala they have.
Don't do it!!!! Go some where else for what you're gonna pay for double for it. Sue on the other hand lies.. And keep shit going cause she thinks ppl are scarred of her
pizza guy

United States

#8 Apr 13, 2011
zero u do know what u are talking about its all true. I know believe me
wow

Brinkley, AR

#9 Apr 13, 2011
It is Bokker's used cars, not Booker's. If u bought 3 cars from them you should know their name.
wrong

Brinkley, AR

#10 Apr 13, 2011
It is Steve jones in wynne. Sounds like someone missed some payments and now they wanna bitch and be racist.
spear chunk

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2011
They have been around a long and I expect they are good at what they do.
Digits

AOL

#12 Apr 14, 2011
Although it may be in their right to pick your car up,should you be 3 days behind,its not very professional of them.Most dealerships,(that are honest),gives a grace period of 10 days.I don't know that they are racist really,because they treat most everyone with the same rudeness.I would never buy an automobile with them,after talking to the salesman there,he was a total ass.And YES the fat woman in the office is another ass.Nasty Biotch.Being in business for along time doesn't say that they are good at their car dealership,so much as it says what good thieves they are.My advice is,DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

“I wish I was black”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 14, 2011
Zer0 tolerance 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do it!!!! Go some where else for what you're gonna pay for double for it. Sue on the other hand lies.. And keep shit going cause she thinks ppl are scarred of her
I've already ordered some spinning hubcaps from auto zone and zebra seat covers. Looks like I may be committed. Woo wee... picture me all laid back looking out the back window rolling and cutting corners in style.

Benton, AR

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Digits wrote:
Although it may be in their right to pick your car up,should you be 3 days behind,its not very professional of them.Most dealerships,(that are honest),gives a grace period of 10 days.I don't know that they are racist really,because they treat most everyone with the same rudeness.I would never buy an automobile with them,after talking to the salesman there,he was a total ass.And YES the fat woman in the office is another ass.Nasty Biotch.Being in business for along time doesn't say that they are good at their car dealership,so much as it says what good thieves they are.My advice is,DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.
That's right!!!!!!! They are pure asses like I said before true enough it wasn't right on our part to be late but they don't have to be such asses... And u have seen them treat white and black folks so differently.... They are some damn good thieves!!!

Benton, AR

#15 Apr 14, 2011
Talking--Goat wrote:
<quoted text>I've already ordered some spinning hubcaps from auto zone and zebra seat covers. Looks like I may be committed. Woo wee... picture me all laid back looking out the back window rolling and cutting corners in style.
And Then picture yourself seeing your car being picked up when your late, you will have to cuss out sue because David Warren toon your payment but he failed to write it in her book. So she says your late.
4 sure

AOL

#16 Apr 14, 2011
Its a free country, at this time. Spend your money where it pleases you.
O K tell us

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2011
Digits wrote:
I didn't say they were good,I said they are good at what they do,what ever that might be.
driver

Brinkley, AR

#18 Apr 14, 2011
sounds like monkey problems to meeeeeeeeeee

“I wish I was black”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 14, 2011
Zer0 tolerance 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Then picture yourself seeing your car being picked up when your late, you will have to cuss out sue because David Warren toon your payment but he failed to write it in her book. So she says your late.
Write a check, use a credit or debit card, keep your receipt for proof, just an idea.
Straight Up

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2011
Pay your bills and you will not have to worry with it. Sue is a bitch. Mail a check in to the office and you do not have to deal with her. These solutions sound much simpler than slandering a business you will run right back to when you need another car. However, with what you are saying of your record they may not tote your note again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Realtor 8 hr Da truth 3
Y do blacks use fake names on fb? Thu SoFly Williams 4
attention sheriffs department Wed resident 4
Forrest City Ambulances Aug 24 Felix 3
Clear choice Aug 23 Guest 3
Big White House in Caldwell. Aug 21 Caldwell 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 19 BARNEYII 31,047

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance