guest

United States

#61 Nov 4, 2013
Support wrote:
Mr. Howell wants an investigation and I can't blame him one bit. Everyone keeps forgetting that the Howell family will return home without their oldest child, and a long healing journey with 3 additional family members. I can't even imagine what they are going through. Justin returned home to a living wife and kids. God bless you Howell and jumper family. I hope u get your justice and one day find peace.
JUSTICE???? YOU ACT LIKE JUSTIN INTENDED TO HIT THIS FAMILY AND KILL HEATHER. IT WAS GODS PLAN. HE KNOWS FROM THE MOMENT U R BORN. WHEN AND HOW U WILL DIE. THISE KIDS NORMALLY RODE THE BUS. BUT NOT THAT DAY. IT WAS ALL HIS PLAN. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN ANY OF THIS. WHILE I KNOW BOTH FAMILIES AND BOTH WILL SUFFER THIS THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. YES I AGREE THEY NEED ANSWERS BUT "JUSTICE". COME ON HE DIDNT DO THIS ON PURPOSE. IMAGINE HAVING TO LOOK AT HIS LITTLE GIRLS AND KNOW HE TOOK ANOTHER LITTLE GIRLS LIFE. THAT ALONE IS PUNISHMENT DAILY!! WHAT THEY ALL NEED IS PRAYERS!! NOT BASHING
Seriously

United States

#62 Nov 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>JUSTICE???? YOU ACT LIKE JUSTIN INTENDED TO HIT THIS FAMILY AND KILL HEATHER. IT WAS GODS PLAN. HE KNOWS FROM THE MOMENT U R BORN. WHEN AND HOW U WILL DIE. THISE KIDS NORMALLY RODE THE BUS. BUT NOT THAT DAY. IT WAS ALL HIS PLAN. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN ANY OF THIS. WHILE I KNOW BOTH FAMILIES AND BOTH WILL SUFFER THIS THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. YES I AGREE THEY NEED ANSWERS BUT "JUSTICE". COME ON HE DIDNT DO THIS ON PURPOSE. IMAGINE HAVING TO LOOK AT HIS LITTLE GIRLS AND KNOW HE TOOK ANOTHER LITTLE GIRLS LIFE. THAT ALONE IS PUNISHMENT DAILY!! WHAT THEY ALL NEED IS PRAYERS!! NOT BASHING
You are so right...
Gues trite

Forrest City, AR

#63 Nov 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
JUSTICE???? YOU ACT LIKE JUSTIN INTENDED TO HIT THIS FAMILY AND KILL HEATHER. IT WAS GODS PLAN. HE KNOWS FROM THE MOMENT U R BORN. WHEN AND HOW U WILL DIE. THISE KIDS NORMALLY RODE THE BUS. BUT NOT THAT DAY. IT WAS ALL HIS PLAN. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN ANY OF THIS. WHILE I KNOW BOTH FAMILIES AND BOTH WILL SUFFER THIS THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. YES I AGREE THEY NEED ANSWERS BUT "JUSTICE". COME ON HE DIDNT DO THIS ON PURPOSE. IMAGINE HAVING TO LOOK AT HIS LITTLE GIRLS AND KNOW HE TOOK ANOTHER LITTLE GIRLS LIFE. THAT ALONE IS PUNISHMENT DAILY!! WHAT THEY ALL NEED IS PRAYERS!! NOT BASHING
Good people do bad things all the time, but they have to pay. I wonder if you all would feel the same if it was YOUR CHILD.
george

United States

#64 Nov 5, 2013
I damn sure would. I would grieve and I would want justice but justice has already been served. He has to deal with this this tragedy for the rest of his life. How would you feel having to deal with that?
Guest

United States

#65 Nov 6, 2013
80 mph and texting kills! Enough said!
Really

Memphis, TN

#66 Nov 6, 2013
I bet you have never been in your or texted while driving. If so you are one of only a few. Accidents on the road happen every day. These families are going through eniough without an idiot like you posting crap. How do you rest at night. Still praying for comfort for all of them
Guest wrote:
80 mph and texting kills! Enough said!
guest

United States

#67 Nov 6, 2013
I rest just fine! The man needed to know what happened! And I never text and drive! I'm not that stupid like you must be apparently!
Really

Memphis, TN

#68 Nov 6, 2013
guest wrote:
I rest just fine! The man needed to know what happened! And I never text and drive! I'm not that stupid like you must be apparently!
he was not texting he dropped some thing and looked down to pick it up. Things happen every day in a blink of an eye.
Red head

United States

#69 Nov 6, 2013
I guess you were with him???? You have not rite saying things you don't know are facts.... I bet if your home was burning and you were inside you would have a problem with justin. Now would you? He's a good man, he works hard I respect him, and I'm praying for him and his family they are great people I'm sure a lot better then someone like you!!!!
guest

United States

#70 Nov 6, 2013
Really- were you there in the truck with him! No cuz you would be in the hospital and as for you

Red Head- no one is talking bad about the man! Just made a statement to as what he was doing while driving!

You people are ignorant and only trying to protect him! He screwed up and has to live with and I truly feel sorry for him!

And another thing that pis**s me off is you people saying its Gods plan are just plain dumb! Y'all make god out to be the bad person here! Or that he's responsible for every irresponsible action taken by someone who takes a life! Just shut up! None of you are making this man who lost his daughter feel better!

Now that's off my chest I'm through! What a load!
george

United States

#71 Nov 6, 2013
Wrong. He wasn't texting nor looking down to pick something up. He had passed out. Why don't u look at the police report the troopers took?
george

United States

#72 Nov 6, 2013
If I'm not mistaken they done a pretty in depth investigation
guest

United States

#73 Nov 6, 2013
Yeah! How do they know he passed out! He was responsive when they arrived
george

United States

#74 Nov 6, 2013
There are ways to check a vehicle. Go ask them.
Pot callin

Lexa, AR

#76 Nov 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Really- were you there in the truck with him! No cuz you would be in the hospital and as for you
Red Head- no one is talking bad about the man! Just made a statement to as what he was doing while driving!
You people are ignorant and only trying to protect him! He screwed up and has to live with and I truly feel sorry for him!
And another thing that pis**s me off is you people saying its Gods plan are just plain dumb! Y'all make god out to be the bad person here! Or that he's responsible for every irresponsible action taken by someone who takes a life! Just shut up! None of you are making this man who lost his daughter feel better!
Now that's off my chest I'm through! What a load!
. Apparently the only load that should have been gotten off is when your dad spit you. Should have been on you moms chest instead of that hairy catch all. I hope you have a f'ed up day and lose all you have then maybe you wouldnt be so fast to judge.
WWJD

United States

#77 Nov 7, 2013
You people are ignorant. Seek Jesus, there is to much hate and judgement coming from you. Heather is with Jesus, greatly missed, but in a better place than the rest of us. And her in that car or not, her father was calling her home, read you Bible's. And cannot imagine what either family is going through, but know this.... It is God's plan, and there is a lesson to all of this. Pray and make the choice Jesus leads you too...
Gues trite

Forrest City, AR

#78 Nov 7, 2013
He collided with a car on the OTHER side of the road.... Something isn't quite right! I feel bad for him, but worse for the family whose daughter was MURDERED. Just a few yrs ago a bus driver was crucified on this site for dropping off kids. No one was hurt or KILLED, but he was crucified for his actions. Wendell is also a good guy who made a dumb mistake and he had to face consequences.
guest

Maumelle, AR

#79 Nov 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Really- were you there in the truck with him! No cuz you would be in the hospital and as for you
Red Head- no one is talking bad about the man! Just made a statement to as what he was doing while driving!
You people are ignorant and only trying to protect him! He screwed up and has to live with and I truly feel sorry for him!
And another thing that pis**s me off is you people saying its Gods plan are just plain dumb! Y'all make god out to be the bad person here! Or that he's responsible for every irresponsible action taken by someone who takes a life! Just shut up! None of you are making this man who lost his daughter feel better!
Now that's off my chest I'm through! What a load!
you are truly a lost unbiblical non educatd person, the BIBLE does tell you this things, and if you think God doesnt know how things will happen, then Ill be sure to pray for you.
God, is the CREATOR and he DOES know from the time you are born when and how you will die, No one is protecting Justin but its not like he raped her, or murder her intentionally or drugged her or anthing of that sort to take her life, It could have easily been you or myself that was there at that spot but it WASNT GODS INTENTION.
My heart goes out to the Jumper/Howell family as I know EVREYONE involved in this. I (we) are not taking sides, and I DO believe that they deserve answers, but JUSTICE??? YOU ARE WRONG FOR THAT, this mans mental status has deminished so drastically, some people actually lose their minds because of things of this. I pray for all involved and I pray for you also, all it takes is a little READING of the Good book to see,(however if you are of a different belief or religigon) I respect that too.
With all this being said, RIP Heather, and stay strong Justin & family, the Howells The Jumpers all anyone else effective by this tragedy.
**do not judge for one day ye shall be judged as well**
guest

United States

#80 Nov 7, 2013
Your an idiot! I know what the bible says! Your just some bible thumping idiot that had an answer for everything and its gods fault he swerved into traffic! Yeah let's blame god for everything! Oh your daughter got killed! Gods fault! Oh you lost your wife to cancer! Gods fault! Someone beat your pregnant wife to death! Guess who's fault! Its gods plan! Y'all are all idiots!
Gues trite

United States

#81 Nov 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Your an idiot! I know what the bible says! Your just some bible thumping idiot that had an answer for everything and its gods fault he swerved into traffic! Yeah let's blame god for everything! Oh your daughter got killed! Gods fault! Oh you lost your wife to cancer! Gods fault! Someone beat your pregnant wife to death! Guess who's fault! Its gods plan! Y'all are all idiots!
I agree... It's His fault until it happens to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 44 min --Bad Dad-- 39,352
Becca and janet 3 hr Guest2 8
"New" KFC in FC 8 hr James 4
I GOT that ICE for the low 17 hr Nun ya bizness 14
Jimbo DeVazier and Lena Bledsoe..Really?? 22 hr guest 5
Plus Some Flea Market Mon PLUS SOME FLEA MA... 3
forrest city federal prison low (Oct '08) Sun Bop 394

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages