me

Euless, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Does anyone know who owns the new holiday inn in forrest city and when its supposed to open???

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Kemmons Wilson
justaguy

Forrest City, AR

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Wrong. It's another guy with the last name Patel. Some guy from overseas that came to America to start a life with government money. And it's supposed to be completely finished by October or November if everything stays on schedule. They still have a lot of work that has to be done first.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Jim Lindsey
i know

Forrest City, AR

#5 Jun 6, 2012
its the same person that owned the old one he that is why he sold old one cause holiday inn iss closing all the one with the room doors out side and giving the owner optin to build new one. there is also another motel to be built across the road from holiday inn and the guy that will own it IS named Patel. and just because they are from india and named patel dont mean that all patels are kin. the name patel in india means inn keeper so they go by the last name patel but most of them have another name also
justaguy

Forrest City, AR

#6 Jun 7, 2012
Okay well comin from someone go works for them. The one right off the interstate by the state troopers office is owned by a Patel. And I don't believe anyone said anything about them being kin. Shows how much you know huh?
me

Euless, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Does anyone know who u need to talk to about getting a job there?
justaguy

Forrest City, AR

#8 Jun 7, 2012
They're supposed to start taking applications around September. I'd start checking the newspaper around late August

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ange Wade 18 min u no 1
Allison Crawford 38 min Yaahoomountaindew 1
Shots fired 13 hr iknowbest 2
Old Central School Mon Angela 2
Best Looking Girl Of All Time From Forrest City (Dec '09) Aug 2 1990something 132
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 2 marvindo 30,929
Whatever happened to Cat Cupples Aug 1 Looking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages