Who could run for Mayor of Forrest Ci...
JONBOY

Garland, TX

#84 Feb 17, 2013
KATIE JONES
Citizen

Rowlett, TX

#85 Feb 18, 2013
Pffft wrote:
I don't think anyone from either the fire department nor police department need to run. None are qualified and they are all a bunch blowhards.
Qualified. What is qualified to be mayor? Do you need a degree? Do you need to be a resident of the city? What are the qualifications?
Guest rite

United States

#86 Feb 22, 2013
The previous long term mayor of Jonesborowas illiterate.

United States

#87 Feb 24, 2013
What about Johnny Alderson?
voter

White Oak, TX

#88 Feb 25, 2013
Gary Chapman

Atlanta, TX

#89 Feb 26, 2013
Gary. Chapman. Lmao

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#90 Feb 26, 2013
OMD.

Their is no other option.

I can promise change.
I can promise job growth.
I can promise a better FC.
I can promise rain.
I can promise a hot summer.

I'm the only logical choice.

BE HEARD IN NOVEMBER..... OMD FOR MAYOR!!!

Forrest City, AR

#91 Feb 26, 2013
What about the Harris kid on the water commission and school board?

United States

#92 Feb 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
What about Johnny Alderson?
Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!
traveller

United States

#93 Feb 27, 2013
Harris kid should not even be on water commission or school board, truth is doesn't even live in the county during the week only comes over on the weekends. Stays at his grandparents house on Izard.Thought you should know even though there is an effort to keep that info hush- hush.
the law

Forrest City, AR

#94 Feb 27, 2013
traveller wrote:
Harris kid should not even be on water commission or school board, truth is doesn't even live in the county during the week only comes over on the weekends. Stays at his grandparents house on Izard.Thought you should know even though there is an effort to keep that info hush- hush.
Where does he live then?
need moron free zone

Forrest City, AR

#95 Feb 27, 2013
Harris isn't a kid.
Candidate's primary residence must be in Forrest City.
the law

Forrest City, AR

#96 Feb 27, 2013
need moron free zone wrote:
Harris isn't a kid.
Candidate's primary residence must be in Forrest City.
So, does he live in the city?

United States

#97 Feb 27, 2013
traveller wrote:
I know him but do not know this info. Interesting. He's not ready to be mayor although I truly believe he cares about the town. Larry does not live in town either as you well know.
Haha

Forrest City, AR

#98 Feb 27, 2013
Antwon Whitby is running!
Truth

United States

#99 Feb 28, 2013
traveller wrote:
Traveller is a liar or misinformed. I know this to be 100% false.

Quit trying to tarnish this young mans name.
Truth

Forrest City, AR

#100 Feb 28, 2013
traveller wrote:
By the way, you just lost all credibility about anything you have posted or will ever post about. I thought you might be a half way civilized individual from your previous posts but most of those were probably rumors and lies too.

But this is topix, should we expect anything different.
traveller

United States

#101 Feb 28, 2013
Perhaps you should stop by his home on north Izard and knock on his door and see if he is home.He may care about Forrest City but not enough to live here.Think about it , does he or his wife shop here do you see them around town anytime other the weekends.Face it you have been had.Its not surprising considering we live in a country where our presidents nationality is still being questioned.
another name

United States

#102 Feb 28, 2013
Henry Peacock
Truth

Forrest City, AR

#103 Feb 28, 2013
traveller wrote:
Perhaps you should stop by his home on north Izard and knock on his door and see if he is home.He may care about Forrest City but not enough to live here.Think about it , does he or his wife shop here do you see them around town anytime other the weekends.Face it you have been had.Its not surprising considering we live in a country where our presidents nationality is still being questioned.
His wife is a pharmacist at Fred's in town. And yes, in fact, i have seen him in town during the week.

Continue with your lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min BARNEYII 38,178
Brandy Mitchell on dope with her little dope bu... 27 min The real Bud Heath 3
Y do blacks use fake names on fb? (Aug '16) 22 hr guest 12
Claire Hill Thu A real friend 2
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... (Jan '16) Jul 19 smh 164
Gary Hughes Jul 18 Jones 1
FC Walmart (Jan '17) Jul 18 Just saying 3

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages