wow wrote:
kkk will be in memphis? wonder why?
Crying about a park being renamed....:'(
FC guest

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text>Crying about a park being renamed....:'(
I don't agree with the kkk. But renaming the parks was stupid.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Forrest City is gonna be renamed King Junior, AR.

I've already applied for my new address change.

(Don't wanna miss out one one of those wonderful weekly 'Advertisers'.)

Since: Nov 12

South of Hell,Ar

#5 Feb 27, 2013
No...No the new name for Forrest City will be Larry Bryantville, M.L.K. America (pronounced "MURIKA")......Now you have been re-edumacated!!!! Have a wonderfully f**ked up day Bryantville

Since: Nov 12

South of Hell,Ar

#6 Feb 27, 2013
OMYDAM wrote:
Forrest City is gonna be renamed King Junior, AR.
I've already applied for my new address change.
(Don't wanna miss out one one of those wonderful weekly 'Advertisers'.)
Do you get the white or black edition of the advertiser??????

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2013
They have a right to assemble just like the so called black panthers. Just because they are white the blacks want to stop it. Too bad.
Marie

Riesel, TX

#8 Mar 1, 2013
FC guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with the kkk. But renaming the parks was stupid.
I think that renaming the parks was a ploy to get some chit stirred up. Nathan Bedford, whether looked upon as bad or good, is still an important part of our history.
lokkoh

Rochester, PA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Error is reality
join the KKK and support White Pride the White Man who built this
Country

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#10 Mar 1, 2013
WTF_T wrote:
<quoted text> Do you get the white or black edition of the advertiser??????
My edition tells what happened last month.

I'm not sure about the race.
Guest rite

Forrest City, AR

#11 Mar 1, 2013
guest wrote:
They have a right to assemble just like the so called black panthers. Just because they are white the blacks want to stop it. Too bad.
Lol at the ignorance. This surely is a forum for the ignorant.
really omg

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 1, 2013
I love the kkk and I'm black they look so cute in their Lil outfits.....with their Lil dunce hats on only thing they are missing is their big red noses....too cute love you kkk.....xoxo....p.s they hate us but love this black kitty pahahaaaha
meat head

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Guest rite wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol at the ignorance. This surely is a forum for the ignorant.
You should see the Jonesboro forum...... inbreeding at it's finest.

Longview, TX

#14 Mar 8, 2013
really omg wrote:
I love the kkk and I'm black they look so cute in their Lil outfits.....with their Lil dunce hats on only thing they are missing is their big red noses....too cute love you kkk.....xoxo....p.s they hate us but love this black kitty pahahaaaha
Yes they are about as impressive as the black people who wear their pajamas to Walmart and wear a snot rag on their head. Just because they rename it a scull cap or dew rag, it is still an item invented to blow ones nose on.Then their are the men who wear the pants down around their knees. Must be so their domestic brothers can get a quick piece.
The Sage

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2013
lokkoh wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=0OyyhmKyYP M …… Error is reality
join the KKK and support White Pride the White Man who built this
Country
How come every time I see the Klan at a rally we see the Nazi flag beside the Stars and Bars. It is a disgrace to our southern heritage. War is over, we lost so let the world remember the valiant men who lead the south in battle, fighting against overwhelming odds. Not remember the south and a bunch of rednecks with 10th grade education spouting stupid shit. "White Pire" give me a break, they r probably getting a damn check every month too.
meat head

Rowlett, TX

#16 Mar 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are about as impressive as the black people who wear their pajamas to Walmart and wear a snot rag on their head. Just because they rename it a scull cap or dew rag, it is still an item invented to blow ones nose on.Then their are the men who wear the pants down around their knees. Must be so their domestic brothers can get a quick piece.
Bah, saw the same thing a couple months ago. A lady went into the grocery store in a robe and slippers. Immediately thought about this forum and other inbred bigots that spout about blacis doing this. The thing is, she was whte as snow, lol.
Yea

Forrest City, AR

#17 Mar 8, 2013
meat head wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah, saw the same thing a couple months ago. A lady went into the grocery store in a robe and slippers. Immediately thought about this forum and other inbred bigots that spout about blacis doing this. The thing is, she was whte as snow, lol.
I saw a big one at My kids school today.lol did anyone see that scene in the movie Django, were the KKk were having difficulty seeing out if their eye holes. The scene was hillarious!
traveller

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Why is it offensive to anyone in this country for a group of like minded individuals to gather together.Those seeking god do it at church.Those seeking entertainment do it at the theatre.Those seeking a hamburger do it at McDonalds. If you don't like it don't go to the rally.Why are the ones who have benefitted most from Americas tolerance the most intolerant.
meat head

Rowlett, TX

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Gathering at McDonald's to gouge down on dead flesh is not too offensive, nor are the other examples. When groups gather to spout racial superiority, whether it be the KKK, skinheads, black panthers, or even the NAACP, that's when it becomes offensive to some. :-|
guestrite

Forrest City, AR

#20 Mar 9, 2013
I didn't know the NAACP spewed racial or offensive terms, nor killed anyone based on their skin colors.

The Panthers were a retaliation group formed based on the abuse,and inequality going on in their community. I am not saying they did the right things, but I don't even put them in the same catgory as the klan.

The klan killed people solely based on race, religion. To pull a wife, husband, or child out of their home in the middle of the night, and castrate, burn alive, or hang them from a tree is the lowest of the low. There is no way a sain, or even normal person would want to be associated with such an awful group.
Name calling and believe what you do is one thing, but to violently KILL an innocent human being based on a whistle at a white woman, or because'you feel like killing a n word' is dispicable. There are people i know in real life that dont deserve the murdurous acts that the klan committed. Some of you are ignorant, unaware, or just ignore the acts these thugs administered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Judicial Drug Taskforce 18 hr Wife 22
Proud to be drug free Tue Osg 14
Chuck Miller Tue guest x1 2
Dr Kim Ly Jun 25 Goobertownusa 8
Splash car wash stealing Jun 25 Goobertownusa 8
Black men and big white women Jun 25 guest 8
FC Restaurants (Jun '15) Jun 25 MustBeTheLastDays 29

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance