#1 Feb 1, 2011
Did you know?

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2011
Who she dating now?
tmd

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Why is it any ones business...she just got out of a three year relationship with a man that she loves very much,she isn't dating anybody,like most NORMAL people I'm sure it will take her a while to date!! She is going thru a lot already so please don't being on any more drama to her by posting on her name,she has a Facebook and I'm sure if u have any questions she would be more than glad to answer them on there instead of on topix...
Witness1

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2011
She's that ugly chick that works at horizon ain't she? Don't she date black guys?

Since: Aug 09

Heber Springs

#5 Feb 8, 2011
She is far from being ugly and that is just a mean thing to say about her. I guess your motto is hit when they are down!:(
morons

Forrest City, AR

#6 Feb 8, 2011
thats terrible to hear about her and tim, what happened?
Not terrible

Greenville, MS

#7 Feb 9, 2011
She cheated from what I heard!
so what

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2011
not the first time is it
Jessica Qualls

Forrest City, AR

#9 Feb 22, 2011
yeah i already know my name will be onn here next after this post but i dont care> i love jamie evans with all my heart>> and im so sick of people talking about her> what does it matter if she is whatever your saying or even if she aint damn just quit hating she is happy and thats all that matters!! i love you jamie evans so F@$% a hater!!!
laughin at silly hoes

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2011
Its funny that y'all are the best of friends now but before y'all used to hate each other and talk shit behind each others backs! I guess when you both are two faced you can get along especially now that y'all men kicked y'all to the curb. All y'all had was each other so it made it easier. And believe me hunny ain't nobody hatin. Just speakin the truth.
Jessica Qualls

Forrest City, AR

#11 Feb 22, 2011
yeah we did used to hate each other thanks to other people. but we got passed that like true friends!! and if you want to put me on blast safe your time i will do it for you!! my husband and me did split!! yeah i did used to hate her guts and yeah i talked shit about her but nothing i couldnt and still wouldnt say to her face. and last keep laughing cuz once i again i love to hear people talk shit for the simple fact you got me on ya mind> one of these days yall haters going make a bitch famous. and yeah i said it ima bitch and im okay with it:}
curious

Forrest City, AR

#12 Feb 22, 2011
Really? So that means both Tim and Daniel are single?
Friend

Lakeland, FL

#13 Feb 22, 2011
Yep!!!! and according to them they loving every minute of it!! Lmao, Tim Is doing well now that he dnt have a problem to deal with everyday!
quit talking smack

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2011
if yall wanna tlk bout any one yall need to be tlkn bout tim becuz he treated jamie like sh*t and cheated on her all the time i knw becuz he tried to mess with me but i wouldnt becuz me and jamie are friends so if yall wanna tlk bout anyone tlk bout her dead beat ex-boyfriend

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#15 Feb 23, 2011
quit talking smack wrote:
if yall wanna tlk tlkn bout tim becuz sh*t i knw becuz becuz tlk bout tlk bout
What???

Boomheyer... Is that you?

LMAO!!!
silly hoes

Brinkley, AR

#16 Feb 25, 2011
quit talking....thats partially true! Yes Tim did cheat on her ALOT, but she did him the same way, and besides if he did treat her like crap the whole relationship then thats her stupidity for sticking around and putting up with it!!
curious

Brinkley, AR

#17 Feb 28, 2011
Oh My, yes they certainly are single
REALLY

Dallas, TX

#18 Feb 28, 2011
Tim... SINGLE, AMAZING, AND GORGEOUS!! T**t is back!!
Mater

Avon Park, FL

#19 Feb 28, 2011
LMAO tim is back but nt tw*t. He has been being good lately.
hot

Forrest City, AR

#20 Mar 20, 2011
that jamie girl is hot, got a great a**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Realtor 10 hr Heretic 10
Y do blacks use fake names on fb? Aug 25 SoFly Williams 4
attention sheriffs department Aug 24 resident 4
Forrest City Ambulances Aug 24 Felix 3
Clear choice Aug 23 Guest 3
Big White House in Caldwell. Aug 21 Caldwell 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 19 BARNEYII 31,047

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance