Life's Ups and Downs

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

My kind of place!

#1 Jan 9, 2010
Life changes at the drop of a hat. Tragedy is always waiting just around the corner so don't take what you have or those you love for granted. You should all take a moment to thank God for the good times and the bad that you've had with your family and friends and pray for just one more day. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Tragedy is always waiting just around the corner.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2010
Banned wrote:
Life changes at the drop of a hat. Tragedy is always waiting just around the corner so don't take what you have or those you love for granted. You should all take a moment to thank God for the good times and the bad that you've had with your family and friends and pray for just one more day. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Tragedy is always waiting just around the corner.
Insightful words in a thought-provoking message.

Thank you for the reminder.

“Here for the party”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2010
Banned wrote:
Your so right Banned, I lost my grandma on new years eve. I was going to go down and see her that morning but it would have been my moms 51st birthday and I talked myself out of it because of that and the drunks on the road. I didn't get to say good bye.
Denny Crain

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2010
Banned wrote:
That was said very well people need to take heed of this u really don't kno what u have till it's gone
wonderin

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2010
Banned wrote:
Banned, you are so right. I lost my MOM almost 4 months ago to a sudden death. I talked to her that evening and the next morning I went into her bedroom to tell her she had a message and she had passed away about 2 hours earlier, when I found her. I not only lost my MOM but I lost my BESTFREIEND!!! Just last night I cought myself wanting to call and tell her something that had happened, you don`t realize what you have until its gone.
Gypsy Woman

Roe, AR

#6 Jan 9, 2010
Banned wrote:
This is so true. Any of us can have our whole future as we imagined, just pulled out from under us in a matter of minutes or seconds, or literally in a heartbeat. You are so right, we should be thankful to God for every minute we have with those we love.

“My mind....”

was a terrible thing to waste

#7 Jan 9, 2010
Great post, Banned.
Guest4now

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2010
Yes great post Banned. Thank you for the reminder. Things could always be worse.

“Beauty is in the eye of ......”

Since: Sep 09

Mars

#9 Jan 10, 2010
Thank you Banned for the thoughtful reminder!:)
trash man

Amory, MS

#10 Jan 11, 2010
Life is what happens when you live. We must take the goos with the bad; but, we must not always look on the gloomy side. There is more good than bad in life. It all depends on what you focus on.
Otter

Marianna, AR

#11 Jan 11, 2010
Banned wrote:
This is so true! Thanks for the post Banned.
Who Knew

Spring, TX

#12 Jan 11, 2010
It"s amazing that this was put up and then Kevin Evans took his own life. You don't really know what you have till it's gone, truer words have never been spoken. Thanks for the reminder.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#13 Jan 11, 2010
This appears to be a thread of which everybody is reflecting on their wisdom, although I just think banned was reflecting on the "Jokes on Banned" thread.

#14 Jan 11, 2010
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
This appears to be a thread of which everybody is reflecting on their wisdom, although I just think banned was reflecting on the "Jokes on Banned" thread.
I took it that a sheep died.

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

My kind of place!

#15 Jan 12, 2010
Looks like you two trolls killed another thought provoking thread on our board with your idiotic attempts at comedy. Congratulations.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#16 Jan 12, 2010
Banned wrote:
Looks like you two trolls killed another thought provoking thread on our board with your idiotic attempts at comedy. Congratulations.
So..it was a sheep that died?

#17 Jan 12, 2010
Banned wrote:
You had a thought?
Now See

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2010
Why you going to turn this thread ugly? He/she had something insightful to say and you are going to get on here and turn it bad...wtf?

#19 Jan 14, 2010
Now See wrote:
Why you going to turn this thread ugly? He/she had something insightful to say and you are going to get on here and turn it bad...wtf?
Insightful?

Banned?

Does not compute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr U be Ignorant 40,906
dtf? 1 hr Guest 4
Pet Town 1 hr John 1
Tina padgett Tue Yep 5
No fishing license Tue Guest 11
church (Mar '16) Nov 21 Guest 21
Tracie turner Nov 20 Younaneit 2

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance