Who are you voting for in the preside...

Who are you voting for in the presidential election and Why?

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2012
If you are going to comments and say something stupid could you please at least not make yourself look like a total retard.

I am voting for Obama because I have benefitted and know numerous people who have benefitted from the things he has done since he has been in office and I would also like to see what he plans to do to help the working class.

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Well_Damn wrote:
If you are going to comments and say something stupid could you please at least not make yourself look like a total retard.

I am voting for Obama because I have benefitted and know numerous people who have benefitted from the things he has done since he has been in office and I would also like to see what he plans to do to help the working class.
Name 5 things he has done, excluding the obamaphone.

I'll name 5 things he has done as well.

Thanks to the threat of obamacare, my insurance company refused to adjust my policy when I needed them to. Obama and Pelosi shoved it though congress without even giving congress the chance to read it all.

Obama wasted $627 million dollars on green energy companies that went belly up. Wasted taxpayer dollars.

Obama wants to raise taxes on the job creators. This will do no good. If he took all the money from the 1% of rich people, he still couldn't put a dent in the $6 trillion he has personally run up in the last four years. Raising taxes on the people that invest and create jobs is financial suicide.

Obama
Obama has run a smear and hate campaign that makes me sick. Instead of trying to make his opponent out to be a cheater, a liar and a murderer, the president should talk about all the wonderful things he's done the past 4 years.

Obama has had his chance and failed miserably.

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Whoops, hit send by mistake.

#5. Our resources.

Obama said that coal companies would go bankrupt under his watch, due to his quest for clean energy. Now he has completely changed his position on coal. He prevented us from getting the pipeline from Canada, which would have relieved our dependence on the Middle East nutcases. He has also made it harder to drill on American soil for the resources we possess, which could get us on the way back to a fruitful economy.

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a radical communist that if reelected will bring more of his change to America. Not good change, but he will make America a third world country; and if your so into living like third world countries, why don't you do us true Americans a favor and move to one and take his Kenya a$$ with you. He££ his own 1/2 brother from Kenya has more since than him, he will tell you, Obama wants to destroy America because of their fathers dreams: and Obama is doing a great job of fulfilling them . Do some research, or watch 2016 Obama's America.
I'm voting for the 2 R's: retaking back America by True Patriots, who remember what our Constitution means!!!

Wynne, AR

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Well_Damn wrote:

I too, am curious what benefits you see or have received? More importantly, who ultimately paid for your benefit?

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Im doing like the knee grows. Im voting for Romney. Dude is white.
Gods Child

Hughes, AR

#7 Oct 20, 2012
I will be voting for a change, for Romney to change what a mess Obama has made. I stand for Gods way. Obama is a muslim that wants to destroy America and he goes to a church where his pastor said,'G** D** America. Obamas God is Mohammed. We need a president that stands for GODS Laws. Obama is for abortion, he's for the Gays to get married and he needs to stop borrowing money from other countries before he get us in a deeper dept. Romney is the man.....
thank ya romney

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2012
he has received benifits because he is a no good no job person living off of us hardworkin people through welfare and i could say alot more but watchin the debate now watch NObama lie and make a fool of himself
Geroge W Bush

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Well_Damn wrote:

Looks like its 6 to 1 by my count. Y'all miss me yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 39,410
I GOT that ICE for the low 3 hr Guest 19
Beautiful lady 3 hr another guest 14
Janet p 4 hr Guest 8
She's done it again 10 hr Guest 29
Ashley S Thu Brandon 6
Michael brimhall Thu Looker 15

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance