PEOPLE with Abnormal shaped heads

PEOPLE with Abnormal shaped heads

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

Richard the Bait shop

Vidor, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Lets name people with a Frankenstein head I personally think Marty from TEDS MARINE has a strange shaped head its like his momma droped him on his head too many times I timed him it takes him two minutes to respond to everything I say

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Richard the Bait shop wrote:
Lets name people with a Frankenstein head I personally think Marty from TEDS MARINE has a strange shaped head its like his momma droped him on his head too many times I timed him it takes him two minutes to respond to everything I say
This thread is just rude! I hope that you are just a child that doesn't know any better. You don't know what disability or circumstances this individual might be struggling with. You should never disrespect someone that tries to keep a job.
WTF

Antioch, TN

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Richard the Bait shop wrote:
Excuse me Richard,I mean DICK, your not nice.
Richard the Bait shop

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Well life ain't nice and I'm just saying someone with a head like that ought to have to wear a helmet for personal safety and I'm entitled to my freedom of speech

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Cleaver 1 hr guest 4
the old grays gas station (Mar '15) 1 hr Sara 13
Y do blacks use fake names on fb? 7 hr SoFly Williams 4
attention sheriffs department 23 hr resident 4
Forrest City Ambulances Wed Felix 3
Clear choice Tue Guest 3
Big White House in Caldwell. Aug 21 Caldwell 4

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance