First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Forrest City, AR

#22 Jan 3, 2012
When the hell dustin miller became a good man?
hes been a bully since high school, and he still is...i would be surprised if he did ended up jail for drugs. and yah, he does put his d*** in anything that moves...i've known him well since high-school...
he thinks he can scare everyone by bullying, all he know how to do is talk!...anyone can kick his sorry pig-ass..
family

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2012
It is quite amusing that all you people have to do is slander others. It must be a real pleasure knowing you spend so much time thinking of what other people are doing with their life rather than working on bettering your own!If you think Dustin and Stevie are doing so bad, why not encourage them to do better instead of running their names in the ground! What if it were you that this forum was about? People are intitled to mistakes. Thats where experience and learning comes into play! I'm sure those of you who are slandering these two have a few little issues of your own that need to be dealt with. and for the one saying Stevie is or has tried to mess with your man, if you were doing your job as his spouse, you wouldnt have to worry about that. I am a married woman with an attrctive husband but I DO NOT worry myself with what other women are saying to my husband because I know he knows what he has at home and at the end of the day, its me he chooses to be with. Not any other! Now, with that being said, if you were doing him right it wouldnt matter what Stevie has done because you wouldnt have any insecurities as to what your man might have wanted! You people become more and more negative as the days pass! Why is it there are so many negative thoughts about your fellow citizens? Maybe thats where crime rates come in.... If people would learn to love rather than hate we might have a better community and wiser youth.. The children of today may not turn out so bad if people would learn to encourage people that they see doing wrong instead of pointing out there every wrong doing! Dustin and Stevie live no perfect life, as none of us do.. But it wouldnt hurt to give them a chance and faith and believe there is still hope for them to have a better future! For that matter, what they do in their day to day like doesn't concern you! If it's not 100 percent affecting your daily life then it really shouldnt matter to you! I'm sure you have a dope headed relative that you hate to hear people talk about or a gay daughter or son, or even a retarded kid.. If so, what if I go on here and went to talking about them.. You may not like that so muc.. But the difference between you and I is I am above that ignorance! Maybe you should try that! Give Dustin and Stevie's name a rest and work on encouragement rather than self stupidity!
Hahaha

Haslet, TX

#24 Sep 16, 2013
Dustin u still so happy with her now ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud to be drug free 2 hr Driver 17
St. Francis County jail (Nov '09) 3 hr Hyrdo 53
Rick Steinberg (lil) 3 hr Somebody 1
First Judicial Drug Taskforce 13 hr Heyderyou 23
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... 19 hr Guest 155
tracieturner 21 hr nasty 1
Personal matter 21 hr Mike 4

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance