First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizenx

Rison, AR

#1 Jul 21, 2009
This site has really turned to sh!t and gotten lame. There are too many new comers on here that constantly talk all of the time and don't say sh!t worth anything. I'll be glad when school starts back and the kids go back to school, especially Blackman, bubba ????? whatever, clifford TI, well that is the main three dumb as$ fu@#s that I can think of right now. Not that I have anything against their sorry as$es, they are just stupid fu@#ers that do not deserve to breathe the air that those dogs out there at the animal shelter could breathe. Hell they might all be good people, but I seriously fu@#ing doubt it.
OMYDAM

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2009
citizenx wrote:
This site has really turned to sh!t and gotten lame. There are too many new comers on here that constantly talk all of the time and don't say sh!t worth anything. I'll be glad when school starts back and the kids go back to school, especially Blackman, bubba ????? whatever, clifford TI, well that is the main three dumb as$ fu@#s that I can think of right now. Not that I have anything against their sorry as$es, they are just stupid fu@#ers that do not deserve to breathe the air that those dogs out there at the animal shelter could breathe. Hell they might all be good people, but I seriously fu@#ing doubt it.
Some of the "guest" are the same way. Wish they would come up with a name so I could keep up with them.
Seriously

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 21, 2009
She Devil wrote:
X. So what do you have to offer? Wasting thread space to start a topic like this? Everyone already know's this forum is going to sh*t.
I've yet to see one logical thread on here. It's nothing but a bunch of whining and complaining or thrashing someone. The threads that do have potential for descent and logical conversation or debate are avoided. Why is that?
Because we are retarded?
citizenx

Rison, AR

#5 Jul 21, 2009
She Devil wrote:
X. So what do you have to offer? Wasting thread space to start a topic like this? Everyone already know's this forum is going to sh*t.
I've yet to see one logical thread on here. It's nothing but a bunch of whining and complaining or thrashing someone. The threads that do have potential for descent and logical conversation or debate are avoided. Why is that?
I don't have anything to offer. I just wanted to see if you would make a stupid as$ comment like you did. Guess I know the answer.
OMYDAM

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2009
She Devil wrote:
X. So what do you have to offer? Wasting thread space to start a topic like this? Everyone already know's this forum is going to sh*t.
I've yet to see one logical thread on here. It's nothing but a bunch of whining and complaining or thrashing someone. The threads that do have potential for descent and logical conversation or debate are avoided. Why is that?
Start us one of those "logical" threads.
Banned

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jul 21, 2009
She Devil wrote:
X. So what do you have to offer? Wasting thread space to start a topic like this? Everyone already know's this forum is going to sh*t.
I've yet to see one logical thread on here. It's nothing but a bunch of whining and complaining or thrashing someone. The threads that do have potential for descent and logical conversation or debate are avoided. Why is that?
The nature of this board may be light hearted but some of those who post on this forum can hold their own in any debate. Not everyone would describe the threads on this board as descent but I do believe they represent what a large percentage of our population considers logical conversation. Most of the time it's funny but it does get old sometimes.
AlittleBird

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2009
She Devil wrote:
X. So what do you have to offer? Wasting thread space to start a topic like this? Everyone already know's this forum is going to sh*t.
I've yet to see one logical thread on here. It's nothing but a bunch of whining and complaining or thrashing someone. The threads that do have potential for descent and logical conversation or debate are avoided. Why is that?
If you are so unhappy with all the threads you are free to sign out & stay away at any given time. There was no need at all for you to attack CitizenX. You remind me of SgtWife. Are you one in the same? Both always confrontational & constantly mouthing.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#9 Jul 21, 2009
AlittleBird wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so unhappy with all the threads you are free to sign out & stay away at any given time. There was no need at all for you to attack CitizenX. You remind me of SgtWife. Are you one in the same? Both always confrontational & constantly mouthing.
Good morning, Bird.
AlittleBird

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2009
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Bird.
Good morning. How is everyone today?

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#11 Jul 21, 2009
AlittleBird wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. How is everyone today?
Looks like a good day to relax.
Banned

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2009
That's a great picture of you, OMYDAM!

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#13 Jul 21, 2009
Banned wrote:
That's a great picture of you, OMYDAM!
Thanks! That's my better side!
She Devil

United States

#14 Jul 21, 2009
AlittleBird wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so unhappy with all the threads you are free to sign out & stay away at any given time. There was no need at all for you to attack CitizenX. You remind me of SgtWife. Are you one in the same? Both always confrontational & constantly mouthing.
Didn't say I was unhappy now did I?
Are you trying to play moderator now? Wasn't attacking X. Giving him some sh*t like I always do. Thought I'd do it online this time. He know's I'm ribbing him.

No. I'm not Sgt's Wife. And you're a fine one to say someone is always mouthing.
citizenx

Rison, AR

#15 Jul 21, 2009
Boy, who ever said that Topix from Brinkley was lame told the truth. I tried to start some shit but so far it hasn't worked.
AlittleBird

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2009
citizenx wrote:
Boy, who ever said that Topix from Brinkley was lame told the truth. I tried to start some shit but so far it hasn't worked.
I think that was OHMYDAM.

Since: Jul 09

Forrest City, AR

#18 Jul 21, 2009
Its nice to know new people are so welcomed here :) Really guy's I'm feeling the love.
The cockroaches

United States

#19 Jul 21, 2009
We think you are all dumb antisocial methheads hurry up and nuke each other so our species can have our town back. Thank you the cockroaches.
Clifford_Harris _aka_TI

United States

#20 Jul 21, 2009
citizenx wrote:
This site has really turned to sh!t and gotten lame. There are too many new comers on here that constantly talk all of the time and don't say sh!t worth anything. I'll be glad when school starts back and the kids go back to school, especially Blackman, bubba ????? whatever, clifford TI, well that is the main three dumb as$ fu@#s that I can think of right now. Not that I have anything against their sorry as$es, they are just stupid fu@#ers that do not deserve to breathe the air that those dogs out there at the animal shelter could breathe. Hell they might all be good people, but I seriously fu@#ing doubt it.
I knew you were going to do it. You went to the wynne topix made a few of those Dumbasses mad and now return with new found conficence at my expense?
citizenx

Rison, AR

#21 Jul 22, 2009
Clifford_Harris _aka_TI wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were going to do it. You went to the wynne topix made a few of those Dumbasses mad and now return with new found conficence at my expense?
What is conficence? I don't think I ever had any of that.
Clifford_Harris _aka_TI

Bauxite, AR

#22 Jul 22, 2009
I knew you were good for something. Make sure you proof read all my posts and make the corrections for me. Understood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 hr Guest19 30,815
I had sex with my sister (Mar '10) 18 hr Actually 131
i love me some dark Thu white girl 1
McCoy caught again with a man Thu poot 4
Erica Smith Taylor Wed icantseemtofindmolly 3
summer jobs for teens Wed --- 1
summer jobs Wed -- 1
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]