Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"Maybe a getting job would help"
LMAO! No wonder you are such a failure! LOL!
Yet here you are among all the rest of the failures, why is that?
Because anyone can be anything they want of the e-bays.. even a half wit from New Mexico can pretend he is someone special.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here you are among all the rest of the failures, why is that?
Because anyone can be anything they want of the e-bays.. even a half wit from New Mexico can pretend he is someone special.
"anything they want of the e-bays"

LOL! The hits just keep getting better! LOL! WTF IDIOT! You must have attended half days of school in Salem with that libtard Barney! LOL! Are you from New Mexico? LMFAO!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Does that well ever run dry for you? At some point I would think even you would realize that you twist the meaning of others words to fit your side's talking points so often that it just sounds ridiculous. Let me show you what I said: "If it weren't for these bloodsuckers of society then the elderly or children that really need help wouldn't have to worry". That means the bloodsuckers are a different group than the elderly and children. You see how stupid your response sounds now? I'm sure you don't.

It was intended to be a stupid, just as stupid as the post it was in rebuttal to

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>One more time. I said the government has been the largest purchaser of new cars. I never said anything about a season where cars are concerned.
A home owner can be a person looking to live in a house or an investor looking to rent it out. This is where the demand comes from, the rental market. You have good people that got in over their head and lost their homes in the crash and they make great tenants because they pay their bills. I am very much in the real estate market and I can tell by your posts that you are not so just trust me, the housing market isn't as good as your numbers show except for investors. I'm not saying that no homes are selling to individuals because they are. I'm simply talking about who is buying the bulk of the housing inventory. And I'm right.

Lol I'm not in real estate and I know nothing about it. Well, I will tell you I scored 98 on the national and 91 on state and my CE hours are up to date I'm not going to humor your ignorance on this one.

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm not in real estate and I know nothing about it. Well, I will tell you I scored 98 on the national and 91 on state and my CE hours are up to date I'm not going to humor your ignorance on this one.
Are your bleeding heart liberal views the same when selling a home to a family with children or the elderly, or do you turn a profit off them?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It was intended to be a stupid, just as stupid as the post it was in rebuttal to
Nice attempt at a save.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I already knew that you knew nothing about real estate but thanks for clarifying that for everyone else. I had just as soon stay in the dark on the second part of your post. I like it better that way on things that don't matter.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at a save.
Let me blunt then, I was mocking you, and continue to laugh at you, not with you.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm not in real estate and I know nothing about it.
Translation: "Your right Reality Check and I know it"

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me blunt then, I was mocking you, and continue to laugh at you, not with you.
Let me be blunt.

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
you got a real butt hurt out of that didn't you.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "Your right Reality Check and I know it"
I know you are a Right Wing, Wing nut.
left behind

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Better than being a left-wing loon

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Its obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
DITTO----------Blanche is out of touch.
Out of office, too!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

top wrote:
<quoted text>you got a real butt hurt out of that didn't you.
Gnaw, more like a chuckle, when he starts posting his victory celebrations I know he has realized that I was making fun of him.

Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BARNEY, a legend in his own mind.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are a Right Wing, Wing nut.
I know me being an independent limits your ability to pin this or pin that on the beliefs or actions of my "party" because I don't belong to one and never will, but that hasn't stopped you from trying over and over. Your shadow boxing and you look silly doing it.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of office, too!
Look what her successor has done in the 113th Congress.

Corps of Engineers Recreation Improvement Act

Sponsor:
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR]

Cosponsors:

Latest Action:
02/28/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.

Tracker:

This bill has the status Introduced.

Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Introduced
Passed Senate
Passed House
To President
Became Law

S.995 113th Congress (2013-2014)

BILL

Latest Title:
National Desert Storm and Desert Shield War Memorial Act

Sponsor:
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR]

Cosponsors:

Latest Action:
05/21/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.(text of measure as introduced: CR S3661

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I know me being an independent limits your ability to pin this or pin that on the beliefs or actions of my "party" because I don't belong to one and never will, but that hasn't stopped you from trying over and over. Your shadow boxing and you look silly doing it.
Sir, it is my opinion that, there is no limit to the ignorance you espouse, nor does there seem to be a limit to how nave you can get.

To blame your ignorance on any party would certainly be an injustice to that party.

Now let's have another victory post please.

Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, it is my opinion that, there is no limit to the ignorance you espouse, nor does there seem to be a limit to how nave you can get.
To blame your ignorance on any party would certainly be an injustice to that party.
Now let's have another victory post please.
Liberal tactics 101. When someone you are debating backs you in the corner, put on a smug and arrogant demeanor and talk down to them as if they are less of a person than you are. It won't make you any more right but you will feel better about yourself and much more empowered and that's all that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taylor glass 5 hr guest 24
Ferguson - Forrest City, AR 9 hr lolol 15
Does anyone know who Jerry Lamb is...I keep hea... (Jun '09) 20 hr lissy 26
turn signals 21 hr dessip 2
Jennifer cole 23 hr guest 2 7
Robert Ashley Gray 23 hr Mr crabs 1
Mrs long transferred from FCHS Wed guest 15

Search the Forrest City Forum:
•••
•••