Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22931 Mar 1, 2013
How do you deal with neighbors' dogs?- Farm Life Forum - GardenWeb

forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/.../msg0610...
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#22932 Mar 1, 2013
UR dumber than dirt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what the law says.
PS if you don't have it posted then you can have a hard time defending against trespassers.
Thanks for further describing your place, now I can look for a ugly yellow bellied old man who has his Jenney stump broke.
Going to be selling that truck or is it being repoed by the company?
here you go
You owe much less to a trespasser,“Basically, the landowner must refrain from injuring the trespasser intentionally, maliciously or through gross negligence. This rule applies to all people, whether or not they are citizens of the U.S.” Generally, warning trespassers of a condition that can cause serious bodily harm relieves you of liability.
(that means those hooks you have injure a trespasser you ass is in trouble)
Avoid an Armed Confrontation
“The law prohibits the landowner from willfully or wantonly injuring a trespasser"
Gee Ogletree, a Jackson, Miss.–based attorney with Adams and Reese LLP, specializes in real estate and forestry law and has conducted workshops on liability in Alabama,Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. He strongly advises against facing trespassers with a firearm.
“You have a right to defend yourself and your property using appropriate force commensurate with the threat, but I never advise people to perform a citizen’s arrest,” he says.“You don’t want to hold people at gunpoint. If they’re hunters, they probably have guns themselves. It’s best to calmly ask people to unload their weapons and leave.”
Use Common Sense to Protect Property
As Ogletree says, it all boils down to responsible behavior and common sense. You can’t stretch a cable to stop someone who drives a boat across your stream, for example, and you should not allow pesticide or herbicide sprayers to mix chemicals or dump empty containers on your property.
Ogletree and Fambrough agree that firefighters and emergency medical services personnel performing official duties are not considered trespassers. The same typically applies to government and utility workers.
Attractive Nuisance Laws protect trespassing children in many states. An attractive nuisance exists when the child is too young to appreciate a dangerous condition, or if you knew about a dangerous condition that children may frequent. You must also balance the cost of eliminating the condition against the probability of injury.
Now Lets hope for every ones sake that you get your head out of your ass and remove those hooks.
Also The hunting season for coyotes ended on Feb 28th.
I know the trespassing laws better than you do , also those fish and game boys won't arrest someone who is unarmed walking across your property.
Now if one of your animals injures them then you are in for a lawsuit .
Hope you have insurance because you will need it.
Your full of it Arkansas has a law that states a landowner doesnt owe a care of duty to a tresspasser. A tresspasser is prevented from sueing a property owner. If your tresspassing and my billy goat attacks you and you break a leg or are injured you cannott sue. but you will be arrested for tresspassing. To get someone arrested for tresspssing you simply go to the prosecuting attorney and file a complaint. you will know my place by the purple paint on all the post and electric poles.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22934 Mar 2, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text> No you don't and you are with out a doubt5 a spineless gutless person , you can't violate the law and claim trespassing .
If one of tyhose dogs you injure gets free then there will be a legal search warrant and you will be in jail and charged with a felony.
Think that over. If I knew who you were I could get that warrant to search since being the braggart you are you have given probable cause to search your property.
Also you better put up trespassing signs every 50 feet.
The sheriff in your county won't do didly to a trespasser who is walking unarmed across your property and if you use force to prevent them then you may get charged with a terror threatening.
You are such a uneducated and stupid old man.
Go ahead and try to justify your actions, you can't and if you ever go to court you are going to have some explaining to do about you illogical reasoning and how it is that you can use illegal and cruel methods to trap animals which is a violation of state game laws and animals cruelty statues.
Come on just tell us where you live and I we will make sure you learn something about animal cruelty laws.Do you try to run over animals while driving that gravel truckjust for sport or do include small children to?
Listen Perry Mason you should really research the law before you attempt to spout it in a topix courtroom! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22935 Mar 2, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go
Virginia Coyote Hunting Regulations
Hunting coyotes is allowed year round with hunting restrictions on Sundays. A license is required. Night hunting is allowed with artificial light but with certain restrictions.
So you are also a poacher and you do have a problem since you admit you have no license.
You just another low life braggart like Churm? You are proud of violating state game laws?
Maybe they will catch you next time and confiscate you rifle and vehicle then take you in handcuffs to jail and revoke your hunting privileges for life
Seems like you are a mouthly little guy who got his butt regularly beat all the time while in High School because he is a real wussy.
I bet you never served in the military have you ?
I am an ex Army officer and no I am not some small angry little fellow , just one of the many reasons I would enjoy meeting up with your buddy Churn.
Well there Gomer Pyle that was a mouth full for such an angry little fellow. I would be really worried about hunting coyotes in Virginia, if I lived in Virginia but seeing how I don't I think I won't worry too much! When I was in High School I would have chewed you up and spit you out. I used to charge mouthy little guys like you a nickel a day just to breathe my air. I served my country for nearly three decades in a capacity you don't want to know about and women and children should never hear about so dealing with a little pip squeek like you means no more to me than a coyote dropping to the ground at 200+ yards!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22936 Mar 2, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel any doom or gloom. I wish I could be the one deciding what gets cut. Our problems would end very quickly. I started the antibiotics tonight. I have other preparations for real hard times.
I stock up on fish antibiotics. They are cheap, you don't need a prescription and they are the same thing you get from the doctors!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22937 Mar 2, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the coyote Warrior allegedly took was in New Mexico. But don't take anything he says too literally. There was no little coyote this morning.
I shot her in my back yard.
UR dumber than dirt

Mountain Home, AR

#22938 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well there Gomer Pyle that was a mouth full for such an angry little fellow. I would be really worried about hunting coyotes in Virginia, if I lived in Virginia but seeing how I don't I think I won't worry too much! When I was in High School I would have chewed you up and spit you out. I used to charge mouthy little guys like you a nickel a day just to breathe my air. I served my country for nearly three decades in a capacity you don't want to know about and women and children should never hear about so dealing with a little pip squeek like you means no more to me than a coyote dropping to the ground at 200+ yards!
You were that little fairy that was always getting butt bumped in the bathroom stalls right so you charged a nickel for every blow job you gave.
so you admit you enjoy breaking the law since you didn't have a license? How many times have you been hauled off to jail?
Don't love you love to brag about being able to eat the draft because you had an anal fistula and the military would take Gay boys like you?
I bet you like those bubbas that New Mexico has in jail and that is why they call you "Jail tail".
Three decades? tell you what I bet you never spent one day in the military maybe 3 decades serving as a fry cook.
So please tell us that capacity you served Mexico?
Were you one of those smugglers of children that were sold?
Did You let those poor Mexicans die in the desert?
You are 100% fake.
UR dumber than dirt

Mountain Home, AR

#22939 Mar 2, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Your full of it Arkansas has a law that states a landowner doesnt owe a care of duty to a tresspasser. A tresspasser is prevented from sueing a property owner. If your tresspassing and my billy goat attacks you and you break a leg or are injured you cannott sue. but you will be arrested for tresspassing. To get someone arrested for tresspssing you simply go to the prosecuting attorney and file a complaint. you will know my place by the purple paint on all the post and electric poles.
I know the law better than you do, since you admit to using illegal traps a Fish and wild life officer can enter your property with out a warrant to search for them and You don't have a legal leg to stand on if some child is injured by you.
There is such a thing as Malicious conduct and that activity doesn't give you any protection.
Does your wife know about all those hookers you paid at the truck stops?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22940 Mar 2, 2013
UR dumber than dirt wrote:
<quoted text>
You were that little fairy that was always getting butt bumped in the bathroom stalls right so you charged a nickel for every blow job you gave.
so you admit you enjoy breaking the law since you didn't have a license? How many times have you been hauled off to jail?
Don't love you love to brag about being able to eat the draft because you had an anal fistula and the military would take Gay boys like you?
I bet you like those bubbas that New Mexico has in jail and that is why they call you "Jail tail".
Three decades? tell you what I bet you never spent one day in the military maybe 3 decades serving as a fry cook.
So please tell us that capacity you served Mexico?
Were you one of those smugglers of children that were sold?
Did You let those poor Mexicans die in the desert?
You are 100% fake.
WOW! You really are an angry little felllow. You should slow down just a little before your fat ass has a heart attack. Slowing down would also allow you to compose a thought, put it down in the little box and proof read it before you hit the post comment button. That is if you want people to understand what you are saying and not look so stupid. Because right now you are really looking like an idiot. Were you one of those Nancy Boys you speak of when you were younger? I don't break the law, I kill coyotes, perfectly legal here dumb ass. You crack me up, I wish you would come out here so I could fold you up like an old used lawn chair!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22941 Mar 2, 2013
UR dumber than dirt wrote:
<quoted text> I know the law better than you do, since you admit to using illegal traps a Fish and wild life officer can enter your property with out a warrant to search for them and You don't have a legal leg to stand on if some child is injured by you.
There is such a thing as Malicious conduct and that activity doesn't give you any protection.
Does your wife know about all those hookers you paid at the truck stops?
Why so angry tinkerbell. Did you get a fish hook up your ass when you were a kid while tresspassing?
Y Ming Ding

Lafayette, IN

#22942 Mar 2, 2013
UR dumber than dirt, you keep sling'n mud you'll run out of dirt
swamp donkey

United States

#22943 Mar 2, 2013
First time ever I've had to pay in taxes. Time to get that white power back
obeythedamnedlaw orelse

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#22944 Mar 2, 2013
trespassing is illegal and immoral

ALL trespassers should be shot and any survivors prosecuted.

People shouldn't have to post their property. You filthy scumbags know you are on somebody else's property and you know you don't have any damned right to be there.

STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAND OR PAY THE PRICE
NoOne

Springdale, AR

#22945 Mar 2, 2013
Those found here at night...will be found here in the morning.
Buck

Bexar, AR

#22946 Mar 2, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Hwy 56 is close or maybe Im lying?
I would say you are lying, if not the people who own the place you described is going to be pissed off.


Electric fence, black belly sheep, rotated pasture with goats, yeah I would say you are lying.


Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22947 Mar 2, 2013
NoOne wrote:
Those found here at night...will be found here in the morning.
If you did then you would be facing murder charges .
That's big talk but that's not I have found.
I have a trespasser on land I own in Sharp county and the sheriff won't do anything about, except to warn me that I can't detain him.
It's one of his relatives and as far as them prosecuting him they will do nothing until he actually steals or damages something on the property and then I have to prove it.
I have pictures of him from a hidden camera and it is date stamped, my only recourse is to sue him in civil court.
What I got from all of this was the deputies walking around on the land looking for pot and then fish and game officer who demanded to see my hunting license because I was seen target practicing last summer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22948 Mar 2, 2013
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> If you did then you would be facing murder charges .
That's big talk but that's not I have found.
I have a trespasser on land I own in Sharp county and the sheriff won't do anything about, except to warn me that I can't detain him.
It's one of his relatives and as far as them prosecuting him they will do nothing until he actually steals or damages something on the property and then I have to prove it.
I have pictures of him from a hidden camera and it is date stamped, my only recourse is to sue him in civil court.
What I got from all of this was the deputies walking around on the land looking for pot and then fish and game officer who demanded to see my hunting license because I was seen target practicing last summer.
Call the State Police and voice your concerns. There is always more than one way to skin a coyote!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#22950 Mar 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, whose got you all shook up, Elvis or Fox News?
"This is a federal government that has grown so big and so expensive that they would rather let criminals go than federal employees.…This reminds me of when Fidel Castro released the criminal prisoners in the Mariel boatlift in 1980. To go to that level, that this is the only cost savings we could do is to put Americans at risk by any criminal alien regardless of what the crime was, is inexcusable".
"As Barletta spoke, Carlson could be heard murmuring her agreement in the background. She said it would be “very scary” if this release turned out to be “for political gain.” Then she asked Barletta to keep them informed"
Funny, I thought it was her job to do the informing"
Not likely will FOX inform you of the rest of the story.
A DHS official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Hill on Wednesday that career detention facility administrators release low-risk illegal immigrants into a less costly supervision program on a nearly daily basis. Administrators make the call based on their budgetary and infrastructure constraints, without the need for sign-off approval from administration officials, the official said.
What could be less costly than taking them back to Mexico? Oh, that's right, they couldn't vote Democrat if they were in Mexico. If that happened, the country might become the world economic superpower again and undo all the liberals have achieved over the past 5 years. Liberals just can't let that happen so they will blame it on the sequester. Another blatant lie if I ever heard one but I guess if no one calls them on it then no one cares.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#22953 Mar 2, 2013
This argument that the sky would fall if the sequester took place was garbage. First off, the sequester was Obama's idea that he thought would never happen. The second thing is that the sequester isn't cutting any spending from it's current levels. It is a reduction in proposed increases, NOT A CUT. If an agency recieved $1 million in 2012 and it was proposed to give them a 10% budget increase for 2013, the sequester only reduces that $100,000 increase by 2%. This means the agency who asked for $100,000 more in funds will only recieve $80,000. They still increased their budget from $1 million to $1.08 million. I say if they made it on $1 million in 2012, they should be able to make it on $1.08 million in 2013. Many Americans are having to make it on less than they had in 2012. It's a big lie that's being used by the left to get more support from the uninformed voter. We should never question why things are so bad in America when lies like this are not only allowed to happen but when many of the voting public buy into the lie without ever raising a finger to find out the truth.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#22954 Mar 2, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You forget "hmmm" thinks obama is doing a great job. She will never understand anything, because she only thinks he always tells the truth and would never lie to you. I am starting realize it's useless to try to tell her something because she's convinced that she's right and evrybody else is wrong.
She would fall into the category of American's that hate the way things are going in America yet vote and support the very things that are causing our demise because she has bought into the lies of Obama and his administration. Things are getting worse for them as it is for all Americans. I just don't know how bad things will have to get before she and others like her see the light. I'm not even sure that things could get bad enough for them to see the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you want in FC to grow/reshape the town? 26 min guess 63
Girls you shouldn't take home to momma 5 hr eyes 3
Tracie turner 6 hr icu 8
cody mcgee 6 hr aconcernedfriend 10
Where is project pat (Jul '13) Tue Friend 3
Tammy farrell May 2 guest 6
Chris Jackson and Kandi Coxs May 1 Mommy3 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages