First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I want him bad

United States

#1 May 6, 2013
Does anyone know if he likes younger women? If so, have him holla at me. He's so damn fiiiiiiiine!!!!!
no!

Lockhart, TX

#2 May 6, 2013
I want him bad wrote:
Does anyone know if he likes younger women? If so, have him holla at me. He's so damn fiiiiiiiine!!!!!
That's not even cool he is happily married to my momma Joanna! And that's discusting ur probably way to young to even say anything like that! He's an adult and happily married with my bro Dylan and gunner who are his sons. That's pathetic u would even say something like that on here!!
I want him bad

United States

#3 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="no!"]<quoted text>
That's not even cool he is happily married to my momma Joanna! And that's discusting ur probably way to young to even say anything like that! He's an adult and happily married with my bro Dylan and gunner who are his sons. That's pathetic u would even say something like that on here!![/QUOTE]

Pleaseeeee... I'm not none as young as you think I am. My sister goes to school with Dylan and we saw him and his dad getting into a red truck at Wal-Mart. From what my sis says somebody need to remind his wife shes married then. I know what his truck looks like and I'll see him up there again. He can tell me he's married then. I will give him the chance. you can believe that....... From how you talk you must be the very VERY young one.
Yes he is

United States

#4 May 7, 2013
Your right. He is fine as hell. He is also married. I don't know why! I been up close to him. He's sweet but I don't think he would mess around ever. I don't know why! Haha. If so, you'd have to beat me too him. I am younger though ):
no!

United States

#5 May 7, 2013
I want him bad wrote:
[QUOTE who="no!"]<quoted text>
That's not even cool he is happily married to my momma Joanna! And that's discusting ur probably way to young to even say anything like that! He's an adult and happily married with my bro Dylan and gunner who are his sons. That's pathetic u would even say something like that on here!!"

Pleaseeeee... I'm not none as young as you think I am. My sister goes to school with Dylan and we saw him and his dad getting into a red truck at Wal-Mart. From what my sis says somebody need to remind his wife shes married then. I know what his truck looks like and I'll see him up there again. He can tell me he's married then. I will give him the chance. you can believe that....... From how you talk you must be the very VERY young one.
That is my second family and u can shut ur mouth about mrs Joanna because she doesn't do anything wrong thank you. I'm like there daughter they took me in like one of there own. So I do know alot considering I'm there all the time and u must not know alot bc he doesn't even have the red truck anymore ha dumb!! I do know things thank you very much!
I want him bad

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
If your that close to them then you know dam well what she does. Play like that if you want you ain't fooling nobody. I don't care what color truck he drives. I will see him again I'm sure. I'll bet I can get his number from Dillon. I don't care if he's married or not. It won't take much of me to get him to change his mind. I don't usually act like this but this will be different. You might want to tell Momma Joanna to watch out. I drive a green charger if she wants to talk me about it.
Dont worry

Paragould, AR

#7 May 8, 2013
Look J don't worry He would not mess around on jo annaYou know that and so do I. He is fine though. Don't tell.
no!

Haslet, TX

#8 May 13, 2013
I want him bad wrote:
If your that close to them then you know dam well what she does. Play like that if you want you ain't fooling nobody. I don't care what color truck he drives. I will see him again I'm sure. I'll bet I can get his number from Dillon. I don't care if he's married or not. It won't take much of me to get him to change his mind. I don't usually act like this but this will be different. You might want to tell Momma Joanna to watch out. I drive a green charger if she wants to talk me about it.
Yeah I know everything Joanna does she takes care of his and her son Dylan she cleans the house and does what she's supposed to and trust me she has nothing to worry about bc he wouldn't mess around on Joanna!!!! U are one nasty little 304 for even trying to mess with a married man!
Ugh Bitchez These Days

United States

#9 May 13, 2013
Ooh what a nasty hatchet ass little home wrecker you are. I know someone who drives a green charger and I hope whoever the mama is catches your sly ass. Shame on you for trying to ruin a family.. Bitchez like you need their asses beat. Women should have to live in worry because tramps like you want to take their family. For shame for shame. You give the women around here who aren't nasty skanks around here a bad name.
Ugh Bitchez These Days

United States

#10 May 13, 2013
Shouldn't **
I want him bad

United States

#11 May 13, 2013
Bitch? I promise you don't know me cause I wouldn't be around people that use those words. You really don't know what the f":& you talking about. She is the one f$:$):) around on him. I been asking around and it's known. Sounds like he's working his ass off away from the house and she's getting everything she wants from him and others. The whole school knows about the parties she throws at her house when he's gone. Nothing but teens and young people. She buys the liqer and gets em all f'ed up. Then does what she does with who she wants too when Dylan passes out. I heard she screwed two of his boys while he was out cold. So don't tell me what I'm doing. I would treat him like a king if he's the sweetie I heard he was. I have my own house, job, car, and money so I don't need shit from him. If it ain't me it needs to be somebody. Maybe you should know what the hell your talking about befo you pass judgement on me. For "no", you either lying or stupid. No one that close wouldn't know whats up little girl. If you people hate to see fam's get broke up then you should be telling that shit to her then ya know.
no!

United States

#12 May 14, 2013
I want him bad wrote:
Bitch? I promise you don't know me cause I wouldn't be around people that use those words. You really don't know what the f":& you talking about. She is the one f$:$):) around on him. I been asking around and it's known. Sounds like he's working his ass off away from the house and she's getting everything she wants from him and others. The whole school knows about the parties she throws at her house when he's gone. Nothing but teens and young people. She buys the liqer and gets em all f'ed up. Then does what she does with who she wants too when Dylan passes out. I heard she screwed two of his boys while he was out cold. So don't tell me what I'm doing. I would treat him like a king if he's the sweetie I heard he was. I have my own house, job, car, and money so I don't need shit from him. If it ain't me it needs to be somebody. Maybe you should know what the hell your talking about befo you pass judgement on me. For "no", you either lying or stupid. No one that close wouldn't know whats up little girl. If you people hate to see fam's get broke up then you should be telling that shit to her then ya know.
Oh so ur going by what others say!!! Everything u said is a dang lie. Maybe if u want to talk u should get ur stuff correct unless u see it with your own eyes then don't say anything bc u sound like a nasty skank trying to get with a married man! Ur probably ugly anyways! Momma Joanna is beautiful! Your just a trash talker wanting to start stuff u r stupid and ignorant
I want him bad

United States

#13 May 14, 2013
Oh yeah? Stupid and ignorant? Don't know what I'm talking about? I know it straight from the guys mouth now. Heard my self today. One has a picture so don't tell me what I know and what I don't. Hell,,,, you prolly the one hooking her ass up with em. I know her and her friend was up dancing on tables and shit and her HO friend did plenty too.. Now what? Want to deny that too? You liars kill me. If you so close to her why ain't I heard shot from her on here??????!?? What I thought.
I want him bad

United States

#14 May 14, 2013
You know why little girl. If you think she's so good then keep on thinking it. I'm done with this childish talkin. Like I said right off. He can tell me he's not into it. Then ill back off. Maybe on here its over.
Ugh Bitchez These Days

United States

#15 May 14, 2013
Lol yea your just a thirsty bitch who cant get a relationship of your own, so you prey on married men. Its okay though because karma is a bitch and she'll get your ass one of these days. Sad you have to be told by a married man NO .. Even more sad that your going for a married man to begin with.
I want him bad

United States

#16 May 14, 2013
So who are you?????????? Another one of MOMMA JOANNA'S close second kids or what ever???? Like I said. I bet she's knows bout this and she hasn't said anything yet. So like I said I will talk to him myself. That's it and that's done.
I want him bad

United States

#17 May 14, 2013
Ooooooohhhhh. I bet this is her and she just scared to tell me. If it is why do you care. You got little boys running all over the place. He needs a woman and that's what I'll give him. The more I ask around bout u the more SH:: I hear. Would you want me to name some names? I don't mind at all.
I will get him

United States

#18 May 14, 2013
Yeah..... That's what I thought Miss Joanna
I want him

United States

#19 May 15, 2013
Hmmmm. Must have been right about all of it. It's a full day later and not so much as a peep. I hope he sees this and if I see him I promise he will. I'm gonna show him myself. You all called me names. I hop you see who the bad one was. Now he need better and he will get it. Anyone know his number or I will find him on Facebook?
pregnant teen

United States

#20 May 16, 2013
U r dumb. U dont kn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min guess 35,009
What a shit hole of a town 8 hr ultra-mega guest 4
Roger... Sat just wondering 3
Adderal Apr 21 Guest 4
Amy Grant concert Apr 20 Mary 6
Carpet cleaning Apr 20 Ethan 3
Tragic wreck in colt Apr 19 Family 2

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance