hard working black people

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
smith

Wynne, AR

#1 Jun 28, 2013
I really enjoy seeing all these hard working black people in this area. it makes me proud to be from here. Black people are the hardest working race in america. without us america wouldnt be america as we know it
wesson

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2013
What a racist thing to say?? Other races work just as hard and I very seriously doubt you guys are what makes america get over yalls self werre all created equal and your no better than anyone racist prick!!
WMF

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2013
smith wrote:
I really enjoy seeing all these hard working black people in this area. it makes me proud to be from here. Black people are the hardest working race in america. without us america wouldnt be america as we know it
Wake up, you was dreaming. There's no such thing as a hard working black person.lolatyoustupidfck.
EDd

Wynne, AR

#4 Jul 1, 2013
black people dont work. everything is given to them. they are the reason this country is in such bad shape.

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2013
EDd wrote:
black people dont work. everything is given to them. they are the reason this country is in such bad shape.
And the white democrats that give it to them.
deee

Wynne, AR

#6 Jul 1, 2013
i wish i could be black for a day

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 1, 2013
I wish I was stupid and could generalize an entire race by a few. That way you don't have to think and just say "they are all that way" and be done with it. It is hard to judge a person by that person and not put everyone in the same category. You have to use judgement and think for yourself. Good Lord people it is 2013 all this stupid racist bullshit is holding us back maybe worse that the crackheads walking around town. That is one reason why this area is on the hind tit, non motivated people and dumbasses.
Guest rite

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
I wish I was stupid and could generalize an entire race by a few. That way you don't have to think and just say "they are all that way" and be done with it. It is hard to judge a person by that person and not put everyone in the same category. You have to use judgement and think for yourself. Good Lord people it is 2013 all this stupid racist bullshit is holding us back maybe worse that the crackheads walking around town. That is one reason why this area is on the hind tit, non motivated people and dumbasses.
Exactly... These people can't be adults, right?
Hot Momma

West Memphis, AR

#9 Jul 3, 2013
The Hispanics took that title and now they are the hardest working people.

Harrisburg, AR

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Hispanics work 10x harder than blacks ever will. Blacks was handed everything by whites.
Call Me King Taco

Earle, AR

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Hot Momma wrote:
The Hispanics took that title and now they are the hardest working people.
Yes, Hispanics work hard and will improve neighborhoods once they buy ... this can't be said for other races, that's for sure.
Guest rite

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Call Me King Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Hispanics work hard and will improve neighborhoods once they buy ... this can't be said for other races, that's for sure.
They do?
AST

United States

#13 Jul 6, 2013
R.I.P Floyd Anderson One of the best mechanic in eastern arkansas and he was a good person we gone miss you big homie
mimi

Wynne, AR

#14 Jul 27, 2013
blacks don't know what work is , they like to sleep at work,i would rather work with a mex then a black anyday, the world is in bad shape on account of blacks , they want everthing free they get everything free and don'twant to work, laziest of all humans
millie

Wynne, AR

#15 Jul 27, 2013
hard working blacks , huh that's a laugh
millie

Wynne, AR

#16 Jul 27, 2013
cant work with one hand ,they got to hold their pants with the other
Guest rite

Forrest City, AR

#17 Jul 27, 2013
White people are funny... Especially the inbred ones. This made my night, the ignorance of small town Arkansas.

United States

#18 Jul 29, 2013
Since black people account for less than 13% of the total U.S. population it's almost impossible to say that they alone are to blame for any of this country's problems.
Guest rite

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
Since black people account for less than 13% of the total U.S. population it's almost impossible to say that they alone are to blame for any of this country's problems.
Now you know guest if the acknowledge this, then it would mean that their uncle- dad, and cousin- sisters were lying bigots who needed a scapegoat for their failures as white folk. It would also mean that they would have to admit that maybe the black person living near them is more successful and they can't stand that!

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Guest rite wrote:
<quoted text>Now you know guest if the acknowledge this, then it would mean that their uncle- dad, and cousin- sisters were lying bigots who needed a scapegoat for their failures as white folk. It would also mean that they would have to admit that maybe the black person living near them is more successful and they can't stand that!
I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion. Even though black people make up a very small percentage of the US population doesn't mean that they don't contribute substantially to local and state problems where they make up a much larger portion of the population. I do not consider myself a racist person by nature but I must admit that I've become very frustrated with black people based on their actions since the George Zimmerman verdict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate cops 1 hr Polly Pocket 2
THE CITY,Mayor or who ever 1 hr Guest 8
FC superintendents office 6 hr Guest 23
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Jenks 30,435
snitch snitch 11 hr guest 4
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) 15 hr blackfire180 134
Slum Landlords? 18 hr sandman62 1
Forrest City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis