T MAYS Released!!!!!! OH SHYT

T MAYS Released!!!!!! OH SHYT

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

shhh

Hughes, AR

#1 Feb 3, 2013
yep I checked he will be out Tuesday..and Project Pat locked up to get years..Jermany Buchannan on the run for Joey Rucker killing...T MAYS bout to be let go on purpose to finish up... How the hell they keep letting him out..Second murder?
Chosen

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
shhh wrote:
yep I checked he will be out Tuesday..and Project Pat locked up to get years..Jermany Buchannan on the run for Joey Rucker killing...T MAYS bout to be let go on purpose to finish up... How the hell they keep letting him out..Second murder?
How he gettn out project out 2
bondsman

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Only way Mays will get out is through posting a bond..Buchanan is still locked up just transferred elsewhere and project pat will do some time over the last charge..
BCS

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Mays and buchanan both probably will be out they give more time for drugs than murder n word is project pat got caught up trafficking powder aint that fed

West Memphis, AR

#5 Feb 5, 2013
He was released about 3am this morning! It's about to get real!
Shocked

Meridian, ID

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Umm are these people in FC or Memphis. And what's so scary about thes guys?? What's about to get real??

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Shocked wrote:
Umm are these people in FC or Memphis. And what's so scary about thes guys?? What's about to get real??
That's what I am saying...? Confused
ShoNuf

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I am saying...? Confused
DITTO!!!11
Lobo

Hughes, AR

#10 Feb 13, 2013
ShoNuf wrote:
<quoted text> DITTO!!!11
Yeah the internet connections around here are all screwed up when it comes to location. You may live in a certain part of forrest city or around the area and your IP address could have you listed as living as far away as Texas for some reason. My location isn't correct either. As long as i get service i don't really care but i wonder who made the networks around here so weirdly.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Lobo wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah the internet connections around here are all screwed up when it comes to location. You may live in a certain part of forrest city or around the area and your IP address could have you listed as living as far away as Texas for some reason. My location isn't correct either. As long as i get service i don't really care but i wonder who made the networks around here so weirdly.
It was probably some dumbazz from Hughes....

.. but that's just a guess.
Anonymous

Desoto, TX

#12 Mar 16, 2013
shhh wrote:
jus dumb
Anonymous

Desoto, TX

#13 Mar 16, 2013
He one lucky dude!!

Memphis, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2013
Just a couple of banger wanna be thugs.
brandi

United States

#15 Mar 23, 2013
They must b thugs cuz they selln dope an killn mfs an get away wit it smart thugs if ya ask me... if my bi azz killd sumbody i b lokd up 4 life bt das da way it goes aint it
brandi

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2013
An itl b murder num 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,321
This is the real shit 3 hr Oh yup 6
Why do Blacks live in cities with racial names? 16 hr Guest 25
james mallard (May '12) Fri Guest 23
Family court Judge Thu Guest 9
Charge the mother May 23 Smh 15
forrest city high school (Oct '09) May 23 Guest 104

Forrest City Jobs

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages