Nea Baptist Hospital
NEA BAPTIST JONESBORO

Roe, AR

#1 Oct 1, 2012
NEA Baptist Jonesboro is not a place you would want to work the scheduling sucks due to lack of knowledge and experience. The training process for new employees suck they just throw the workers in and hope for the best. The turn over at this hospital is off the charts and no one seems to give a damn. This hospital is so understaff that its a hazard they have worked and treated the employees so bad that they are not willing to work any extra days if asked but ask management to come in thats a big problem like one of the doctors there said "if I got to work on the weekend then goddam it they should too". The housekeeping sucks due to being over worked and under paid how do you expect to have a clean hospital when you have inadequate help they too have a high turnover well I guess working for 6.50 an hour would discourage you how do you expect people to make it on that tiny money. And if they undercook one more sausage!!!!!!and serve it damn. The person that handles scheduling either need to quit drinking and working on the schedules or sign up for a class to train you on how to do a schedule.
yep yep

Lubbock, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2012
NEA is the best hospital I've ever seen. Wonderful caring nurses. Great doctors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min --Bad Dad-- 39,367
I GOT that ICE for the low 1 hr guest 18
Michael brimhall 11 hr Mee 14
"New" KFC in FC Tue James 4
Jimbo DeVazier and Lena Bledsoe..Really?? Sep 18 guest 5
Plus Some Flea Market Sep 18 PLUS SOME FLEA MA... 3
forrest city federal prison low (Oct '08) Sep 17 Bop 394

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance