tracy johnson

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
guest

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 1, 2009
 
DOES ANY know tracy johnson and where she is now days
RTG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2009
 
I was well informed that she got into some trouble and has been helping out DEA to rid herself of her trouble?!?
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 8, 2011
 
RTG wrote:
I was well informed that she got into some trouble and has been helping out DEA to rid herself of her trouble?!?
no haven't been in no trouble. I'm Tracy jo Johnson. an thanks for keeping up w me. u left out that i have had a 12 year domestic abuse an got 3 kids with more ,love than ill ever show. i just bout a 1900 sq ft brick home. 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, living room, dining room, kitchen,pantry, w room on back. yeah , I'm working 2 jobs. why does ne one want to kno from Fc? sounds like someone Jealous. oh an btw got a beauty shop 4 sell.$4000.00
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 8, 2011
 
i have a 12/24 building for sell.$4000.00
Really

Quitman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 8, 2011
 
Tracy Jo Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>no haven't been in no trouble. I'm Tracy jo Johnson. an thanks for keeping up w me. u left out that i have had a 12 year domestic abuse an got 3 kids with more ,love than ill ever show. i just bout a 1900 sq ft brick home. 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, living room, dining room, kitchen,pantry, w room on back. yeah , I'm working 2 jobs. why does ne one want to kno from Fc? sounds like someone Jealous. oh an btw got a beauty shop 4 sell.$4000.00
Tell everybody why you haven't been into any trouble! Tell everyone why you are allowed to use drugs! Tell everybody how you got a free roof over your head! Don't flatter yourself; nobody has a reason to be jealous of you.
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 8, 2011
 
Y'all r some dumbasses
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 9, 2011
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell everybody why you haven't been into any trouble! Tell everyone why you are allowed to use drugs! Tell everybody how you got a free roof over your head! Don't flatter yourself; nobody has a reason to be jealous of you.
i have a roof over my head because my daddy loves me an his grandkids dearly.an for information to all it will always be that way. And that's it. Btw I'm working 2 jobs an don't have ne time for the thugs u talkin about including URSELF!i am clean an free of ne thieves praying on stealing my money. i will have u in prayers may god bless u an urs!
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 9, 2011
 
Rebel wrote:
Y'all r some dumbasses
yeahall r dumbasses! y ask bout me? someone always got to be nosey. an y'all ain't seen trouble yet. an no haven't helped no one an no one has helped me. but all that wants to run on bout me may god help you. that's all i got to say.
Really

Belton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 9, 2011
 
Tracy Jo Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>i have a roof over my head because my daddy loves me an his grandkids dearly.an for information to all it will always be that way. And that's it. Btw I'm working 2 jobs an don't have ne time for the thugs u talkin about including URSELF!i am clean an free of ne thieves praying on stealing my money. i will have u in prayers may god bless u an urs!
Please.....I do not need YOUR prayers; however, I will pray that you can one day you will admit your involvement in drugs and crimes to none other than God because He is really the only One that counts. If you are clean that is GREAT NEWS!!!
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 9, 2011
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.....I do not need YOUR prayers; however, I will pray that you can one day you will admit your involvement in drugs and crimes to none other than God because He is really the only One that counts. If you are clean that is GREAT NEWS!!!
when did anyone besides Myself pay my bills? huh? when did anyone do a damn thing for Tracy or my kids except my mom an dad. u all need to leave my name out of the dope scene. before i do find some long lost friends with DTF! i ain't scared R U?
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 9, 2011
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell everybody why you haven't been into any trouble! Tell everyone why you are allowed to use drugs! Tell everybody how you got a free roof over your head! Don't flatter yourself; nobody has a reason to be jealous of you.
i will! cause i guess i know how to play poker better than most of y'all asses that hag about!
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 9, 2011
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.....I do not need YOUR prayers; however, I will pray that you can one day you will admit your involvement in drugs and crimes to none other than God because He is really the only One that counts. If you are clean that is GREAT NEWS!!!
IM praying with my preacher now about U! just wanted u to know. incase u OD tonight?! lol
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 9, 2011
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.....I do not need YOUR prayers; however, I will pray that you can one day you will admit your involvement in drugs and crimes to none other than God because He is really the only One that counts. If you are clean that is GREAT NEWS!!!
crimes? chris Martin an Brenda stole all out of red. house an Liz stole the whole rode while people that worked thought there valuables were SAFE. that's the the topper that i can admit.
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 9, 2011
 
RTG wrote:
I was well informed that she got into some trouble and has been helping out DEA to rid herself of her trouble?!?
i have some really good friends in high spots. u wouldn't understand about ne real good friends! why u ask? r u jealous? i can introduce u but don't think ur the friend Material.
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 9, 2011
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.....I do not need YOUR prayers; however, I will pray that you can one day you will admit your involvement in drugs and crimes to none other than God because He is really the only One that counts. If you are clean that is GREAT NEWS!!!
whose interested in me so badly? I didn't take all ur inheritance. nor did i take ne thing frm no one! an y is someone wanting to see me fall in mud? whoever dis is,
.........is clearly injustices on them selves!
Tracy Jo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 9, 2011
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.....I do not need YOUR prayers; however, I will pray that you can one day you will admit your involvement in drugs and crimes to none other than God because He is really the only One that counts. If you are clean that is GREAT NEWS!!!
hey don't think criticism. from ur kind counts! lol
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 10, 2011
 
I do not use drugs and I also know people in "high" places so keep on showing everybody the true you because I'm loving every minute of it.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 10, 2011
 
Tracy Jo Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>when did anyone besides Myself pay my bills? huh? when did anyone do a damn thing for Tracy or my kids except my mom an dad. u all need to leave my name out of the dope scene. before i do find some long lost friends with DTF! i ain't scared R U?
What am I supposed to be scared of? I do not use drugs and comedy has never been scary to me or anybody else. While you got your preacher praying don't forget yourself! I'm laughing so hard at you right now - dig on girl....I love it!
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

well tracy you went to see the man that beat your ass at jail today don't say no i saw you there you are really a sick person who needs help and more
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 10, 2011
 
So Tracy....a man beats your azz and you go see him at jail....poor you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forrest City Discussions

Search the Forrest City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr ronniebangedup fat Karla 28,699
liz (May '13) 2 hr mcut 24
brent sexton 3 hr guest 20
Union to picket City Hall in Forrest City 6 hr Hoffa 1
Jonathan Fought 8 hr Jeez 5
taylor glass 10 hr dazey 14
chrissy holland (Oct '12) 11 hr Hater. 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••