Julie

West Memphis, AR

#1 Apr 13, 2013
I have a storage building for sale, asking 1000.00,and you pay to have it moved. Moving and cant take it with me. Great shape, and nothing wrong with it.
Building

Forrest City, AR

#2 Apr 13, 2013
What size and what is the brand name? Metal or wood?
Julie

West Memphis, AR

#3 Apr 14, 2013
It's a 8x12 metal barn shape building. Cream colored. Two windows, one big door, and two shelves on top for the loft.
Julie

West Memphis, AR

#4 Apr 14, 2013
If you are interested in it I can go as low 850.00 but I can't go any lower.
Interested

Arlington, VA

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Julie wrote:
If you are interested in it I can go as low 850.00 but I can't go any lower.
I am interested in the metal building. I would like to see it. How can I reach you?
Julie

Mountain View, AR

#6 Apr 15, 2013
It is at 147 SFC 707 in forrest city. My email is juliedelancey@rocketmail.com and we can go from there
Julie

Mountain View, AR

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text> I am interested in the metal building. I would like to see it. How can I reach you?
Just let me know if you are still interested in the building. Thanks.

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Julie wrote:
It is at 147 SFC 707 in forrest city. My email is juliedelancey@rocketmail.com and we can go from there
Did u really just put up some personal info on this site?
Tjk

Dallas, TX

#9 Apr 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u really just put up some personal info on this site?
Yeah she did. She actually used topic for what its here for. Congrats.

Il everyone else puts someone else's "personal information" on topixs. But yet you say something about someone doing it for good? GET OVER YOURSELF

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2013
At least she will put her real name instead of a screen name spreading bullshit in people.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Tjk wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she did. She actually used topic for what its here for. Congrats.

Il everyone else puts someone else's "personal information" on topixs. But yet you say something about someone doing it for good? GET OVER YOURSELF
I am over myself you dick nut. But 99.999% of the crap on this worthless yet entertaining site is exactly that--worthless. The type of people that ask for information and advice and so on from this site are usually exactly that-worthless. Just like you

Ever hear of the clasifieds? Craiglist? But u wanna post it on topix.

Get back to flipping your burgers.
meeeeeee

Little Rock, AR

#12 Apr 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am over myself you dick nut. But 99.999% of the crap on this worthless yet entertaining site is exactly that--worthless. The type of people that ask for advice and so on from-worthless. Just like you
hear of the clasifieds? Craiglist? But u wanr burgers.
Sorry this I'm so late. I have so much more to do then starting it withrandom people using topix for good.. or too busy for topix PERIOD..
"...FLIPPING BURGERS"? Hmmm... "worthless...?"
ACTUALLY I'm a full time student and a full time employee at two places... I can inform you on what worthless is.... worthless is someone who spends there time sturing up poop behind a computer.. worthless is forrest city trash as of yourself. Worthless is y o u sweetheart.. you better take a seat and listen booboo... get cha life together, before you do all your "hard core" talking over the computer you should appoligize to this lady for being stupid because she used topix THE RIGHT WAY... you should tell her you'resorry for being dumb. Sorry for being a sorry person and talking sh! T to her bebecause you have nothing to do with your white trash boring life...

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 24, 2013
meeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry this I'm so late. I have so much more to do then starting it withrandom people using topix for good.. or too busy for topix PERIOD..
"...FLIPPING BURGERS"? Hmmm... "worthless...?"
ACTUALLY I'm a full time student and a full time employee at two places... I can inform you on what worthless is.... worthless is someone who spends there time sturing up poop behind a computer.. worthless is forrest city trash as of yourself. Worthless is y o u sweetheart.. you better take a seat and listen booboo... get cha life together, before you do all your "hard core" talking over the computer you should appoligize to this lady for being stupid because she used topix THE RIGHT WAY... you should tell her you'resorry for being dumb. Sorry for being a sorry person and talking sh! T to her bebecause you have nothing to do with your white trash boring life...
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry y'all are all trashy trash. Yea. I'm hiding my name. Duh. Do you think I want trash like yourself knowing who I am? I just like to entertain myself by reading this crap. Crap like someone dumb just put on this thread. Entertaining. Just like the show COPS. that is what you and most of the people on here are like. So if you supposedly have two jobs and a full time student ( which you are probably wasting good govt grants on to get you an iPhone or something) you shouldn't have any time for topix. And yet. Here you are. So eat the burger you just flipped and stfu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Mathes husband 1 hr Mathes 3
Conrad Wood Fri ME AGAIN 5
Christy King Fri guest 4
kevin renigar Fri straightup 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Apr 16 Gameover 30,811
the old grays gas station Apr 16 smarter than you ... 4
who is yalls mayor? come on Apr 14 lolololol 6
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE