First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tammy Thomas

Euless, TX

#45 Oct 6, 2012
For 2 years my white children have been bullied by 2 black children on Forrest city school buses after many complaints nothing was ever done when my oldest child defended himself he is now up for expulsion so fuck Forrest city schools and all your hate crime bullshit where was protection for my kids ages 8, 15 , 18 ... Can anyone answer that shit ... All those boys were playing with that damn rope the parents blew it all up to this shit my kids aren't even safe on a bus the black driver that put white kids out in the snow let an adult black male on that bus to threaten my white kids I can't even get Saint Francis county to find report so I can file charges so you tell me Is it because my kids are White??????????
forreal

United States

#46 Oct 6, 2012
From what i gathered, the black kid was trying to commit suicide and the white kids wer trying to do the right thing and get him down.

Forrest City, AR

#47 Oct 6, 2012
Black Sheep wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you 100%. Except one of the students is my business. You have made me realize that arguing on this site with morons is futile. The people who are directly involved know the truth. I sometimes let my temper get the best of me when it comes to protecting someone I love. Thank you. Peace out people. Play amongst yourselves.
Since one of the students is your business I hope you are very proud of yourself and your business.
Black Sheep

Memphis, TN

#48 Oct 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Since one of the students is your business I hope you are very proud of yourself and your business.
EXTREMELY PROUD!!!
sfc resident

Forrest City, AR

#49 Oct 7, 2012
Tammy Thomas wrote:
For 2 years my white children have been bullied by 2 black children on Forrest city school buses after many complaints nothing was ever done when my oldest child defended himself he is now up for expulsion so fuck Forrest city schools and all your hate crime bullshit where was protection for my kids ages 8, 15 , 18 ... Can anyone answer that shit ... All those boys were playing with that damn rope the parents blew it all up to this shit my kids aren't even safe on a bus the black driver that put white kids out in the snow let an adult black male on that bus to threaten my white kids I can't even get Saint Francis county to find report so I can file charges so you tell me Is it because my kids are White??????????
I have not had any problems with SFCSD or FCPD taking reports against black children who are being bullies. Maybe you should go to the bus garage personally and make a complaint. The school board also would probably like to hear from you.
Tammy Thomas

United States

#51 Oct 12, 2012
sfc resident wrote:
<quoted text> I have not had any problems with SFCSD or FCPD taking reports against black children who are being bullies. Maybe you should go to the bus garage personally and make a complaint. The school board also would probably like to hear from you.
. I've spent 2 years talking to Melvin Taylor thank you I would rather shit glass than look at his sorry ass again!!! I am actually getting closer to closer with SFCSD and FCPD things have really stepped up there hats to them
Tammy Thomas

United States

#52 Oct 12, 2012
Tammy Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>. I've spent 2 years talking to Melvin Taylor thank you I would rather shit glass than look at his sorry ass again!!! I am actually getting closer to closer with SFCSD and FCPD things have really stepped up there hats to them
Oops sorry that was. All jacked up typing (wet nails) get over this FC SUCKS we know this it's old news

Benton, AR

#53 Oct 12, 2012
Tammy Thomas wrote:
I would suggest getting your lazy ass up and TAKING them to school yourself. That is a Parent responsibility!!!! By doing that, you would solve this "problem". Don't be part of the problem. Be part of the solution.
Every school has issues. There is no "Perfect" school.
WOW

United States

#54 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I would suggest getting your lazy ass up and TAKING them to school yourself. That is a Parent responsibility!!!! By doing that, you would solve this "problem". Don't be part of the problem. Be part of the solution.
Every school has issues. There is no "Perfect" school.
She shouldn't have to get up and take her children to school if the school would do something about kids bullying. I guess you don't ever read that children kill themselves over bullying. Do you have kids? How would you feel if that was your children? Yes every school has issues but my child wouldn't suffer because of some adults stupidity to not address the issue.
recommendation

Euless, TX

#55 Oct 13, 2012
It takes everyone to stop bullying. A bus driver can't see and hear everything. You could volunteer to be a bus monitor. Problem solved!

Benton, AR

#56 Oct 13, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
She shouldn't have to get up and take her children to school if the school would do something about kids bullying. I guess you don't ever read that children kill themselves over bullying. Do you have kids? How would you feel if that was your children? Yes every school has issues but my child wouldn't suffer because of some adults stupidity to not address the issue.
Why is it the schools responsibility to do everything? Parents should police their children!!! Why do schools HAVE to transport kids to school? Why is it not the parents responsibility to get them there? My job does not provide transportation for me to come to work. It is my responsibility to get there myself. Where is the line between the school and parent responsibilty?
WOW

United States

#57 Oct 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it the schools responsibility to do everything? Parents should police their children!!! Why do schools HAVE to transport kids to school? Why is it not the parents responsibility to get them there? My job does not provide transportation for me to come to work. It is my responsibility to get there myself. Where is the line between the school and parent responsibilty?
Last time I checked your job payed you, the kids don't get paid to go to school they go to get an education. Its the schools responsibility if a child is getting bullied on school PROPERTY and they are doing nothing about it. I'm so happy that's not my kid and someone tried telling me I need to take them to school. Another thing my tax money pays for that bus to pick up those children who's parents may not have a vehicle or who's kids parents could give a crap less if they go to school or not cause they want to spend there money on pills an weed rather than gas to take them. Yeah some kids actually need a bus to pick them up so they can actually get an education instead of being another McDonalds or Burger King employee!
Tammy Thomas

Euless, TX

#58 Oct 22, 2012
I shouldn't have to explain my finances! I'm not able to drive 20 miles one way to take my kids to school that's 80 miles a day... If other parents would control their thug wanna be hoodlum kids this wouldn't be an issue.. Don't hide behind a fake name and talk shit man up or shut up the entire town knows who I am name a place and lets talk like adults face to face and see how far that childess shit gets you then. There are more than just my kids on that bus being bullied I stand for all of them. So as far as "LAZY ASS" you piece of shit you are the reason kids act like that because they look at idiots like you and think that acceptable! Go crawl in a hole bitch
random_thought

Fort Worth, TX

#59 Oct 31, 2012
Why does everything on topix turn out to be black and white that's just pitiful.....i don't really think it is any pure white or pure black its a mixed world can't we all just be adults and stop the name calling cause its not getting use any where ...really...just saying
I WAS BORN A RED DEVIL

United States

#60 Nov 4, 2012
How many children in ST Francis County are in foster care or involved with the juvenile division?
Collard Greens

United States

#61 Nov 4, 2012
Almost all since DHS is taking babies at the hospital!
I WAS BORN A RED DEVIL

United States

#62 Nov 5, 2012
Collard Greens wrote:
Almost all since DHS is taking babies at the hospital!

Does the St. Francis County court use CASA's?
mustard green

Benton, AR

#63 Nov 5, 2012
who da hell is tammy thomas?
Tammy Thomas

United States

#64 Nov 6, 2012
ME!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Glenn Camel 30,792
tracie turner 4 hr guess who 34
tracie turner 5 hr guess who 37
who is yalls mayor? come on 11 hr Uh oh 5
I had sex with my sister (Mar '10) 23 hr doughnut butt 129
found Mon guest 4
honest auto mechanic Mon Real 7

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for St Francis County was issued at March 31 at 7:00PM CDT

Forrest City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]