First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FCSD Parent

Longview, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2012
What is up with the schools in Wynne, such lack of discipline at the junior high. But I guess that is the way they were raised or were taught at home.
Curious

West Memphis, AR

#2 Sep 28, 2012
What does your title have to do with your statement?
The Real Nutcase

Ida, LA

#5 Sep 29, 2012
And Forrest City schools are any better?

Longview, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2012
The Real Nutcase wrote:
And Forrest City schools are any better?
yes
civil rights

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2012
All students involved should be expelled from school for remained of the year and banned from school sports the remained of their school career.

The student's who tied the rope and did the dragging should be charged with a hate crime.

This type of behavior must not be tolerated.

The coaches who were not providing the proper supervision should be fired and be brought before the state ethics board. If any school official hide this information they should be treated the same.
Yup

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Forrest Schools are better. Wynne has a tendency to cover up everything bad that happens so there precious reputation isn't ruined. I knowyou this because I went there for a year it took a year to figure out just how secretive they are what a shame. If that happened in Forrest City Jr High it would have already gone public and the students would be expelled.
civil rights

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Please focus on the issue not you own hateful feelings. The incident is very serious! This cannot be tolerated in any setting at anytime. All involved should be held accountable and be punished.

Forrest City, AR

#15 Sep 30, 2012
All this will be played down just like the 5 people who were shot in the Wynne park a few months ago.

Why don't the news stations from Memphis run to wynne every time something bad happens like they do in FC.

Longview, TX

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Don't forget the beating death around the same time. Wynne is such a nice place to live. That is why they try to hide all those issues.
Snoop Doggy

Hot Springs Village, AR

#18 Sep 30, 2012
FC Schools are no better.....gangs, fights at hs and supt who allows the good ole boy system to rule her. wait and see if this doesnt prove too again. best friend got the high school prin position...more to come, just wait and see.

Andrews, TX

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Snoop Doggy wrote:
FC Schools are no better.....gangs, fights at hs and supt who allows the good ole boy system to rule her. wait and see if this doesnt prove too again. best friend got the high school prin position...more to come, just wait and see.
Nobody said FC schools were perfect. But Wynne acts like they are so high and mighty and can do no wrong.

Little Rock, AR

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Snoop Doggy wrote:
I believe Dr. Woods was still the superintendent when the High School principal was named. The interim superintendent and the principal may well be friends I don't know. What I do know teachers and students say its much better this year at the high school so far. There are problems at every school in the nation.

As to this incident. I bet if you ask all the kids involved they'd say it was just horseplay, even the one "hanged".

Regretfully the media has a tendancy to blow things out of proportion when different races are involved. I saw a brief video from the NE today. There was a protest and clearly a guy threw some water towards the police. A black cop turned around and saw a woman, white or hispanic, with a water bottle in her hand, slapped her to the ground and arrested her. Very little attention will be given to this. Had this been a white cop assuming it was a black woman and then slapping her down like what happened here this would be all over the news with Jessie and Al on their way to speak, protest and ralley.

How about we just let the truth take care of this one without making it a racial issue.
Colt Resident

United States

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Lets see how this plays out.
cry babies

Lubbock, TX

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Channel 3 was there so stop crying. Its not being played down.

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

My kind of place!

#23 Oct 2, 2012
Thankfully, this didn't happen in FC so how bout we let this one "play out" on the Wynne board? I see no reason to drag our school district into a discussion about something that happened in Wynne. We just don't need this shit on our board because it leads to ignorant and racist comments like those on page 1 of this thread which are embarrassing to the entire community.
Guestrite

United States

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Banned wrote:
Thankfully, this didn't happen in FC so how bout we let this one "play out" on the Wynne board? I see no reason to drag our school district into a discussion about something that happened in Wynne. We just don't need this shit on our board because it leads to ignorant and racist comments like those on page 1 of this thread which are embarrassing to the entire community.
I actually agree with you banned.
Black Sheep

Memphis, TN

#27 Oct 3, 2012
Banned wrote:
Well said Banned. Well said.

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32 Oct 4, 2012
OMYDAM wrote:
I have a friend who's hung.
^^^^^
They are very close friends.
No Hate No Gain

Jackson, MS

#39 Oct 4, 2012
I think that it will be handled to the best of it's ability by the people in charge. They are elected for this kind of purpose, and are to be trusted to make the best decision for everyone. I grew up in one of these towns, and find it embarrassing to come home. The towns have fallen apart, and it makes me sick to always here of such nonsense that people talk about but do not have control over. You all are adults and there are children's reputations and futures at stake. Would you want your child talked about on such a website? I think the best thing to do in this situation is to grow up and handle your own business.
Black Sheep

Memphis, TN

#41 Oct 4, 2012
No Hate No Gain wrote:
I think that it will be handled to the best of it's ability by the people in charge. They are elected for this kind of purpose, and are to be trusted to make the best decision for everyone. I grew up in one of these towns, and find it embarrassing to come home. The towns have fallen apart, and it makes me sick to always here of such nonsense that people talk about but do not have control over. You all are adults and there are children's reputations and futures at stake. Would you want your child talked about on such a website? I think the best thing to do in this situation is to grow up and handle your own business.
I agree with you 100%. Except one of the students is my business. You have made me realize that arguing on this site with morons is futile. The people who are directly involved know the truth. I sometimes let my temper get the best of me when it comes to protecting someone I love. Thank you. Peace out people. Play amongst yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracie turner 3 hr Younaneit 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Bra Bro 40,809
Kriston (Hogland) New 22 hr YouKnowMe 10
PW white Girls with the blacks Sun Peter 24
Loves truck stop Sun Mobo 7
Why do most black people act so ignorant (Nov '16) Sat marg 63
looking for john berry Nov 17 Hmmm 5

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance