First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeff

Malvern, AR

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Anybody know where this guy is these days?
SkyEye

AOL

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Most likely he's in jail, or prison, won't leave the meth alone. Not worth a damn, like the rest of his family. They are all dopers.
NO Suprise

AOL

#3 Oct 20, 2010
I wonder why this post dosent really suprise me. The Gary that I used to know a good while ago wasnt perfect but he did have more control and kind of kept to himself. I hear he does have a job somewhere but hes still doing the same old thing on the side cause hes got dope whores like whitney bailey, marlo, and robbie smith giving him some of that nasty for it. Hope he wakes up and sees where he is headed.
not theone

AOL

#4 Oct 20, 2010
not the Gary I know around in his 50
Katie

Malvern, AR

#5 Oct 21, 2010
He use to be fine as heck
NO Suprise

AOL

#6 Oct 21, 2010
There are alot of people men and women that used to be very good looking but years of drug use and that nasty lifestyle leave them looking like sh*t. Gary has become a product of his environment unfortunatly. And the one I am talking about isnt 50 he is somewhere in his late 20s.
Wann Know

Malvern, AR

#7 Oct 26, 2010
He lives in colt on 306 saw him yesterday at Greg and Jims and yea he doesn't look the same.
passn thru

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Oct 29, 2010
Wann Know wrote:
He lives in colt on 306 saw him yesterday at Greg and Jims and yea he doesn't look the same.
He dosent live in colt and hasn't for quite a while. And I'm sure you were mistaken when you thought you seen him there. Seen some of his family other day and they said he was living paycheck to paycheck and had some trashy girl bumming off him all the time that none of them like. Maybe he will get it together.
Uknowiamrite

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2010
He is doing really well he is employed happy and healthy maybe he can keep away from trash like whitney and stay that way why not say a prayer for him and her love ya bubba
stfu

Warwick, RI

#10 Nov 12, 2010
I HATE HIM! HE IS LOW DOWN AND SORRY! Dead beat! Just like the rest of his family!
hateful bitch

Forrest City, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Must be nothing good that comes from that family.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 27, 2012
I remember when Gary was smoking hot in a quiet kind of way. What he was what he is he could be something good if he wanted . People born with silver spoons in there mouth don't understand the difference in lifestyle and environment and the impact it has on people coming up in that situation.
gary

Longview, TX

#15 Mar 3, 2012
if its one thing i love is HATERS,still BLESSED
Mupmup wrote:
I remember when Gary was smoking hot in a quiet kind of way. What he was what he is he could be something good if he wanted . People born with silver spoons in there mouth don't understand the difference in lifestyle and environment and the impact it has on people coming up in that situation.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 3, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>if its one thing i love is HATERS,still BLESSED
what ever works for you I was standing up for you not against you take it anyway you want to I am what ever you say I am

Location hidden

#17 Mar 3, 2012
Mupmup wrote:
meaning I don't judge... Take it how ever you want ... If there was something I wanted to do to you it's not hate. Besides this Jerry Springer setting isn't my thing.. I thought I was adding some positive to the negative I was reading

United States

#18 Mar 3, 2012
Mupmup wrote:
<quoted text>
meaning I don't judge... Take it how ever you want ... If there was something I wanted to do to you it's not hate. Besides this Jerry Springer setting isn't my thing.. I thought I was adding some positive to the negative I was reading
All u like to do Mupmup is start drama when it doesn't need to be all because your bored and have nothing better to do with your time.. Get a real life and stop trying to start crap with others.. I have recently read a few topix and you always have a say and if Jerry Springer had a right hand gossip man you would be the perfect candidate..

Location hidden

#19 Mar 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>All u like to do Mupmup is start drama when it doesn't need to be all because your bored and have nothing better to do with your time.. Get a real life and stop trying to start crap with others.. I have recently read a few topix and you always have a say and if Jerry Springer had a right hand gossip man you would be the perfect candidate..
and just how do you represent yourself take your own advice if I recall I was standing u for not tearing down ....I see your name in every thread here so... Besides maybe I am bored .... Not your concern

Location hidden

#20 Mar 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>All u like to do Mupmup is start drama when it doesn't need to be all because your bored and have nothing better to do with your time.. Get a real life and stop trying to start crap with others.. I have recently read a few topix and you always have a say and if Jerry Springer had a right hand gossip man you would be the perfect candidate..
what's it to u any ways ?
me

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2012
What's your deal guess what's it to you who stands up for GR
me

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2012
me wrote:
What's your deal guess what's it to you who stands up for GR
oh your name was guest..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 40,913
dtf? 11 hr Guest 4
Pet Town 11 hr John 1
Tina padgett Tue Yep 5
No fishing license Tue Guest 11
church (Mar '16) Nov 21 Guest 21
Tracie turner Nov 20 Younaneit 2

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance