Next Last
Guess

Quincy, IL

#23 Aug 18, 2012
Bitch you know you are bipolar and don't want to everyone know it
Its Me

Dallas, TX

#24 Sep 16, 2012
Yea Miss JR I know. You are bipolar and to crazy to know it.
to the guys

United States

#25 Sep 16, 2012
Be honest about what you have done.....it may hurt...but the truth is easier to forgive....when your honest it shows you are really sorry! Trust me!
Romans

Dallas, TX

#26 Sep 16, 2012
Let hope keep you joyful and stand firm in prayer
Care as much about each other as about yourselves. let your mind be remade and your whole nature thus transformed. Then you wil be able to discern the will of God. Never pay back evil for evil.
To The Women

Dallas, TX

#27 Sep 16, 2012
If a man is weak in his faith you must accept him without attempting to settle doubtful points. Who are you to pass judgement on someone . Every person must submit to the supreme authorities and that's God. Continue to do right by God and you will be bless.
A Good Man

Dallas, TX

#28 Sep 16, 2012
If everyone confess with thy mouth and believe in thine heart, for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness confession shall not be ashamed. He call upon the Lord name shall be forgiven

Since: Oct 12

Forrest City, AR

#29 Oct 8, 2012
Reading comments about men so I have a question. Are any of you talking about Jerry Mason from Caldwell, Arkansas who is spreading std's around Arkansas to women.??? Someone said he gave aids to the one he was married to and she just died
angry and hurt

Jackson, TN

#30 Oct 8, 2012
to the guys wrote:
Be honest about what you have done.....it may hurt...but the truth is easier to forgive....when your honest it shows you are really sorry! Trust me!
They do not know how to be honest! They say they are honest, then the real truth comes out!Dishonest and cheating from Day One. Hidden Text to ex-girlfriend while she is dating someone else while you have a new girlfriend living with you. Ex-girlfriend gets married telling her husband lies. You claim to have a 30 year lease on new girlfriend. Then, then ex-girlfriend's husband see the truth and put her out and who comes running? Leaving everything you have now built. Oh! the ex that got married after leaving you, well she told her husband she was pregnet on the way out! She took all your jewerly and had it appraised and found out it was just as fake as you. You had the nerve to go into another man house and help her move! You might have three balls but you do not have the right ball to be honest and trustworthy! Staying drunk will not help either of you and that is not a true relationship or any kind of future! For someone who dislike Drama you sure seem to stir it up. I hope you have a good life and Karma is a real bitch! You think your a good man but your not! A good man would never turn his back on someone that really cares and helped you grow. He would not turn his back on his children, his parents and all the blessing God had given to him. Are you on a self-distruct? If so your doing a wonderful job!
What you say

Forrest City, AR

#31 Oct 13, 2012
Above are you talking about being in love with a man from Caldwell, ar with the initials of J M ? If you are he is such a good liar , yard mower and cook that it will take time to forget all the good he did like waiting on your porch for you . If you gave him money like I did it will take a while to get over loosing that amount of money but maybe you just knowing you are not the only love in his life will help. Their is a nurse, an elderly lady who gets a check, myself and we are finding more love stories to other women by him on facebook.
angry and hurt

Clinton, MO

#32 Oct 14, 2012
What you say wrote:
Above are you talking about being in love with a man from Caldwell, ar with the initials of J M ? If you are he is such a good liar , yard mower and cook that it will take time to forget all the good he did like waiting on your porch for you . If you gave him money like I did it will take a while to get over loosing that amount of money but maybe you just knowing you are not the only love in his life will help. Their is a nurse, an elderly lady who gets a check, myself and we are finding more love stories to other women by him on facebook.
No I am not talking about initials of J M. I am talking about T M of Wynne, AR. I have already heard the other stories about this one and he is a real winner! No remorse. He is a real player!
Been There

Poplar Bluff, MO

#33 Oct 16, 2012
Like they say..."if you ain't getting it at home you are getting it somewhere else"....so, only you know why he is getting it elsewhere. Work on that and the problem will solve itself.
angry and hurt

Kearney, NE

#34 Oct 16, 2012
He was getting it at home, every night. Behind my back he was lying to me and texting the ex- girlfriend that had his heart. I kept him sexual satisfied, I was according to him" everything he always wanted in a women" but he did not love me in his heart!. I was good enough to be around his family, children and do all the things couples do and he seemed very happy until he found out the ex- girl that left him for cheating with the ex- wife and had gotten married to another was breaking up in that relationship. He has her in his heart! He loves me but has her in his heart. They were dating 3 months we lived together 9 months.
Been There

Poplar Bluff, MO

#35 Oct 17, 2012
angry and hurt wrote:
He was getting it at home, every night. Behind my back he was lying to me and texting the ex- girlfriend that had his heart. I kept him sexual satisfied, I was according to him" everything he always wanted in a women" but he did not love me in his heart!. I was good enough to be around his family, children and do all the things couples do and he seemed very happy until he found out the ex- girl that left him for cheating with the ex- wife and had gotten married to another was breaking up in that relationship. He has her in his heart! He loves me but has her in his heart. They were dating 3 months we lived together 9 months.
In that case, you need to move on and find somebody who will give you their heart.
Equaljustice

United States

#36 Oct 17, 2012
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, you need to move on and find somebody who will give you their heart.
I am really tying to move on. I left the area drove over 1000 miles away to put the distance but it still hurts. I know I will never go back but still trying to find a way to stop the heart from caring so much.
angry and hurt

Eyota, MN

#37 Oct 18, 2012
All I know is if they do it to one, they will do it the another. Seems like this is not the first time he has done this lying. Seems like his whole life is a lie. He really need mental help. He should think about all of the ones he hurts with his lies and it will come back to bite him. Karma is a wonderful thing.
lights

Osceola, AR

#38 Oct 19, 2012
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Noone really knows anyone inside and why after such a heartbreak which will usually happen just once in a lifetime! love lockdown Don't need their heart.......
Been There

Poplar Bluff, MO

#39 Oct 19, 2012
lights wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Noone really knows anyone inside and why after such a heartbreak which will usually happen just once in a lifetime! love lockdown Don't need their heart.......
Negative thinking never got anybody anywhere. Remember, and NEVER forget the saying "never ever give up".....there are good men out there, they are just hiding because of the women that have used them as some men have used women. Don't put everybody in one group based on their sex. Judge individually if you must judge at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 29 min Adsf 263
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Addd 9,886
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Nnnn 29,671
disgusting 1 hr Lindsey 3
mustang arena? champs. place looks like garbadge! 8 hr Red 14
Barry richey 21 hr Barry richey 3
jason murphy state trooper Sun Local 6
•••
•••
•••