does sonic drive in tip
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kkkkk

Big Sandy, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Does sonic drive. In tip
hmmm

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2012
They keep the tips and take it out of the teenagers pay if the kids try to keep it

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2012
kkkkk wrote:
Does sonic drive. In tip
I'm there several times a week and I've never received a tip.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Scuba Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm there several times a week and I've never received a tip.
It would be cool to get a tip while enjoying a milkshake.

They'd probably pick up some new customers too.
What

Little Rock, AR

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Their debit card readers do not give the option to tip. I haven't carried cash in years.
Right Here

Hot Springs Village, AR

#6 Dec 9, 2012
I want to go eat somewhere that tips me for being there!!! ;)))
truth

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
I've seen where the car hop wears a sticker saying' "tip me"

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#8 Dec 11, 2012
I think that's what Ill start doing. Just drive around to all the fast food joints and collect tips.
Right Here

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Well the last time I went to sonic I got an extra order of attitude with my burger and fries..I dont tip for that. How about this...they had the intercom on and you could here them talking about other customers while they were taking my order.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Right Here wrote:
Well the last time I went to sonic I got an extra order of attitude with my burger and fries..I dont tip for that. How about this...they had the intercom on and you could here them talking about other customers while they were taking my order.
They probably spit on your burger.

That would be cool.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I heard that homely girl that works at the Forrest City Sonics smashes out hamburger parties by putting a ball of ground beef in her arm pit and squeezing it flat.

jus sayin.....

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
I heard that homely girl that works at the Forrest City Sonics smashes out hamburger parties by putting a ball of ground beef in her arm pit and squeezing it flat.

jus sayin.....
I heard they put the burger patties under their armpits to keep them warm.

I no longer eat their hot dogs.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Scuba Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they put the burger patties under their armpits to keep them warm.
I no longer eat their hot dogs.
LMAO!

Which one keeps the Foot Long Coneys warm?

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Scuba Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they put the burger patties under their armpits to keep them warm.
I no longer eat their hot dogs.
Maybe she puts that ball of ground beef between her legs and squeezes out those patties.....I cant remember exactly.....maybe she squeezed out parties with cheese.......something.......I dunno........

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 11, 2012
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!

Which one keeps the Foot Long Coneys warm?
Her name had at least one Q in it.

And that wasn't chili either.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Scuba Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name had at least one Q in it.
And that wasn't chili either.
Shaquita?

Ya know... last coney I had did look a little burnt.

I think I'm getting sick.......

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 11, 2012
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>Shaquita?

Ya know... last coney I had did look a little burnt.

I think I'm getting sick.......
Did the cheese move any?

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#18 Dec 11, 2012
I spit on a hot dog once.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#19 Dec 11, 2012
the insight wrote:
I spit on a hot dog once.
======O

BOINGGGG!!!!!!

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Dec 11, 2012
the insight wrote:
I spit on a hot dog once.
Foot long or 6"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pharm 11 min crazy 28
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr John 33,905
Aggrivating Sun Planet of the apes 10
Eacc Sun Lol 6
What about this school bus driver on SFC 234 in... Sun Lol 14
Your Dying Schol System Sun Grim Reaper 7
Lindsay (May '12) Feb 24 Honey boo boo 9

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages