Next Last
Kayla Richards

United States

#25 Jun 15, 2013
Yep scared as usual.
kaylasmycousin

Gladewater, TX

#27 Jul 9, 2013
this just goes to show that all u lil skank ass bitches talkin shit are HATERS! she must be really important and a big part of ur universe for u to be talking and thinking so much about her and from my 24 yrs of life experience when u hide behind a fake name that means ur scared bitch.. kayla is probly smarter and prettier than u and nine times outta ten when a guy says he taped that he didnt.. he is just trying to look good for his boys.. and one more thing u stupid lil tricks need to grow up get a job or further ur education and get a life instead of making urselves look so damn trashy and pathetic! and if u wanna kno my name its STEPHANIE CARROLL mother of 2 and wife of 8 yrs so jump hoes i sure aint scared of ya! bwahahahaha
urarere

Forrest City, AR

#29 Jul 10, 2013
How pathetically childish are all the people involved in this ignorant pissing contest. I weep for the future of our species.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min Hillbillary 39,428
Janet p 5 hr Guest 9
Beautiful lady 19 hr another guest 14
She's done it again Fri Guest 29
Ashley S Thu Brandon 6
"New" KFC in FC Sep 19 James 4
Plus Some Flea Market Sep 18 PLUS SOME FLEA MA... 3

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance