First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yo Momma

Streamwood, IL

#1 May 28, 2013
I've seen her around school. I think she graduated this year? Anyways I've heard all kinds of things about her. Its really disgusting are any of the things people say about her true?
Bucky2016

Richardson, TX

#2 Jun 1, 2013
No none of it is true just people running their mouths.. Kayla is very smart beautiful and kind she graduated top 10 of her class.. I don't think anyone can talk about her because unlike Alot of people she made the decision to finish school and do something with her life

Since: Feb 13

Carpentersville, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2013
What did you hear? Cause if it was from any of the preppy bitches at FCHS its a lie. They just like to start shit.
Haley

Carpentersville, IL

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Its all true depending on what you've heard.
Kristian P

Carpentersville, IL

#7 Jun 15, 2013
True she slept with both of my cousins at the same time. Can you say NASTY!
1OfThePreppyBitc hes

Carpentersville, IL

#8 Jun 15, 2013
First off: Preppy Bitches? Second off: you shouldn't hate because we tell the truth. You should hate your "friend" for making it true. Third off: you're probably just like her spreading your stuff around. Everyone's had some of y'all! Only a hoe can be friends with a hoe.
Tony

Carpentersville, IL

#9 Jun 15, 2013
I've tapped that. Love to get in it again. u still got my number call me girl. Let me show u a good time, even better than last time ;)

Carpentersville, IL

#10 Jun 15, 2013
I bet none of you people even know her. Just a bunch of preppy bitches!

Carpentersville, IL

#11 Jun 15, 2013
Everything's true!
Bucky2016

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2013
If your bad enough to talk stuff on topic how about you put your name out
1OfThePreppyBitc hes

Carpentersville, IL

#13 Jun 15, 2013
Boo bitch I ain't scared! You're just mad because everything I said was the truth. So get out my face and go jump on some dick that's all you hoes are good for anyways

Carpentersville, IL

#14 Jun 15, 2013
You should be very scared if you talk to my little sister like that again! Cause ill hurt you! You ain't good for anything except spreading rumors and your legs so get on somewhere!

Carpentersville, IL

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Wow. I'm sooooo scared. Maybe I'd be more scared if you'd actually put your name on here!
1OfThePreppyBitc hes

Carpentersville, IL

#17 Jun 15, 2013
Kaylin Roberts. See I ain't scared now what's your names?
Bucky2016

United States

#18 Jun 15, 2013
The funny thing is I've heard worse stuff about you than has even been said about Kayla.. But does that mean it's true, no! Does that mean I have to bash you on topix? No!
Kayla Richards

Dallas, TX

#20 Jun 15, 2013
I've never even been to Chicago sluts & douches I'm from Arkansas
Kayla Richards

Dallas, TX

#21 Jun 15, 2013
Hey kaylin Roberts I hope we don't see eachother around cause I'm gonna f you up. I've heard lots about you but I bet its ACTUALLY TRUE. I hope you don't think since I'm 18 & you're a minor now that you can start shit & not get your ass beat. I know you could've asked me instead of this so you deserve every bit of what you're gonna get. & I know yo mama hoe bet I don't go tell her how I'm.gonna beat your ass & why so she'll know. But you'll probably delete all this scared hoe

Carpentersville, IL

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Looks like she's scared. Where's your tough attitude now bitch?
Kayla Richards

Dallas, TX

#23 Jun 15, 2013
Whoever started this needs to say their name too but you know about rumor starting hoes!
Bucky2016

United States

#24 Jun 15, 2013
Apparently whoever you are you are scared enough to give us someone elses name! xD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal neilson arrested 9 min Marrching 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 34 min Redd Barney 30,917
John Parry (Feb '10) Fri very close relative 5
Rob Guthery Thu a person 4
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) Wed Joeeeee 159
Gabe (Sep '11) Wed GUEST 13
Christy King Wed shecrazy 6
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE