First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crawdaddy

Little Rock, AR

#21 Jun 22, 2011
eyewatcher wrote:
hey crawdaddy, I ain't buying and don't know bc. I grew up in the swamps and I know that i just paid $100 for 35 pounds of Select Jumbo crawfish and those critters were dancing when I dropped them in the hot boiling water. Don't know what kind of babies u farming in Coldwater; but, I can bet they ain't Select and u trying to get Premium price. Lol
Hey, but what do those buyers no, right??
P.S...when da more on the market, the price gets cheaper....it got down to almost $1.00 per pound this year......up there the weather gotta be too cold...when its cold, they bury themselves in the mud, can't eat, therefore won't grow, and you can't find em.....hence, baby crawfish!!! At a nice restaurant, they'll cost 4 bucks served up good n spicy!! But, at YOUR price, I prefer me a big juicy filet mignon off my grill!! Even some gator's cheaper......just sayin
Well i guess ur not from around here so u can just stay ya ass n louisianna an y r u even on a arkansas topix. they have 1 for louisianna....just sayin
crawdaddy

Little Rock, AR

#22 Jun 22, 2011
eyewatcher wrote:
hey crawdaddy, I ain't buying and don't know bc. I grew up in the swamps and I know that i just paid $100 for 35 pounds of Select Jumbo crawfish and those critters were dancing when I dropped them in the hot boiling water. Don't know what kind of babies u farming in Coldwater; but, I can bet they ain't Select and u trying to get Premium price. Lol
Hey, but what do those buyers no, right??
P.S...when da more on the market, the price gets cheaper....it got down to almost $1.00 per pound this year......up there the weather gotta be too cold...when its cold, they bury themselves in the mud, can't eat, therefore won't grow, and you can't find em.....hence, baby crawfish!!! At a nice restaurant, they'll cost 4 bucks served up good n spicy!! But, at YOUR price, I prefer me a big juicy filet mignon off my grill!! Even some gator's cheaper......just sayin
And if you'll look beside my name it doesnt say coldwater it says little rock get it rite...coldwaters n mississippi...just sayin
eyewatcher

Lafayette, LA

#23 Jun 24, 2011
Take a chill pill, Crawdaddy......Serious claims there is a Coldwater North of Parkin so u better get ur facts right. If ya aint gettin that right, what else u aint getting right....just asking ....and hey where I live or may not live aint cha business....u just keep selling those crawfish to the idiots who are buying them at that OUTRAGIOUS price.....um m m m ...later gator...
eyewatcher

Lafayette, LA

#24 Jun 24, 2011
crawdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>And if you'll look beside my name it doesnt say coldwater it says little rock get it rite...coldwaters n mississippi...just sayin
I use to ski in Sardis so I am quite acquainted with Coldwater.....you???
eyewatcher

Lafayette, LA

#26 Jun 24, 2011
crawdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>Well i guess ur not from around here so u can just stay ya ass n louisianna an y r u even on a arkansas topix. they have 1 for louisianna....just sayin
Cause last I cheked, it is still a FREE country with your King Barak Hussein reigning!!! But really, come on, can't u handle the facts? I checked at work this morning and although most em crawfish r gone now, they did get down to a buck a pound. Hey, but aint nothin wrong with overpricing...get whatever price you can get for em....for NOW, we still r a capitalistic society.
crawdaddy

Malvern, AR

#27 Jul 2, 2011
eyewatcher wrote:
Take a chill pill, Crawdaddy......Serious claims there is a Coldwater North of Parkin so u better get ur facts right. If ya aint gettin that right, what else u aint getting right....just asking ....and hey where I live or may not live aint cha business....u just keep selling those crawfish to the idiots who are buying them at that OUTRAGIOUS price.....um m m m ...later gator...
Must nite b 2 outragious bc we have a order 4 over 300lbs this weekend u poser...
crawdaddy

Malvern, AR

#28 Jul 2, 2011
Yeah u do u an ill do me....
Serious

United States

#29 Jul 2, 2011
crawdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>Must nite b 2 outragious bc we have a order 4 over 300lbs this weekend u poser...
When did you stray selling by the pound?
Serious

United States

#30 Jul 2, 2011
Start
stfu

United States

#31 Jul 24, 2011
when ya momma drove her car n tht lake while she was preg w/ u remember bc we found u n our crawdad rake...
Serious

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Jul 24, 2011
Does your mamma know you have such a potty mouth?
stfu

United States

#33 Jul 24, 2011
Serious wrote:
Does your mamma know you have such a potty mouth?
Does ur momma no she raised a idiot. Plz explain 2 me wht abt tht comment was a potty mouth? Ur a retard......
Serious

AOL

#34 Jul 24, 2011
I may be a retard, but I buy my crawfish by the pound. not .50 each. I woule qualify STFU as a potty mouth.
stfu

Lillian, TX

#35 Jul 25, 2011
well it really doesnt matter wht u thk
Serious

United States

#36 Jul 25, 2011
Woooo bad to the bone!
keith hicks

United States

#37 Apr 15, 2013
Crawdaddy wrote:
Fresh crawfish for sale!!!! Alive an half the price then n stores. Stock up b4 the 4th!!!!
I need to buy bucket of crawl like an 5 gallon of crawl fish
jgs45

Palestine, TX

#38 Apr 22, 2013
How much and do u still have them for may 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Kidd napping katlin ponder ? 1 hr for real 3
snitch snitch 1 hr for real 11
Jesus 13 hr Guess 67
THE CITY,Mayor or who ever 17 hr realtalk 9
Billy Paulman 18 hr geez 11
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) 20 hr abilex 136
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu BARNEYII 30,462
Forrest City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web