Crawfish For Sale!!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crawdaddy

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Fresh crawfish for sale!!!! Alive an half the price then n stores. Stock up b4 the 4th!!!!
eyewatcher

Lafayette, LA

#2 Jun 20, 2011
Chinese crawfish????

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2011
How may we get in touch with you ?
serious

AOL

#4 Jun 20, 2011
How much per pound?
crawdaddy

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2011
eyewatcher wrote:
Chinese crawfish????
Why naw red crawfish.... Regular crawfish...
crawdaddy

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2011
Guest wrote:
How may we get in touch with you ?
I need ur email address so I can send you my #...But you have 2 be really interested...
crawdaddy

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2011
serious wrote:
How much per pound?
Not by pound 100 Big red crawfish alive for $50....
serious

AOL

#8 Jun 20, 2011
no thanks. Hylee for me.
crawdaddy

United States

#9 Jun 20, 2011
serious wrote:
no thanks. Hylee for me.
What do u mean high? what do u usually pay for them?

Maumelle, AR

#10 Jun 21, 2011
Your selling them for .50 cents a piece, they are selling for $1.50 per pound. Theres alot more then 3 in a pound lol.
crawdaddy

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Guest wrote:
Your selling them for .50 cents a piece, they are selling for $1.50 per pound. Theres alot more then 3 in a pound lol.
I dont know where your getting from but a 20lb frozen bag is $50.00. These are alive an i garuntee its not 100 of them in a 20lb bag.....So I beg to differ...
serious

AOL

#12 Jun 21, 2011
crawdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>What do u mean high? what do u usually pay for them?
Hylee crawfish Farm in Coldwater Ar.(North of Parkin) is where I buy mine.
Old Man

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 21, 2011
I like to stick them down my pants.
crawdaddy

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2011
serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hylee crawfish Farm in Coldwater Ar.(North of Parkin) is where I buy mine.
You still didnt answer my question abt how much do u get them 4?
eyewatcher

Lafayette, LA

#15 Jun 21, 2011
nah...those there things are Chinese crawfish....and Chinese crawfish are red, too....u didn't no dat, Crawdaddy? How long u been doing that crawfishing thing? Also dem little babies aren't .50 each.....they go fa bout $2.50 pound and it be takin many little critters to fill up a pound......
serious

AOL

#16 Jun 21, 2011
3.00 per pound. Now, you did not answer mine. How much per pound/ That is the only way I will but and they have to be alive.
crawdaddy

United States

#17 Jun 21, 2011
Well we're not really weighing them.... But we've sold plenty of 5 gallon buckets full for 50... And yes their alive..
crawdaddy

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2011
eyewatcher wrote:
nah...those there things are Chinese crawfish....and Chinese crawfish are red, too....u didn't no dat, Crawdaddy? How long u been doing that crawfishing thing? Also dem little babies aren't .50 each.....they go fa bout $2.50 pound and it be takin many little critters to fill up a pound......
Whtever well u can just buy them from bc we've been sellin plenty an nobodys complaining... And they cost way more then tht....
Serious

United States

#19 Jun 22, 2011
Thanktubut I will stick with what works for me.
eyewatcher

Lafayette, LA

#20 Jun 22, 2011
hey crawdaddy, I ain't buying and don't know bc. I grew up in the swamps and I know that i just paid $100 for 35 pounds of Select Jumbo crawfish and those critters were dancing when I dropped them in the hot boiling water. Don't know what kind of babies u farming in Coldwater; but, I can bet they ain't Select and u trying to get Premium price. Lol
Hey, but what do those buyers no, right??

P.S...when da more on the market, the price gets cheaper....it got down to almost $1.00 per pound this year......up there the weather gotta be too cold...when its cold, they bury themselves in the mud, can't eat, therefore won't grow, and you can't find em.....hence, baby crawfish!!! At a nice restaurant, they'll cost 4 bucks served up good n spicy!! But, at YOUR price, I prefer me a big juicy filet mignon off my grill!! Even some gator's cheaper......just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men and big white women 19 min Old friend 6
FC Restaurants (Jun '15) 12 hr MustBeTheLastDays 29
Any good Doctors in Forrest City (Jan '09) 12 hr MustBeTheLastDays 50
Charlie miller 18 hr Circle jerk mama 1
What do you want in FC to grow/reshape the town? Fri Mayor007 85
Splash car wash stealing Thu realpimp 7
Angela D Thu Whooly 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages