Arkansas State Police probe Wynne bar brawl death

Jul 6, 2012 Full story: FOX16 138

Arkansas State Police are investigating a bar brawl in Wynne that led to the death of a man who was taken to a hospital.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Benton, AR

#123 Aug 29, 2012
Ursostupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can sue for anything. You're not allowed to garnish social secutity. He also can counter sue them, can they afford it? I'm sure he could use the money to buy another bar. Why don't you question Noal's manhood to his face instead of hiding behind your computer? Oh ya thats right, one stupid holt in the family is enough.
Hey retard, you might look up the information before you run your mouth and make yourself look even dumber. I AM NOT A HOLT. People can sue for anything but won't win. Yes, you can garnish 10% of a social security check, seen them do it many times. WTF kind of claim do you think he could use as a counterclaim and actually win? He wouldn't have anything because he would have to sell his everything else just to pay what a judge will award them, esp. if the all sue him individually. But they do have a very good claim that has been won many times by many different families. The owner of a bar, that sells alcohol, is responsible for the safety and welfare of every person in the bar and on the property. Because he didn't do that responsibility that entitled Alan's family to awards and damages. Can he afford it or will his wife have to pay it again? He may get another bar but it won't be his, he will have to lie and put it in someone elses name because I doubt the ABC will ever let him get another permit. I have told him what I think about him to his face several times, I don't have to hide, and why would I hide from him anyway, he aint about shit. Manhood? You have to be a man to have manhood. Why are you so quick to defend him, what are you, his little puppet on a string? GO BACK TO THE PORCH LITTLE PUP.
wants to know

Forrest City, AR

#124 Aug 29, 2012
no one can garnish social security or disability except IRS

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#125 Aug 29, 2012
I have the same question, what exactly could NL sue Alan's family for?????????? NOTHING!!!!!!! Alan nor his family did wrong, unlike Noal........ Please enlighten all us "Holt's" (even though most of us are NOT related) as to the basis of any so called law suit against "Us"......:-)
Lila

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#126 Aug 30, 2012
I'm not a Holt or a lawyer. I just know that there is no where on this earth that you should be able to enter as entertainment and be murdered while leaving. Sorry, you can talk sht till the cows come home but you CANNOT make it make sense. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO LEAVE.
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Benton, AR

#127 Aug 30, 2012
JUSTICE FOR ALAN!!!!!

Wynne, AR

#128 Aug 31, 2012
Justice has been served and he is where he belongs. Only his dope friends are defending him.
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Benton, AR

#129 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
Justice has been served and he is where he belongs. Only his dope friends are defending him.
Justice hasn't been served yet, but it will. There's many forms of Justice. Do you really have a reason to hate Alan like you do? Or are you jealous of him? Every time you get on here, the things you say makes us believe your jealous. It's got to hurt your little feelings that you thought you could be the better man if Alan wasn't alive, so that night at yal's dope dealing bar, yal fixed that problem, so you thought, but you're seeing now, that Alan is still a bigger man than you, even in death. That has to mess with you. Is that what all your hate for him is really about. AWE. That's so sad. Get over it. For the record, guess I have to tell you again, I should be used to having to tell you the same thing over and over by now, I AM NOT A DOPE HEAD, DOPE USER, DOPE DEALER OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT INVOLVES DOPE. People like you, who walk the earth with no brain cells left, who never make any sense, serve as an excellent example for the rest of us, what happens to people who live as true dope heads. You are more dead than Alan. You live in an empty shell of a body, where a person used to be. What happened? You trade your soul for dope, in which ate your brain cells, causing you to be brain dead? Damn, he even did that better than you, it took 2 or 3 people to cause him brain death, one alone couldn't do it, yal were too scared of getting an ass whooping to fight him one on one. But, you caused your own brain death, how stupid was that and you are probably sitting there now, hitting your pipe, killing what few cells you have left. You say he ate crack that night, before the police came, but that can't be the truth. Legal Time of death occurs at the time brain death occurs, how did he do that, when no one bothered to call the police until after he was dead? Maybe that's what was wrong with you and your buddies that ganged up on him, though. It's been said that drugs give people courage to do what, normally they have no guts to do. Heard it makes yal feel 10feet tall and bulletproof, like a super villains or something. It's sad when you have to buy your courage in a little bag, and even then your a coward, still couldn't be a man, had to act like a punk. Damn,no wonder your so miserable, who wouldn't be, having to live with their self, knowing they were you. I'm not sure if there is any help for you, don't think all the scientists together could think up a medication to help all of your problems.

Wynne, AR

#130 Aug 31, 2012
SeeIt LikeIt Is wrote:
<quoted text> Justice hasn't been served yet, but it will. There's many forms of Justice. Do you really have a reason to hate Alan like you do? Or are you jealous of him? Every time you get on here, the things you say makes us believe your jealous. It's got to hurt your little feelings that you thought you could be the better man if Alan wasn't alive, so that night at yal's dope dealing bar, yal fixed that problem, so you thought, but you're seeing now, that Alan is still a bigger man than you, even in death. That has to mess with you. Is that what all your hate for him is really about. AWE. That's so sad. Get over it. For the record, guess I have to tell you again, I should be used to having to tell you the same thing over and over by now, I AM NOT A DOPE HEAD, DOPE USER, DOPE DEALER OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT INVOLVES DOPE. People like you, who walk the earth with no brain cells left, who never make any sense, serve as an excellent example for the rest of us, what happens to people who live as true dope heads. You are more dead than Alan. You live in an empty shell of a body, where a person used to be. What happened? You trade your soul for dope, in which ate your brain cells, causing you to be brain dead? Damn, he even did that better than you, it took 2 or 3 people to cause him brain death, one alone couldn't do it, yal were too scared of getting an ass whooping to fight him one on one. But, you caused your own brain death, how stupid was that and you are probably sitting there now, hitting your pipe, killing what few cells you have left. You say he ate crack that night, before the police came, but that can't be the truth. Legal Time of death occurs at the time brain death occurs, how did he do that, when no one bothered to call the police until after he was dead? Maybe that's what was wrong with you and your buddies that ganged up on him, though. It's been said that drugs give people courage to do what, normally they have no guts to do. Heard it makes yal feel 10feet tall and bulletproof, like a super villains or something. It's sad when you have to buy your courage in a little bag, and even then your a coward, still couldn't be a man, had to act like a punk. Damn,no wonder your so miserable, who wouldn't be, having to live with their self, knowing they were you. I'm not sure if there is any help for you, don't think all the scientists together could think up a medication to help all of your problems.
Just a bunch of hot air from a loser. He's dead, get over it.

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Location hidden

#131 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Just a bunch of hot air from a loser. He's dead, get over it.
Would YOU get over it if he was YOUR loved one?

Location hidden

#132 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
I will continue to defend him until those responsible for his MURDER are brought to justice!! Yea, you are right on that one.

You are soooo far off on the rest. Like I stated in another post, I am not a doper, never have been, never will be. I have a Masters Degree, a license to practice counseling and teach, and coach college right now..... Check your facts before you go accusing people and slandering/defaming others.

Put your real name out there! I have to say that I am proud to be a friend of Alan and even more proud of the way his family and friends have handled this: WITHOUT retaliation and violence, unlike the coward "humans" who MURDERED him.... I put humans in quotes because someone who beats another human to the point of unconsciousness and still continues to beat him is not human because we(humans) have hearts, souls, consciences, and compassion.......

JUSTICE will be served to the murderers either here on earth or from God, which the latter will be far worse than the first. God knows and sees all....

Location hidden

#133 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
Seriously, stop ... You're making an idiot of yourself. You don't know any one of us or anything about any one of us ... No dopers here ...'cept maybe you, I suspect.
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Benton, AR

#134 Sep 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bunch of hot air from a loser. He's dead, get over it.
Wow! You learned a new word. You must be so proud. It was not hot air, but it must've been true, since it seemed to have struck another nerve. We get on here, to speak up for Alan and his family, so they don't have to. And to show support to his family, so they know they are not alone in this fight for justice. Friends stand up for their friends, that's called loyalty. I spent most of my time helping others, not trying to hurt them, unlike you. What do you do to help other people? And you call me a loser, NOT!!. Losers only think of themselves, not others, like you do. I don't have to disrespect the departed, if I wanted to disrespect someone their are plenty of living people that can fight back, to disrespect. You still choose to pick on someone who can't fight back. Alan is not here to defend himself, and yet your still running him down. What is it with you, wanting to run down, and fight with those who can't defend themselves or fight back. That's weak and cowardly. Yes, unfortunately we know he is dead, but his family is not, and they deserve justice for their family member being murdered. You know what this thread is about, if you don't like it why do you keep getting on here? It's not like you say anything that makes sense anyway. All you do is repeat yourself over and over, show you have no character by disrespecting the dead, and make yourself look real ignorant. Why don't you get on here and do something to make yourself less of a loser and answer the questions we ask you, or do you know how to read? Do you have any answers or you just don't have big enough balls to answer us? We won't let it go, no matter what heartless, stupid, disrespectful things you say, we will fight harder, longer, and more, to get justice for our friend. You make us more determined.
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Wynne, AR

#135 Sep 2, 2012
JUSTICE FOR ALAN AND FAMILY. BUMP BUMP BUMP IT UP!!!!
Lila

#136 Sep 3, 2012
SeeIt LikeIt Is wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! You learned a new word. You must be so proud. It was not hot air, but it must've been true, since it seemed to have struck another nerve. We get on here, to speak up for Alan and his family, so they don't have to. And to show support to his family, so they know they are not alone in this fight for justice. Friends stand up for their friends, that's called loyalty. I spent most of my time helping others, not trying to hurt them, unlike you. What do you do to help other people? And you call me a loser, NOT!!. Losers only think of themselves, not others, like you do. I don't have to disrespect the departed, if I wanted to disrespect someone their are plenty of living people that can fight back, to disrespect. You still choose to pick on someone who can't fight back. Alan is not here to defend himself, and yet your still running him down. What is it with you, wanting to run down, and fight with those who can't defend themselves or fight back. That's weak and cowardly. Yes, unfortunately we know he is dead, but his family is not, and they deserve justice for their family member being murdered. You know what this thread is about, if you don't like it why do you keep getting on here? It's not like you say anything that makes sense anyway. All you do is repeat yourself over and over, show you have no character by disrespecting the dead, and make yourself look real ignorant. Why don't you get on here and do something to make yourself less of a loser and answer the questions we ask you, or do you know how to read? Do you have any answers or you just don't have big enough balls to answer us? We won't let it go, no matter what heartless, stupid, disrespectful things you say, we will fight harder, longer, and more, to get justice for our friend. You make us more determined.
Like I said on the other post, guest is the loser at the party that everyone ignores until he goes away. His stupidity doesn't deserve an answer. He will be singing a new song before long. Just watch and wait.
SeeIt LikeIt Is

West Memphis, AR

#137 Sep 4, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said on the other post, guest is the loser at the party that everyone ignores until he goes away. His stupidity doesn't deserve an answer. He will be singing a new song before long. Just watch and wait.
I doubt he will be singing, crying sounds more like it, all he does is cry. Then we can tell his family and friends that justice has been served and that he is where he belongs.
Lila

#138 Sep 9, 2012
SeeIt LikeIt Is wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt he will be singing, crying sounds more like it, all he does is cry. Then we can tell his family and friends that justice has been served and that he is where he belongs.
It won't be too much longer.

Location hidden

#139 Sep 29, 2012
The time has come!!!!!!! <Insert theme song from the show "Cops"> :-)

Location hidden

#141 Sep 30, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>It won't be too much longer.
That time has come!:-) We still have a long road ahead, but it is starting to brighten up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr squeezers 29,848
countycop 618 1 hr guest 27
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr WARRIOR 10,004
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 11 hr KBK 218
The fall of The wanna be Chief EP Reynolds (Apr '13) 18 hr Blue Eyes 469
forrest city walmart contruction Thu Kroger 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Wed KatBrownKohl 1,768
•••
Forrest City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••