Arkansas State Police probe Wynne bar brawl death

Jul 6, 2012 Full story: FOX16 138

Arkansas State Police are investigating a bar brawl in Wynne that led to the death of a man who was taken to a hospital.

Read more
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Any updates?

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Sad wrote:
Any updates?
No updates yet but please remember all involved in your prayers.
David

AOL

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Remember that this is Forrest City Topix.Saint Francis County.We don't give a damn about you stuck up, drug dealing, cross county people.Please keep your trouble makers in your county.

LONG LIVE THE KING !!!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2012
David wrote:
Remember that this is Forrest City Topix.Saint Francis County.We don't give a damn about you stuck up, drug dealing, cross county people.Please keep your trouble makers in your county.

LONG LIVE THE KING !!!
Just shut it already. Regardless of what this man WAS, he was beaten to death. That says alot about the type of person your defending!
Guess

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Was it the Jorker
David

AOL

#7 Aug 1, 2012
xVoice Of Reasonx wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shut it already. Regardless of what this man WAS, he was beaten to death. That says alot about the type of person your defending!
I'll shut it when I'm ready to.WE ALL been tired of hearing about it for the last three weeks.But there are those that just want to keep on flaping about it.WE DONE HEARD YOU.NOW YOU STFU,AND HEAR US AWHILE.That says alot about thr type of person that your defending too!WE done heard all the lies that you can come up with.He died in the hospital from a head wound that he got when he fell over his own clumsy feet.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 1, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>I'll shut it when I'm ready to.WE ALL been tired of hearing about it for the last three weeks.But there are those that just want to keep on flaping about it.WE DONE HEARD YOU.NOW YOU STFU,AND HEAR US AWHILE.That says alot about thr type of person that your defending too!WE done heard all the lies that you can come up with.He died in the hospital from a head wound that he got when he fell over his own clumsy feet.
I would be defending your buddy "Noah" if the situation was reversed.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#9 Aug 1, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll shut it when I'm ready to.WE ALL been tired of hearing about it for the last three weeks.But there are those that just want to keep on flaping about it.WE DONE HEARD YOU.NOW YOU STFU,AND HEAR US AWHILE.That says alot about thr type of person that your defending too!WE done heard all the lies that you can come up with.He died in the hospital from a head wound that he got when he fell over his own clumsy feet.
I thought you said earlier he "was killed" and "got killed" ? The investigation is still OPEN! So, I'll talk about it all I want until justice is served.

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Don't you guys do enough of this in the Wynne thread?
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Scuba Dawg wrote:
Don't you guys do enough of this in the Wynne thread?
If you noticed, no one has posted on this news article since July 18th. The posts from today were in response to negative comments by 'David'.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Also, this article was posted in BOTH topix, Wynne and Forrest City. I didn't even know it was in the Forrest City topix until today.
Lila

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#13 Aug 1, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
He was hit more than once moron.
Lila

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#14 Aug 1, 2012
David wrote:
LONG LIVE THE KING !!!
You're the one all over the wynne forum. What's wrong with you??????

Location hidden

#15 Aug 1, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, your comment shows your ignorance... "He died in the hospital from a head wound the he got when he fell"?!?! Ha! ANYONE that reads that statement alone, regardless if they knew anything else about the MURDER, would KNOW that is a lie...... Yea.... He just so happen to fall over his own feet SOOOOO hard that it lead to his death??? Uh NO!!!!! You see, when a man is beat to the point of unconsciousness, is non-responsive, and laying defenseless and another man CONTINUES to BEAT him, THAT is MURDER! He was "brain dead" upon arrival at the hospital genius.... Also, a "simple" fall and hit to the head doesn't cause the amount of INTERNAL organ and body damage he suffered!!!!!! If those responsible have nothing to hide or worry about then why is the bar closed and ALL videos of Jr's "MMA" fights suddenly were removed from the internet immediately after, as you call it,"a fall"? Doesn't sound like the behavior of innocent folks!:-)

Location hidden

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Also, this has been on the Wynne threads for a long time now..... Just go read the dates!
wants to know

Forrest City, AR

#17 Aug 1, 2012
well we are all tired of hearing bout it no matter what the case is they will either sentence him or not keeping it going in here or in the wynne site not gonna change a damn thing

Location hidden

#18 Aug 1, 2012
wants to know wrote:
well we are all tired of hearing bout it no matter what the case is they will either sentence him or not keeping it going in here or in the wynne site not gonna change a damn thing
Well then stop getting on the threads about it and reading! There! Problem solved! Good bye!
theres your sign

Marion, AR

#19 Aug 1, 2012
HoPeFoRtHeFuTuRe11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then stop getting on the threads about it and reading! There! Problem solved! Good bye!
hahahahahaha

Location hidden

#20 Aug 2, 2012
I think some are confused about how this site works ...

If you want to ask a question or discuss a topic, you start a thread ...

If you're interested in said topic, you read the thread ...

If you have something to contribute to a topic, you post a comment ...

Notice all the IFs?? IF these things do not apply to you ... move on to another thread or site ... SIMPLE!!

Watch how it works ...
I have NO desire to know who's sleeping with who in Wynne, AR so ...
I don't start, read or comment on those threads ...

BUT I am interested in Alan's case so ... I do start, read & comment on these threads!! Yay!! See?? SIMPLE!

So ... To those of you so "sick & tired" of hearing about it ... Stop reading the threads and you won't hear about it. I assure you, you will NOT be missed.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#21 Aug 2, 2012
This Is Someone Else wrote:
I think some are confused about how this site works ...
If you want to ask a question or discuss a topic, you start a thread ...
If you're interested in said topic, you read the thread ...
If you have something to contribute to a topic, you post a comment ...
Notice all the IFs?? IF these things do not apply to you ... move on to another thread or site ... SIMPLE!!
Watch how it works ...
I have NO desire to know who's sleeping with who in Wynne, AR so ...
I don't start, read or comment on those threads ...
BUT I am interested in Alan's case so ... I do start, read & comment on these threads!! Yay!! See?? SIMPLE!
So ... To those of you so "sick & tired" of hearing about it ... Stop reading the threads and you won't hear about it. I assure you, you will NOT be missed.
EXACTLY, and I bet a lot of these people would feel different if it was someone they cared about. I'm here to stay until justice is served!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 30,782
tracie turner 3 hr this thread is lame 32
I had sex with my sister (Mar '10) 4 hr doughnut butt 129
found 6 hr guest 4
honest auto mechanic 14 hr Real 7
Home Rentals (Oct '11) Sun niuttiertanadquir... 3
allen lang (Jul '09) Sun niuttiertanadquir... 5
Forrest City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web