Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

could it be wrote:
that the bartender being slandered is not born,raised and bred as a FoPO girl. And some wonder why u guys deserve a one lane bridge and claim it is for historical reasons. I think its hysterical not historical. Cindy, I am sure she is doing a good job but must suffer from petty jealousy. good luck with your new business.
that other ppl that work there are not born and raised from forestport either and you don't hear them being talked about so poorly now do you... give only talk if you give them a reason too. she is what she is.
can you read

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ginny wrote:
doesnt give me a clue at all. Spit out the name of the bar. are u scared?
If you review the previous comments you can see were it directly says the bar name and location, Scooters out of Forestport, NY.
wow

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

you guys really have nothing good to say about anyone in Scooters establishment do you?
well sorry I dont either especially in regards to the tommy girl, Ashely is awesome and Jess inst so bad either but Ashley is the only one to step up and try since Jason, the rest are just wasted space lol
Scared

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Seriously can not ONE of you people spell?
just me

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Not slow, not fast, just half fast. If you want credit, go to Helen Waite, our Credit Mgr.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Forestport Forum right now

Search the Forestport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scooter's statue (Dec '12) 9 min Really 49
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
The Fair 2 hr Just me 25
brownies 4 hr BUCK-RUNNER 5
Dirty Secrets.. 6 hr tbp 37
bears 7 hr joke 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forestport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••