the love of my life
Larry

Titusville, PA

#1 Dec 31, 2011
when i was a teen I fell in love with a girl from Huguenot, her name was Julie and I am still in love with her after all these years even though she broke my heart when she left me.It's been over 50 years I still think of her all the time . I hope she is happy and well.
well now

Port Jervis, NY

#2 Jan 1, 2012
sombody's a sloppy drunk.
Larry

Titusville, PA

#3 Jan 2, 2012
learn how to spell dipstick
Julie

Montague, NJ

#4 Jan 21, 2012
Hi Larry!!!! It's been YEARS since I heard from you.... How are you????? There's soooooo much I want to talk to you about. Call me as soon as you can, please?
Larry

Titusville, PA

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Julie wrote:
Hi Larry!!!! It's been YEARS since I heard from you.... How are you????? There's soooooo much I want to talk to you about. Call me as soon as you can, please?
love to call you but don't know your number
Larry

Titusville, PA

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Hi Julie I would love to call you but I don't have your number
Julie

Hazleton, PA

#7 Nov 10, 2013
I am a lesbian now. I felt the need to crush men's hearts to share th pain I felt by not being able to be openly gay. Much like most Republicans do to this day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forestburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worked for my uncle charlie pankow at green me... (Jun '09) Jun 22 Bob Gladitsch 21
Top Hill Day Camp/Kauneonga/White Lake Reunion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Bethel Clerk 146
Section 8 controversy (Jun '15) Oct '15 Bozo 5
bertrams lodge (Jul '09) Oct '15 A friend 28
welfare troll (Sep '15) Sep '15 And so it is 1
News Tristin M. Buckstad (Jan '14) Aug '15 tjbuckstad-russo 2
Eazy (Jul '15) Jul '15 Curious 1

Forestburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forestburgh Mortgages