Sullivan fuel deliveryman stole, sold...

Sullivan fuel deliveryman stole, sold propane tanks, police say

There are 2 comments on the Times Herald-Record story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Sullivan fuel deliveryman stole, sold propane tanks, police say. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

A fuel deliveryman is accused of stealing propane tanks from his ex-employer and making unauthorized deliveries of the tanks in return for cash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

anoymous

Rock Hill, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Combined Energy Services is making him look like a felon. This is not the case. He was trying to help someone who didn't have heat to heat their home. Please don't believe everything you see or hear in the news. This was defamation of his character. I'm a good friend of his for a long time and the whole community knows he's a good samaritan.
good luck joe

West Shokan, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
I have knowed joe for a few years worked with joe l believe he was setup by head mgrs. To get rid of joe like l said this is bullshit and they mgrs. Know it goodluck joe on clearing your name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forestburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worked for my uncle charlie pankow at green me... (Jun '09) May 7 Lili Coletto 20
Top Hill Day Camp/Kauneonga/White Lake Reunion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Bethel Clerk 146
Section 8 controversy (Jun '15) Oct '15 Bozo 5
bertrams lodge (Jul '09) Oct '15 A friend 28
welfare troll (Sep '15) Sep '15 And so it is 1
News Tristin M. Buckstad (Jan '14) Aug '15 tjbuckstad-russo 2
Eazy (Jul '15) Jul '15 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forestburgh Mortgages